All Comments on 'Welcome To Paradise? Ch. 02'

by ShelbyNaughtyGirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Now What ?

All those months to write the second chapter ! OMG, what am I going to do ? Can't wait that long for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job Lil Sis

LOVED it - as always :P

Don't tell Mom ;)

worshipper622worshipper622almost 11 years ago
Great writing!

Let's hope you've started chapter 3. Not sure that 9 months is acceptable. :)

Hurry, please!

AdennAdennover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Can't wait for more! I am way excited to see where they go together.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great writings

Now naughty girl cum for Grand-pa

azdzrtdwlrazdzrtdwlrover 9 years ago
Would love to see you continue this story.

Great tease and build-up. Actually has some depth to it...something sadly lacking in many stories. I'd like to see where you can take the characters.

dietz10000dietz10000about 8 years ago
Need More

Your two stories are a great beginning.

However it would be extremely nice if you would continue the saga.

You left us want to see how they tease each other and finely culminate with making glorious love with each other.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Come on where is part 3 and 4 and 5 ??? He needs to eat her slick little pussy and fuck the hell out of her before dinner...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

Come on already malethe 3rd part already.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Yet another unfinished story.

I wish these were flagged up so we could know there was no proper ending to them before we started reading !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does this site allow people to post unfinished work? Its disgusting I wasted my time reading this with no ending and it appears there never will be one. These should be removed from the search and only on the authors page. That way people can determine if they want to waste time or not on unfinished stories. It was good but the fact its unfinished just pisses people off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous