Welcome to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low moan escaped my lips as he grabbed both my breasts in his big hands and rubbed them and squeezed them hard. He released one of my breasts and thrust his hand between my legs. He stroked my pussy hard. He pulled and tugged at my clit. He drove his massive fingers deep into my slick pussy. My body arched at the intrusion as he plunged even deeper into me. It was as though he knew how rough I wanted him to be with me. He was relentless but never hurtful. All I could think about was his fingers sliding in and out of me. The massive thumb stroked around my sensitive spot as he finger-fucked me. This was intoxicating. I knew I wanted to feel him inside of me. I told him this and James just said, "No, you are the only one to receive pleasure, at this moment." I pleaded with him to let me have this man take me. Again James said this was my time, and that I would have plenty of opportunity later to explore everything about the members I could ever desire. This so inflamed me that I started bucking my hips, meeting the thrusting fingers, wanting them to make me cum with such incredible fierceness. I was soon relieved as wave after wave of my sweet nectar coursed through me and soaked the man's fingers as he continued to stroke me. Slowly he removed his fingers, sensitive to my body's aching desire to keep them there. He too untied a ribbon and stepped away from me.

James now asked if I might desire some wine to refresh myself. I declined the wine but asked for water. Quickly, a chilled glass of water was give to me. I had to drink through a straw as I was not untied. Refreshed, I lay back, waiting for the next gentleman to take me to even greater heights of ecstasy. I knew this man to be Will. He was one of the three left and I had guessed correctly that Jamal was second in line under James. Will slowly kissed my mouth, his tongue exploring the depths of it as I opened to him. He made circles with his fingers around my nipple as we kissed. It was apparent he knew exactly where to touch a woman without being obvious to the most sensitive places. He kissed my neck and down over my shoulder. He kissed down my arm and started softly licking and kissing the inside bend of my elbow. This was extraordinary. I had never known this to be such a sensitive spot; yet, here I was, feeling my body reawaken to his reverent touch. My nipples grew hard once more as small shivers went through my body.

Will felt my trembling body as he continued his ministrations with his tongue. He started moving his small kisses down to my wrist, and then licked the inside of my wrist as well. It was so exhilarating, the effect this had on me. Still, he kept on stroking small circles around my nipple. I lay there, taking in all the new pleasures, not wanting them to stop. He kept giving me more pleasures to contemplate. My mind was a whirl as I felt his mouth dancing along my neck again. His fingers were tracing down the length of my body. He kissed the valley between my breasts as his hand moved between my legs, seeking my now overly-sensitive clitoris.

He stood up and moved around the table to stand between my legs. Lowering his head, I could feel his breath as his mouth descended to my pussy. His tender kisses played over me, relaxing me to his charms. His hands slid up between my legs as he roamed them over my silk-clad stomach and up over my breasts. I could feel his fingers playing with my swollen nipples as he started lightly licking me. This was too much. I was definitely excited by this tenderness after the rough treatment by the man before Will. It was different, though. The tenderness barely hid the lust I could feel him controlling as he continued to pleasure me with his hands and tongue. He was as eager to have me as I was to feel him within me.

By this point, I knew I would get to experience each of these fine gentlemen and I knew that I would definitely learn from them and them from me. This revelation excited me immensely. I could hardly wait to experience the final two men. I was so hungry to have it all. I felt Will grow more determined to have me reach orgasm. His mouth began to press more insistently; his fingers were teasing my breasts even harder. I knew it wouldn't take much to make him take me as we both desired, but I knew the rules now, and didn't dare tempt him this way.

Just as he started sending me into oblivion, I heard Jamal comment to James that he wasn't sure he could control himself when it was his turn. James was silent, but I thought perhaps he had shaken his head 'no' to this expressed desire. I was excited by Jamal's revelation, so much so, that I began to cum harder than I had any of the previous times. Will was thrilled by this too and as I was spilling even more of my juices upon the table, he stood up and placed the tip of his cock between my legs, letting it rest right over my clit, driving me crazy with the desire to have him plunge into me. James pulled him away. I felt another ribbon being untied and knew that I may have just missed being taken by Will, but might yet have Jamal within me soon.

Jamal was like a caged tiger. He had watched five of his fellow member pleasure me into climax after climax. And he was hot; hotter than he had ever been before. He had de-flowered women before, but he knew I was special and could give him everything he ever wanted in pleasurable experiences. Although I wasn't a virgin in technical terms, this mattered not to these men. They sought the higher levels of pleasure and were willing and able to give me the knowledge that I needed to satisfy every deep, dark fantasy they could imagine.

Jamal wanted to initiate me quickly to his fantasy world. He wanted to test my mettle before giving himself over to my passions. I was soon to find out that he had an imagination that was endless when it came to sex.

I heard a glass being filled with ice. I thought perhaps one of the other members was thirsty. Then I felt the hot/cold touch upon my breast and cried out. Jamal had put a piece of ice into his mouth and then covered my nipple with his lips. The sensation was at first hot, then cold. I was startled, but a deep profound pleasure from this loving torture made me writhe under him.

As he sucked on my nipple with ice, I felt another cold touch between my thighs. Once more I cried out. He quickly pushed it into my wet pussy, and added even more ice. I felt all the coldness inside and was strangely excited by it. Jamal kept sucking on my nipples as he filled my pussy with the ice. I was begging him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his heat within me; to replace the cold with hot. He laughed at my intense need to be fucked by him and said he had other ideas.

I felt something stroking my inner thigh. It was quite warm and very hard. At first I was terrified that I would get burned, but settled as I decided it wasn't all that hot, I was just that sensitive to the cold in my pussy. Jamal teased me with the hot, hard thing. I wanted it inside of me, whatever it was, but he kept teasing me. I opened myself up as much as I could and was rewarded as Jamal pushed what I figured must be a blown-glass phallus into me.

It was huge. It radiated heat into me, melting the ice quickly. The sensation was incredibly erotic. Jamal slowly worked it in and out as he took another piece of ice in his mouth and started sucking on my other nipple. I could feel the ice warming quickly. Jamal continued plunging the glass cock into me as if it wanted its own release. He mouth was firm upon my breast. This was incredibly fantastic as I thought about the other members watching us.

I became acutely aware that some were moaning as if they were handling their own need while watching me. I knew James would not let them do that though, they were for me and me alone. As I was thinking this, I felt Jamal suddenly stop. He took my corset between his huge hands and tore it down the front. I was laying there, nothing but my hose and garter on. He tore them off as well, leaving only the leg garter with the two white ribbons still tied to it.

I was completely naked to them with a phallus buried within me. This new development took me higher and made me even hotter. Now I was totally laid bare for their admiration. It was intoxicating. I heard Jamal tell James that he absolutely had to take me, right now, right here. He wanted to be the one to take my final flower. James laughed. He told Jamal he should control himself better than that, but I could tell this was said without conviction. I believed that James couldn't wait both for this part to be done and to move on to the next part.

Before I knew it, Jamal was above me, his massive cock replacing the lesser phallus. He drove down deep into my aching pussy and I screamed with the intense pleasure/pain he was causing me. He thrust once more deeply into me then moved off of me. Then I felt James move upon me, and his cock slid easily into me. This was unexpected, but I was eager for any cock at this point.

James thrust hard and fast two, three times, and then he moved off and was replaced by yet another man. Each member took his turn with me, never coming themselves, yet I fell into a rhythm of multiple orgasms with each new shaft thrust into me. I was wild with desire as I was being fucked by the different men. Before long, I was untied from the table, but my blindfold left in place. I was sore, but wanted more. I couldn't seem to get enough of these hot men.

Finally they removed my blindfold and I saw them all around me, their cocks wet with my juices. They saw the raw lust in my eyes and moved in on me. I was kneeling on the floor by now and I started sucking on a cock. I sucked and licked it until I made him cum. I knew this must be the final part of my initiation. I knew I had to swallow all seven loads of cum from them; and I wanted it, bad. I moved to the next one and took his cock into my mouth. It didn't take long for me to get down to Jamal and James. I looked up at both of them and James told Jamal that I was his to do with as he pleased. Jamal took my head and moved it to his great cock. I slowly let it slide deep into my throat, my god he was big. He moaned in pleasure and started pumping in and out of my mouth. I was hungry for this cock. I had to have it all. I kept sucking him, knowing it was not much longer before he gave over to his release.

I found myself falling to my hands and knees as Jamal pulled away and moved behind me. James knelt down in front of me and I understood what was wanted of me as I pulled James' cock into my mouth and felt Jamal push into my pussy with his soaking wet cock. As Jamal entered me, I pushed forward over James's cock taking it all in, deep into my throat. He cried out in pleasure as I started fucking him with my mouth. Jamal was stroking me hard, pulling my hips back into him. The sight of the other men watching us intensified my own passion as I was being taken so fiercely by these two incredibly different lovers.

I moaned loudly, crying out that I wanted to be fucked by all of the guys. I wanted to be sweetly tortured by each one of them. I grabbed a nearby cock as I continued to be ridden. James began to thrust harder into me and I felt him give over to his orgasm. He fell away, spent and quickly was replaced by Tao Chi'en. He moved under me to tease my clit with his tongue while I began to lick and stroke his cock. Jamal bellowed out loudly as his cock began to pulse deep within me and hot cum filled me, dripping down upon Tao to be hungrily lapped up along with my own sweet nectar.

Davis moved behind me after Jamal pulled free and moved to sit and watch. This was the rough man. I knew it immediately as I felt his cock probe me then thrust hard into my soaked pussy. He moved in and out several times, fast and furious. Then he pulled from me and rubbed his cock over my anal opening. I groaned at this. I had rarely done this, but tonight I wanted all the experiences I could possibly explore.

Davis pressed gently into me. I cried, but relaxing, I pushed against him. He filled me with his incredible cock and for a rough man, was as gentle and loving as he could possibly be. I came. I didn't believe I could continue having such wild orgasms, but here I was, reaching the most exquisite climax of the night, so far. I felt Tao's cock tighten in my mouth and he too filled my throat with his hot seed. Davis reached his own orgasm and flooded me with his cum.

Will lay down next to me, lifting me from my other two lovers. I felt his cock between us and the need was apparent in his eyes. I shifted my weight and slid his cock into me. I did not think I could take much more, but knew that he and Robert deserved my passion just as much as the others had received it. He was once more the gentle lover and I kissed him for his compassion.

He whispered that he and Robert had a special treat for me; something that they loved to share with their Flower at times. I looked at him, curious and felt Robert behind me, kissing my lower back and roaming his hands over my rounded ass. I raised my eyebrows and then felt the tip of Robert's cock sliding near Will's as he went still for a moment. Robert then slid his cock into my pussy, stretching it so incredibly tight. Both Will and Robert's cocks were filling my pussy. I nearly fainted from the exquisite torture of the experience. They waited patiently for me to become accustomed to the sensations. Then, in a slow, magnificent dance, they began to move together. Nothing had ever prepared me for this. I had not even imagined it possible. Here I was, thinking I was a progressive sexual being, experiencing probably the most exhilarating fuck of my life.

Robert planted kisses upon my shoulders and Will was nibbling at my breasts as they rose with my heavy breathing. They moved faster and faster together. Before long, I was climaxing with wild abandon. Again and again, my body crashed over waves of intense pleasure. I felt both Will and Robert stop within me and together, they began to reach their orgasms. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations that were enveloped within me. Nothing could have been sweeter at this moment.

Finally, they collapsed and drew away from me. I was spent. I could not have had another orgasm to save my life. My mind was oblivious to everything but the sheer passion I had experienced. I don't know how many times I came or how many times my gentlemen experienced their own releases, but it was an incredible and totally exhilarating experience.

The sweet members finally let me alone and carried me up to the third floor rooms. I was vaguely aware of the beautiful apartment. They were telling me that this would be my home for the next year and that every whim or desire would be personally catered to by them. I felt like a queen as they bathed me tenderly and laid me naked upon the red silk-covered bed.

I dreamily thanked them for their kindnesses and looking out to them, bid them goodnight. They each kissed me goodnight and then drew the covers up around me. I was asleep quickly, but not before realizing that all my personal effects decorated the room. I was satiated; completely. And I was glad that I had accepted the enticing invitation, happy to be the Honored Flower for these seven incredible men.

12