Welcome To Our Bed, Goody-Two-Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He what?" gasped Carly, sitting up, forgetting where she was and taking an inadvertent gulp of pool water. Spluttering, she stood, the water lapping at her nipples - erect, Claire noticed - and stared at her sister.

"It's true," said Claire.

"You don't mind?"

"Fantasies are harmless." Claire grinned. "Some of them can spice up your sex life."

Carly smiled wryly. "I wouldn't know, because I haven't got one."

Claire's mind was racing. Could she satisfy two fantasies, and maybe one of her own, for she had wondered what it would be like to share her husband with another woman. That the woman might conceivably be her sister, she had never imagined. She stared at Carly for a moment. "Carly?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever, umm, made love to a woman?" Claire asked tentatively.

Carly flushed, but answered readily. "Not since college. Remember Tara?"

"Yes. She was your room-mate in your final year, wasn't she?"

"That's her." Carly giggled. "We swore off boys until after our final exams. I was getting frustrated, getting uptight. I think Tara guessed and she taught me to masturbate. Well, one night we'd had a bottle of wine and she asked me if I'd, well, masturbateher. With my finger. I guess it was the wine, but it seemed like a great idea. It was nice, and then she did me the same way. We did it a couple of times a week and then one night, I don't know, she kissed me and it was lovely, and the next thing I knew, she was kissing my breasts and I was kissing hers and we were sucking each other's nipples. Then suddenly her nose was in my pussy and I went into orbit. When I came down, she asked me if I'd do it to her, so I did. I didn't really want to at first, but Tara had made me feel great and I wanted to try to make her feel as good." Carly grinned. "I think I did by the way she flipped. Her bed was soaking so we both slept in mine. Mmm, that was nice. We did it quite often until graduation, but it was never serious, only fun."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Claire curiously, her own pussy tingling.

"Yeah. Like I said, it was fun, but I was always conscious there was a prick missing. We never tried to use dildos or anything, just kissing and licking." Carly laughed. "That was when I discovered how sensuous skin against skin can be." She sobered and looked at her sister. "I've never told anyone before, but somehow, I dunno, you're my sister, you're sweet and understanding." Carly paused and arched her eyebrow. "And you're naked and you have lovely tits."

Claire laughed. "It's funny, just this morning I called you Miss Goody-Two-Shoes and Miss Proper to Jack. It just shows how wrong a person can be."

Carly made a face. "The way my non-existent sex life has been I think you were right!"

"Want to change it?" said Claire impulsively.

"What do you mean?"

"A threesome, with me and Jack?"

"Are you serious?" said Carly, staring. "By God, I think you are."

"I am," said Claire simply, staring back at her sister, hoping.

Carly gazed at her for a long, long moment, then shuddered. "Oh, God, yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Claire let out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "Okay, relax for the moment. I need to sort out the best way for this to happen. Come on; let's swim a few more laps until Jack gets here. I want you to see his prick before you make a final decision."

Carly giggled. "I'll look forward to that!"

In the darkroom Jack had finished processing the film and was now making the prints for Carly. His own prints were in the dryer. Mustn't let Carly see the ones of me and her sister fucking, he thought. We don't want to upset her. He checked the dryer. Finished. Jack took the pictures of him and Claire and put them to one side, then put the first batch of the Carly pictures into the dryer. When he'd viewed the transparencies he'd shot, he had taken the time to admire his sister-in-law's lissom grace and slender loveliness. No doubt about it, Carly was some men's idea of heaven. He stretched, and decided to see how the swim was going before he put the final batch of prints into the dryer.

Carly and Claire were racing each other when he reached the poolside. They were moving away from him and he took a moment to admire their grace in the water, before realising they were both nude. He grinned, and waited for them to turn and spot him. Claire spotted him first and managed to convert an over-arm crawl stroke into a brief wave, but it was Carly who touched the poolside first. She leaped up out of the water, yelling, "I win!" with her hands raised in victory, then ducked back down into the water when she saw Jack. He filed the quick glimpse of her auburn bush under 'Kodak Moments.' The two women moved to the poolside, just their hands and faces above the edge.

Jack smiled down at Carly. "Feeling better?"

"A lot," she said emphatically, a curious little smile on her face.

"I just came out to say I've finished the first batch of prints, they're in the dryer. I did eight altogether; they seemed the most representative. Have a look at the transparencies later. If there are any others you think need printing, I'll do them in the morning."

Carly smiled at him. "Thanks, Jack."

"My pleasure." He stood up, his hands in his pockets, trying to hide the evidence and hoping his incipient erection wasn't too obvious to Carly.

"Are you coming for a swim?" Claire asked.

"Give me five minutes to put the final prints in the dryer, then I'll be out."

"Hurry."

"I will." He went back to the dark room, willing his erection to subside, took the first batch of his pictures of Carly and absently added them to his own, for his thoughts were concentrated on the two beautiful, naked women in his swimming pool, then put the final batch into the dryer. He went into the bedroom and donned his swimming trunks.

Carly and Claire spotted him as he came out and looked at each other.

"We're skinny-dipping..." said Claire.

"...but Jack isn't...."

"...so we need to do something." Claire grinned. "I promised you a look at Jack's prick, didn't I?"

"You did, and the bulge he was trying to hide looked interesting."

"It is! Believe me, I know. Hmm. Once he's about at the middle of the pool, the water is about chest-deep on him. I'll stop him for a kiss, you swim underwater and pull his trunks down."

"Yeah!" Carly leered. "Close-up!"

Jack dived neatly into the water and swam over to them. Claire had sculled gently over until she was near the centre of the pool. She stood, neck deep, one foot on the bottom. "Come here and give me a kiss," she demanded.

Jack grinned. "Okay." He swam the few strokes needed and stood, reaching for his wife. She put her arms around his neck and raised her lips, fighting a smile as she saw Carly submerging in the background, then lost herself in her husband's kiss.

Jack's sudden movement threw her off him and she ducked and moved back as he floundered, then surfaced with a huge grin on his face.

"Like that, is it?" He wriggled a little, then threw his trunks to the poolside. Carly surfaced a few feet away, throwing her hair back, giggling and pointing at him. He lunged toward her and Carly squealed and turned to flee, but too late, as Jack dunked her. She surfaced, spluttering and laughing. She pointed at Jack.

"Claire, it's not fair! He copped a feel of me and I missed him."

Claire laughed. "Try again, there are two of us. He's outnumbered."

"Right," said Carly, just as the doorbell repeater at the poolside rang. They looked at each other.

"I'll go," said Jack. He quickly hauled himself to the poolside and stood for a moment facing the women as he quickly donned his robe. As he went out, Carly turned to Claire. She grinned. "Definitely yes, sis. Definitely."

"Okay, how do we do it?"

A slim blonde woman was at the door when Jack opened it. She held up a PD badge. "Detective Larson. Is Miss Carly Allison here?"

"Yes, she's in the pool with my wife. May I ask what this is about?"

"I want to ask Miss Allison a few questions about some missing jewellery."

"I'm Jack Hansen, Carly's attorney, as well as her brother-in-law. Please, come in, Ms. Larson. If you'd wait here, I'll fetch Carly."

"I can come through to the pool...."

"Please. Wait here. We'll only be a moment."

The policewoman nodded and moved over to the window. Jack went out to the pool. "Claire; Carly. Would you get out, please? Put your robes on and come inside."

Claire knew her husband's expressions after three years of marriage and quickly got out, turning to help Carly, the two quickly shrugging on towelling robes. They went indoors.

"Miss Allison? I'm Detective Larson. I'm acting on a complaint from Mr. Anthony Grant that a valuable bracelet is missing."

"Thatbastard..." Carly began, but Jack held up his hand.

"Do you have a description of this bracelet, Detective?"

"I have a photograph. Here."

Jack took the photograph and showed it to Carly. She nodded.

"Do you have it with you?" Jack asked. Carly nodded again. "Fetch it please," he said softly. Tight-lipped, Carly went up to the guest room, returning in moments with a jewel case. She held it out to Jack but the detective intercepted it.

"Would you open the case, please," said Carly firmly. The detective eyed her but complied. "Do you see the gift card inside?"

"To Carly, with love from Tony," Larson read, and frowned. She looked at Carly. "Is this card by any chance from Mr. Grant?" she asked softly.

"It is."

"And you received the bracelet as a gift?"

"I did."

The detective looked at the card. "What is this embossing?"

"He has a ring, uses it like a royal seal." Carly's tone was flat.

"I'll need to take this for now, I'm afraid. I'll give you a receipt and then leave you alone. With my apologies," she said to them all at large.

"I'll see you out," said Claire.

Jack and Carly looked at each other. Jack held his arms out and Carly burst into tears and moved into his encircling grasp, sobbing. Jack just held her and waited, warning Claire away with his eyes as she came back, until finally Carly moved away, face tear-stained but a darkness gone from her eyes.

"First time you've cried?" Jack asked gently, passing Carly a box of tissues. Carly blew her nose vigorously and nodded, smiling faintly.

"Are the photographs done?" she asked.

Jack nodded. "Want to see them? This way."

He led the way into the darkroom. "The first batch are here," he said, passing a bundle of photographs to Carly. She was going slowly through them, studying her bruises, and suddenly gasped. Jack looked at her and she was grinning triumphantly at him.

"This one," she said, "is this what you and Aunt Millie were talking about?"

Jack took the photograph from her. It was his close-up of the distinctive mark in Carly's bruising. He nodded. "Yes, that's it."

"That's Tony's ring, he had it custom-made. It's a dolphin. He uses it as a seal, too. That's what was on the gift card with the bracelet."

"Custom made? Is it unique?" Jack asked urgently.

"He claims it is."

"Do you want to press charges?" Jack asked gently.

Carly nodded, her face determined. "Definitely, after that business with the bracelet."

"Good, because I think we've got him. Before it was your word against his, but with the ring...." Jack smiled savagely.

Carly had turned back to the pictures and was flicking through them. She looked up at Jack and grinned. "This is a good one." She drew it back as he reached for it. "It shows much more than I ever imagined." Her eyes were sparkling and there was a half-smile on her face.

"Oh, shit!" Jack exclaimed and tried to grab the picture, but Carly held it up and away from him. Claire reached over her sister's shoulder and grabbed, a look of dismay appearing on her face as she studied the picture.

Carly pouted. "I wanted to frame that one."

Mutely, Claire handed Jack the photograph. His heart sank, for there was no mistaking the subject matter, he on his back, Claire impaling herself.

"I'm jealous," said Carly. "You guys look so good together." She giggled. "Any more like that?" she cried, grabbing the photographs again.

Jack looked at Claire and shrugged in half-amused resignation. She smiled ruefully and they watched as Carly went through their intimate photographs. She looked through them carefully, then again, then took one of the photographs and picked up one of herself. Smiling at her sister and her brother-in-law, she put the two photographs together and rubbed them gently face to face, all traces of giggle gone.

Jack looked at Claire. She nodded, colour high in her cheeks. He cleared the sudden obstruction in his throat. "You two go up, I'll put the last pictures in the dryer and follow you. Two minutes."

Carly came over, stood on tiptoe and lightly kissed Jack on the lips. "Hurry," she whispered. She took Claire's hand and the two women went off upstairs. Quickly Jack put the last batch of pictures in the dryer, set the timer and followed them.

In the master bedroom, they were standing naked, next to the bed. Face to face, breast to breast, their arms around each other, locked in a kiss. They broke the kiss as he went over to them. Claire smiled at him over Carly's shoulder.

"We've kissed a thousand times before, but never like this," she said.

"Get your clothes off, mister," said Carly.

Claire smiled. She was certainly seeing her sister in a new light. "Yeah, buddy, get those clothes off," she said.

"At once, ladies," said Jack, throwing off his robe. Carly was staring transfixed at his prick.

"Ohmigod, he's huge!" she whispered, fascinated. "He's much bigger than Tony." She made a face. "But then, I never saw that little prick properly hard."

Claire squeezed her hand. "Don't worry; if you're wet enough, you'll be okay. I'll get you wet, if you'll let me eat you. Jack can kiss you and play with your tits." She chuckled. "He's good at that."

Carly shuddered. "Oh, yes!" she whispered.

The two women lay down on the bed and Jack sat down beside them. Claire came up on her elbow and leaned across to kiss her sister on the lips, then moved to trail little kisses down her chest and belly, poking her tongue briefly into Carly's navel, then down to nibble at the neatly-trimmed tuft of auburn hair on her mound.

"Oh, it's nice," Carly murmured, then turned to Jack as he slid his left arm under her neck, bending to kiss her. His lips were dry and firm, and for a moment Carly just enjoyed a closed mouth kiss, then let her lips open to Jack's invading tongue, her own wrestling with his in the arena of their kiss. His right hand stroked gently over her breasts, cupping her, his thumb playing briefly with each nipple as he stroked her.

Claire was gently moving her sister's legs apart, kissing her shins, her knees, the inside of her thighs. She trailed her lips up Carly's thigh, then let her tongue run across Carly's pussy, just below the little tuft of auburn hair. Carly flinched, almost, as Claire's lips moved across the hood of her clitoris, now beginning to protrude, then Claire's tongue pressed into her slit and lapped up its length from the rosebud of her ass.

Carly jumped at the sensations Claire was giving her, her juices flowing freely now, almost forgotten feelings rising in her from the stimulation of another woman's tongue. Jack was laving her nipples with his tongue, sucking, letting his teeth close gently on her bud, then trying to suck her whole areola into his mouth, before kissing and licking his way across her chest to the other summit of her twin-peaked loveliness. Carly felt her nipples harden even more as he did, revelling in the sensations of a man suckling on her breasts. Tony had kissed her tits more than once, but Jack was making love to them, worshipping them, stimulating her.

She could feel the familiar yet always new sensation of impending climax beginning to wash over her and she was exulting in the feel of the four lips and four hands that were taking her there, closer, ever closer. Carly began almost to pant, gasping for air in the warmth of the room, then dragged her lips from Jack's renewed kisses.

"I'm going to come, I'm going to come," she panted, "I'm almost there, almost. I never came this quick before, never, ohmigod I'm so close, so close. I'm going to come; I'm going to c... Oh my fucking gods, I'm coming, I'm coming now! Her only just intelligible speech became an extended gasp then Claire winced as Carly's knees clamped on her head and her body went into climactic spasms, shaking the bed, shaking Jack and almost throwing Claire to the floor from where she knelt between Carly's spasming thighs.

Carly had thrown her head back and was gasping for air, her chest heaving, shocks rippling through her belly as she came down from the high of her climax. She pulled at her sister's head, urging her up to lie beside her, turning to kiss her heedless of the traces of her own juices on Claire's lips and face, then turning to kiss Jack, sucking his tongue into her mouth, her hands behind his neck, pulling him to her, hurting almost in the intensity of the kiss.

Gradually the three regained their equilibrium, then Carly moaned as Jack moved over her, his erection rampant. She moved her legs apart in invitation, then whimpered as he took hold of his prick and moved the head up and down the length of her slit. Claire was lying on her side beside Carly, propped on one elbow, watching with rapt attention as for the first time ever she watched her husband about to fuck another woman. That it was her sister only added intensity to the moment. Her free hand played idly over Carly's breasts, stroking over the nipples and she drew her breath in sharply as Jack pushed the head of his prick gently into Carly's pussy, the outer lips pushing in and enveloping the bulbous head.

Carly gasped as she felt the head enter her, then moaned. "Oh, Jack, that is so fucking good!" He pushed a little harder and she winced and gasped. "Gently, please," she whispered and Jack paused, making tiny back and forth strokes of his prick.

"Again," said Carly and he pushed forward gently. "Oh, yes! Now, Jack, now! Fuck me! Fuck meee!" Her words were lost in a cry of pain and pleasure as Jack withdrew and then pushed forward hard, Carly's hymen lost in the turmoil of his entry. Carly screamed and clawed at his back, urging him into her, taking him in a four-limbed clasp as he began to piston steadily into her pussy, her copious juices liquid counterpoint to his thrusting.

With short strokes at first, building slowly to using the full length of his swollen prick, Jack fucked her steadily, varying the rate of his thrusting, sometimes making short stabbing strokes, only the head of his prick in her pussy, sometimes using his full length, enjoying the tightness of her recently virgin depths around him. He was starting to feel that incredible tingle that comes before orgasm and slowed to prolong the moment for her, when she cried out urgently.

"Stop, please! Just a moment."

Jack paused, the head of his prick deep within her, panting. "What's wrong, love?"

Carly reached up and kissed him quickly. "Absolutely nothing, but I want Claire to join in, too." She wriggled out from under Jack, pushing him gently back onto his knees as his prick left her depths, then spun around so that her back was to him. She reached out to Claire. "Slide over here, honey."

Claire grinned and slithered eagerly beneath her, arranging herself so that she was almost sitting, leaning against the headboard, her legs spread. Carly lowered herself to her elbows and dipped her head, lapping lightly at Claire's pussy. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned at Jack, wiggling her ass.

"Climb aboard, brother-in-law."

Jack raised his eyes and mouthed silently, 'thank you, God' then quickly lined his prick up with Carly's soaking pussy, her virgin blood mixed with her juices on his prick, easing himself into her until he was in her as far as he could get. He began to push into her, hands on his hips. Over Carly's head Claire winked at him and grinned, then gasped as her sister's tongue probed deep within her. Jack let his stroke begin to lengthen and took Carly's hips in his hands. He watched his wife, waiting for the telltale expression on her face that showed she was near to climax.