Weekend Pet Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda shook and shuddered in the harness, screeching and yelling as she fought for some sort of control. All she knew was pleasure as her orgasm buzzed through her nearly non-stop. Her body was soon covered in sweat, and she panted and moaned as the machine pummeled her cunt. Her large tits bounced erotically beneath her, capturing much of Paul's attention. He allowed it go on for ten full minutes before turning the dial off, ending it as it cycled inside of her. His cock was throbbing painfully, needing satisfaction.

He didn't know if she had cum a dozen times, or orgasmed once and long. Sweat poured from her body as she still twitched from the vibration that Paul purposefully left on. Her pussy juice was flowing, dripping onto the floor from her soaked and overwhelmed cunt. She gasped and tried to find her voice, but it was lost in the afterglow of her cum.

Paul retrieved a tube of Vaseline from a cabinet and straddled the machine behind her. He squirted a blob onto his two fingers and, spreading her cheeks with one hand, thrust his fingers into her ass. She grunted at the sudden, painful intrusion, but it only added to the entire pleasure she was experiencing. Paul took hold of his cock and lined it up with her asshole. Grabbing her hips tightly, he thrust forward. Linda screamed as his cock tore into her, burying itself all the way inside. The vibrations from the machine and the tightness of her ass almost made Paul cum instantly, but he managed to hold back.

Linda could do nothing through her pleasure filled brain as Paul tightened his grip on her hips and fucked her ass hard. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so full as she twin cocks filled her up. The fucking machine was incredible, but the double penetration was almost equal in feeling. She could have stayed frozen like that all night long.

"Oh, Master," she moaned, able to find her voice again. "Master, its coming again. Oh please, Master, may I cum for you."

"Cum for me, pet," he grunted. He had barely completed his sentence when he felt her body explode into another powerful orgasm. The vibration and now her own shaking were too much, and with a final thrust he rammed his cock deep inside her and came in his ass.

Linda was only dully aware of the hot cum spewing into her ass as her orgasm took control of her entire body and mind once more. Paul groaned loudly, emptying all of his seed inside of her before pulling out with a wet plop, and leaning back against a table for support. He was breathing heavy and had his eyes closed. Waiting a few minutes to bath in the afterglow, he shut off the machine and pulled it free of her body. The entire cock and shaft, and top of the box were wet with her cunt juice. Paul helped her down from harness and escorted her as she stumbled her way to where her clothes lay in a pile.

"Goodnight, pet," he said simple as he turned away.

Linda smiled blissfully and gathered her things. Taking an extra minute to regain enough strength to make the climb up the stairs and to her car, she gave her weekend Master a final glance. "Good night, Master," she purred. "And thank you, Master. I loved being used by your new toy." Paul only nodded and watched her exit, fully satisfied, into the night.

12