All Comments on 'Weekend with Connie and Dave Ch. 07'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lagunabilagunabiover 16 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. There is nothing like the feeling of a hard occk in your ass. For all you guys who have not tried it you do not know what you are missing!

BshavenBshavenover 16 years ago
hot story

Very hot story series. I love the whole progression, i also love the women taking control over the bi guys. As a guy who personally is shaved smooth and loves smooth people and loves to suck cock especially in front of women who get off on it. Then the great ass fucking mmm mmm hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the whole series

I only wish that dream would come true for me slso

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

For the first time ever I wanna suck a guy so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i always thought it would be fun to take a womans ass cherry as my ass cherry was taken at the same time fealing what she felt getting my ass fucked the way i fuck hers.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke3 months ago

Very hot! Why don't you continue this wonderful story? I, and other readers, would love another round (or several) of these two lovely couples! Maybe you can send them to a hot bisexual swingers club? Or perhaps they will seduce another (more modest) couple?

We will be grateful for new chapters of a hot and exciting story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
485 Followers
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES