All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by ojxwilliams

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I gave you Five Stars.

I think you have real potential as a writer. Just slow down a little and spend more time on the development of your characters and on laying the foundation for your story. It was pretty good. At least you can write the King's English without committing a lot of mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with Oldwayne

Oldwayne is right in his comments. Also, why does Brad have to have the biggest cock she has ever seen? Why not average size? Isn't it sbout their relationship, not about his cock size?

Having said that, keep writing!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Nicely done

Very hot and erotic along with being sweet and loving.

I enjoyed reading how both of them were totally in love with the other.

Tightly written, but still a very smooth story.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bit cliched

Decent story, but why depend so much on easy cliches? Mother cheated on Dad, Dad is gay. Wow, now the siblings can be together without anyone caring, yay! And I also agree about the monster cock comments the others have said.

brianbigdogsmithbrianbigdogsmithover 12 years ago
GREAT START

GREAT START AND STORY. DONT LET THE OTHER COMMENTS GET YOU DOWN. I MY SELF ENJOYED THE STORY AND BASE LINE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: GREAT START

Here's a radical idea: you have you opinion and let others have their opinions -- AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeover 12 years ago
GREAT JOB!!!

Ojxwilliams,

Again, GREAT JOB, to all the haters, "F" off, so what if the male character has a monster cock, or that it is the biggest cock that she has seen, and as for the cliche as someone put it, to be honest, that kind of thing does happen in real life. Mother has an affair after finding out that the Father is a homosexual, which they are both fine with, even to the point of divorcing, which give the kids the option that they have fantisized for so long to come to. Hell my best friend is married to his baby sister, which is legal due to the fact that they both have different last names. Ojxwilliams, just ignore the haters and assholes on here and keep up the GREAT WORK.

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
Grammar nazi says:

I think you meant PENT up passion, not PINNED.

And yeah, the monster cock thing is overdone and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Virgin

I do not believe a virgin is suppose to be a person who is sexually active all except penetration of penis in vagina.

OlderButtWiserOlderButtWiserover 12 years ago
Continuity Police

If Brad is taking his sister "doggie-style", the how can his balls slap against her ass? I am sure this is a result of editing.

Good story, but make sure changes made in one place are reflected throughout.

SaucebladeSaucebladeover 12 years ago
Nice job my man

There are plenty of style things that I think are personal. And people here are commenting on those. But I'll tell you what I like:

You wrote the girl with style and sexiness & I appreciated that. The details about what she wore, how she masturbated, how she warmed up to her passion..

It was hot.

The guy is much less a real character, and it's a short story, that's fine.

I hope you keep writing. I think your attention to detail is a gift and the other detractions people are making maybe at times valid, but let them write their own shit.

All the best,

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awsome job man had me cummin but I think you should make dis a longer story like a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doggy?

Doggy position? His balls hitting her arse? Outstretched cupped hands? She must be a contortionist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh well, another disappointment

When the brothers dick turned to be way bigger in length and girth than the dicks of all the other guys she'd been with and the implication is it was probably the size of a horses dick, I quit reading. I don't understand why the people who write on this site can't be more realistic. What a crock. It ruins a story when it's not realistic.

The old fart.

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
???

two weeks of basic training, just over one year in the army and out. then the bastard fucked sissy with a cook!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
um in her hand

you idiot author there is a pussy there made for cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yeah!

CUM belongs in a pussy! Wimp story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about the food?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous