Welcome To Our Bed, Goody-Two-Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers

Claire moaned. "God, Carly," she gasped. "If I'd known you were this good I'd have asked you years ago."

Carly turned her head slightly and let Claire feel her teeth on her clitoris. Claire moaned and her eyelids began to flutter. Jack increased his stroke and reached under Carly to stroke her clitoris. They must all have been on the brink of orgasm. Claire was first, a tight scream the prelude to a trembling, rippling orgasm that shook her. Carly lifted her head to avoid having her nose broken by Claire's thrashing, eyeing her sister in mixed consternation and admiration, then stiffened as Jack muttered in her ear.

"I'm coming Carly, soon, very soon, I can't hold on, sorry, must come, must come. Must co.... Aaah, I'm coming!" He thrust vigorously, shaking, trembling in that miniature death that is orgasm.

Awed, delighted, thrilled to feel her first male ejaculation, Carly was shocked to realise that she was so close, so close again, so soon. Jack was still gently stroking her clitoris and she put her hand over his and increased the rate of movement until, scant seconds later, she tipped over into her second orgasm of the afternoon, keening wordlessly as her pussy contracted around Jack's prick, gripping, releasing, gripping, releasing....

Jack pulled back from Carly's pussy and collapsed alongside the two women as Carly in her turn collapsed into her sister's arms. There was no sound except for gradually easing panting as the three lovers slowly regained their equilibrium, until Carly eased herself back a little then kissed her sister deeply, before turning to Jack and kissing him in his turn. She sat back on her heels, nipples still erect and grinned at the others, holding their eyes in turn, fire smouldering in the depths of her own.

"Thank you both," she said slowly, "for absolutely the most wonderful sensations I have ever experienced." She grinned and winced. "I just wish I wasn't so bruised."

Claire smiled. "If it weren't for those bruises, this might never have happened."

Carly nodded ruefully. "True," she said, then grinned at her sister, "but you surely don't expect me tothank the bastard!"

* * * * *

For those of you who have read this far, my thanks for staying. I hope you have enjoyed my little tale. Feedback is welcomed, either to the address in my profile or via the anonymous feedback. Don't forget your own address if you require a response. The only reward I get for this is your enjoyment, so please take the time to vote, too.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers