Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith kissed and licked his neck with animalistic ferocity. Licking down to his chest and settling on his right nipple, she nibbled and licked it playfully. It elicited a groan from her brother's throat. She kept working steadily down his abdomen until she reached the area she had seen the tent at earlier. She felt dirty and as such her entire attitude was that of a vixen or object of desire.

"You want me to suck your cock don't you? Want this nasty girl to suck your hard cock?" Faith growled.

"Yes, yes please!" Brad moaned.

She pulled the entirety of his elongated shaft from his robe and marveled in its beauty for some time. Finally Faith began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She spit into her hand and continued to stroke his now steel hard erection; pulsating, throbbing and vein-filled erection. Bringing her hot mouth to the purple mushroom head of his cock, Faith began to suck and lick it hungrily.

Needing more, Brad grabbed her head and began to hump into her mouth. Faith took another five inches in her mouth before gagging. She wondered to herself how big was this wonderful tool. Her big brother fucked her mouth this way for about fifteen minutes, before he began shaking and throbbing. His breathing became shortened and he was sweating and Faith knew he was about to burst. She wanted to taste his cum. She had dreamed about this moment and fantasized about it so often, she could not believe it was about to happen.

"Sis I'm about to cu...... aaaahhhhhhh!" Brad couldn't finish the warning. He sprayed his sticky cum down his little sister's throat and was amazed that she readily swallowed every drop. He noticed a drop of cum at the corner of her mouth and was filled with the desire to eat her cunt. He had to eat it now.

Lifting Faith up by the arms, Brad sat her spread-eagle on the table. Hurriedly he rushed his salivating mouth to her throbbing patch. He licked all the cum from her lips and sucked and nibbled them while sliding two fingers inside her hole. He moved his tongue erratically and finally focused on her clit. It was hard and he nibbled and sucked on it while Faith scratched his back with her nails.

"Oh my god!" She screamed. She could never remember feeling anything so good! "Eat my pussy Brad, Suck it dry!" She screamed.

Brad began tongue fucking his sister's hot cunt until her juices were churned into foam on his face. "Damn, she tastes so good!" he thought.

Faith began to writhe in ecstasy and she grabbed the back of his head and humped his mouth as hard as she could. "OOOOOOhhhhh, Iiiiiiiii, huuuuuuuummm! I'm cumming she screamed as her juices burst from her cunt into his face covering his face in cum! I want your cock in me right now!" Faith screamed.

"Are you sure Faith, aren't you still a virgin?" Brad asked.

"Yes, but I have saved myself for this moment; for you, it's yours. Now, GIVE ME WHAT THE FUCK I NEED!" Faith screamed.

Brad aimed to please. He dragged Faith from the table and turned her around in the doggy-style position. He grabbed his massive rod and rubbed it up and down her sopping cunt and pushed the head inside her hole.

"Uuuuuuggggg." Faith moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Brad asked.

"I'm ready, just take it slow." Faith reassured him.

Brad had wanted this so bad. He wanted to make Faith feel good. Slowly he eased his cook into her sopping wet hole inch by inch. It was so deliciously tight. Surprisingly her virgin pussy was able to take the entire cock inside.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me hard, fuck me now!" Faith screamed.

Brad pulled his cock out until only his head was still inside her wet hole and slowly inch by inch he eased it back in until his balls hit her ass. He repeated this over and over, each time faster than the next until he was simply ramming it in and out of her wet pussy.

"I've never felt so fucking good!" Faith screamed as she churned and bucked wanting more and more.

Brad obliged sending shockwaves through her entire body. She was humming continuously as she experience orgasm after orgasm! Brad lasted so long in her tight little hole.

"I love you Brad." Faith said.

As his face contorted and the veins in his head grew, she knew he was about to climax.

"Cum in my hand, Brad, I want to take my time drinking your juice!"

Brad pumped harder than before as he was ready for release. "Here IIIIII Cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!" as he pulled out of here wet hole and spewed into the outstretched cupped hands of his little sis.

Faith didn't know if her tiny hands were going to be large enough for the load shooting from the end of his cock. Brad finished and nearly collapsed. Faith wanting to put on a show for him, slowly and seductively began to lick the cum from her hands, much like a kitten drinking milk from a bowl, until every drop had been devoured. He tasted so good.

As Brad lay on the floor, she fell on top of him and kissed him deeply and passionately letting him devour the essence of his own juices. They kissed this way until they were both too light-headed to continue and laid next to one another in sweet embrace.

They could never go back to the relationship they had before, but they loved what had just transpired and thought about their futures together.

"Welcome Home!" Faith said as she kissed Brad deeply. He lifted her from the floor into his arms and started to climb the stairs to the bedroom. It was a welcome home indeed.

12