Welcome Home, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,777 Followers

“I want you.” He groaned, bringing his cock to my thick thigh.

I shuddered in surreal prospect that this was finally going to happen. I was going to have sex with my own son, and there was nothing stopping us. My legs involuntarily widened; a silent invitation for my child to penetrate me. Kissing me again and again, he skillfully eased his cock against my saturated pussy. Our eyes met…

“I love you Mother.” He said with the utmost passion.

A tear formed in my eye as I sighed. So much love… so much hope.

“I love you too, my son… my love.” I replied. No more words were needed. I knew where he stood. And it was with the purest form of love that he eased his solid hips forward, gently prodding me as his girth tucked between the folds of my aching pussy. In unison, we both took a deep breath as Gregory moved forward… Oh Jesus… he was so fucking big. How was I going to take all of him? My eyes bulged out as I looked at him… he felt my fear of pain as he carefully slided more of his meat inside… He was spliting me apart… It felt like I was being impaled by my son’s manhood… Yet in the pain, there was extreme and heartfelt pleasure… Shudders took hold of Gregory’s breath as his arms rested at my sides…

“Are you okay?” He gently asked.

“Yea… just be slow my love.” I replied, kissing his forehead.

Another few inches slipped inside me as my body adjusted to this newly felt pleasure. The pain subsided, and was suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling of thick heavy cock back inside my pussy. My mouth hung open as I shouted out my son’s name…

“Oh Fuck, Gregory… oh yeeeeesss!!” I screamed, locking my legs around that brawny waist.

He bellowed out in ecstasy, feeling the goodness of his Mother’s warm loving womb. I couldn’t believe how good he felt. I swear his cock must found it’s way to my stomach, he felt that deep…

“Welcome home, love… welcome home.” I chanted, mouth against ear.

My words hit him hard… withdrawing slowly, he then motioned his cock forward in one effortless lunge-- stuffing my fertile pussy with all he could give. My lungs heaved-- my entire body stiffened as my arms squeezed my hold. I cried over and over into my son’s shoulder as he tried his best to discover a rhythm that was natural for us both. He still was slow, but I could tell he was picking up the pace with each blessed stroke. My head swayed from side to side, still trying to grasp that my child was having intercourse with me. If felt so wonderful… so pure to be mating with him like this.

“My Mother… my dear sweet Mother.” chanted Gregory with each lunge.

“He’s really doing this. He’s really mating with me.” I thought to myself as my hands roamed to his muscular ass.

My ankles locked together behind him so that he wouldn’t leave me… my own selfish act of greed. This boy wasn’t about to go anywhere. My fingernails burrowed into his ass, claiming him as my own for all time. The sweat of his efforts soon poured onto my chest as we both shimmered in persperation. I watched him, like a finely tuned machine, pistoning his cock in and out of me… I then grabbed his neck, bringing his face into the moist folds of my breasts. He moaned his approval as he seemed to thrust at me with renewed vigor.

“You’re home… home.” I whispered again.

He almost collapsed from just hearing that.

“I’ll never leave you Mother… never.” He cried out sandwiched between my maternal breasts.

I smiled, regardless of the blinding ecstasy overpowering me.

“You better not. You’re mine forever… forever, Gregory.” I replied, sending him reeling.

Now his groin pounded against mine as he raised up in commanding supremacy, clutching my thick legs. He brought my legs to his chest as he hurled himself against me while on his knees. I loved being man-handled like this, and he could certainly tell. I cooed my love and support for him with every glance we shared. He lowered his chest downward on my legs as I squatted beneath him… My God, I have never been fucked like this… this mercilessly… this lustfully. Never before would I have imagined that my son could be capable of such power and sex.

His palms rested on the back of my knees as he towered back… this allowed me to fully receive the whole of his mammoth cock. The gurgling sounds of our copulation drove me wild, and I began bucking against his muscular frame with gusto. Our bodies slammed together with an eagerness never before felt. The slaps of our humid flesh echoed throughout the room as I felt every throbbing vein in his cock pulsate. I was hallucinating in the midst of untamed sex, and my vast love for Gregory. Somewhere in the endless array of groans and thrusting, I my boy’s body tense up. My teary eyes focused on his flesh as I knew what was inescapable. Like a good Mother, I knew my son all too well, and his surging gasps and sudden plunges told me it was time… time for me to receive his sacred endowment… His reward for all the years of hope and expectation.

“Cumm inside me, my love… don’t be afraid.” I chanted as my breasts swayed with each powerful shove he blessed me with.

I thought he was going to weep just hearing my words of unconditional consent to fill my womb with his soulful seed. His face brutally contorted as I tried my best to grip his piston with my vaginal muscles… milking him for every drop of sperm he could summon. And as we both vocalized our lifelong feelings, I began feeling an onslaught of my first orgasm. The upper shaft of his cock had somehow found my g-spot, rousing it enough to encourage a climax never before felt… I blacked out briefly as furious convulsions physically annihilated me. All I could mumble was; “Cumm… cumming… cumm.”

The next occurrence I could recall was the sudden stream of liquid warmth surging through my insides. Gregory pulled my weakened body to his with all of his might as he tried to get as deep as he could… no regard or concern for whatever might happen from the continual flood of lifeforce teeming all the way through my bountiful womb. If a child were conceived from this loving union, so be it. I would embrace our child as a living symbol of our everlasting love and commitment to one another…

I silently prayed for just one brave sperm to make the long journey… one chance at binding ourselves together for all eternity. And with each heated rope of sperm being propelled into me, I screamed for my lover… I cried out for my one true love…. My son… my beautiful son.

The Saga of True Love Continues…

mejau71
mejau71
1,777 Followers