All Comments on 'Weekend Nightmare'

by Canadianangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT BEGGINING

VERY GOOD START...KEEP IT GOING !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awful!

A hackneyed theme and strained writing.

"Vertiginous"? "Long dog like licks"? Please, use an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

Can't wait to read more.

SlohartSlohartalmost 20 years ago
Worth the read!

Contrary to what another says, I think you have a good thing going with this story. "Long dog licks" allows us an insght into what you might have planned for these two in upcoming chapters. Do not let the TURKEYS get you down if you want to fly with the EAGLES! Please keep the chapters coming and do not take too long in getting them out. If you do, interest will be hard to maintain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Word play

When using a thesaurus, always look up the new word you pick before using it. Things listed as synonyms often don't have exactly the same meaning. For instance, "retort" doesn't mean what you think it means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very erotic

This story is very erotic. Yes it had a couple of flaws, but over all it was an excellent story. I must say,you have a vivid imagination.

UncleKennyUncleKennyover 19 years ago
Good

Good story line and character. I like how Cammie is not immediately converted from victim to willing participant. You might want to use more sensory words - to deepen the reader's (my) involvement in the story.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREover 19 years ago
A VERY GOOD STROKE STORY...

Please look me up when you want to finish it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good BUT!!!!

I think eric is a whimp. He needs to rise up and be ERIC SIR. She dominates him to much...he needs to get control of her mind..anyone can physically threaten a less physical person..but if One controls the mind then They control the person. But still enjoyed and stroked over your story would like to see more chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really liked your story.

I found it very hot and entertaining as a fantasy. I hope you continue to write.

As far as the two jerks, anonymous...go figure, worried about thesaurus use or lack thereof, the author can easily pick up a dictionary but you seemed fated to be assholes. From the tone of your comments, I imagine that's the nicest thing anyone's said to you in months.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Good Rape Story

Hi Angel,

I love stories that start out as rape and then gets the woman so hot she doesn`t really want to stop fucking. You put this across nicely.

So some didn`t like it. Fuck them, just keep writing.

John P

herkeyfanherkeyfanalmost 18 years ago
Good story!

She is not acting like a victum or a true sub. But he's not acting like a Dom. Can't wait for more!! Also looking forward to when her friend showes up on Sat. Very interesting. Keep up the good work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's the reluctance?

I've read more erotic shit in the daily newspapers!!!

texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
You really have a talent for writing erotic stories......

You keep the stories coming, and you will keep me and your other readers cumming....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous