All Comments on 'Welcoming the Fleet Home'

by Carlotta

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good First Story

It sounds like you lived this!

KIKISKISSKIKISKISSover 14 years ago
True Loving Wife

This was truly a loving wife story. I found it refreshing to read about a wife that was true to her vows and loving to her man. You don't find much of that in the "Loving Wife" category. What you do find is a lot of cheating wives and cuckold husbands. Nice to see something different for a change.

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Very nice story.

I liked it a lot. Well done for your first story. I hope to see more from you.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Perfect Loving Wife Story.

A lot of people asked -- What should be there in loving wives stories? How should be a wife in such stories? What is a typical "Loving Wife" like? Well, this story should answer all of their stupid questions. This category is getting ruined & we need a lot more stories like THIS one. Perfect example of a perfect loving wife. Thanks for writing & for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

A story I can relate to, this is what life and love and marriage is all about. Good writing, thanks for sharing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
You dont know how happy you made me

Let me explain, when I first started reading on LIT, I read and commented on the 'Loving Wives' section. Some comments were very harsh towards the charaters in the stories. And I suggested that they should be in a section Titled 'Cheating', One Anonymous person emailed me saying that "Loving Wives" was an antonym, and I should treat this section as a place for cheating wife stories. I received hundreds of emails telling me I should join a site that had stories of Christen couples enjoying Vanilla sex in the dark after saying prayers.

You have written a story that aptly fits here and is true to the catagory. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE ME.

If all your stories are this good, please post more. Maybe a futher continuation of this couple.

By the way this sounds like a true story, Did this happen, Because I want to say you have solidified my trust that there are truly Faithful Wives out there, and you are one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yayy.....

....we've sighted an actual Loving wives story.Quick,read it before it gets away...pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written. Lots of potential.

The initial descriptions were really well written and a sign of great stories to come from you.

I think the bit after the couple got home, lost its way a bit and seemed hurried or incompletely fleshed out. Also you need to edit better or get an editor - writing like this does not deserve to have typos or grammatical errors detracting from the quality of the narrative.

I look forward to more from you.

- JT

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good story, loving and erotic

It would be very erotic to have your loved one after 8 months without being together. She has found that she will do anything for him that he asks, which will be erotic to read about as they try new things. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Holy crap! A Navy wife who hasn't screwed every sailor in the fleet. She actually waits for her husband to make it home to her. A *5 for the novelty of nothing else. Good one!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, it was just an average story with little content other than their sexual gratification. I didn’t understand why he had his sea bag on departing. Not unless he was changing duty assignments and leaving the ship. 8 month cruise. Mine (4) were always 7 months but perhaps that has changed. Please add a little more plot next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As a 'situation' piece was very good, despite your being new to the scene. The surprise element was certainly there, in the lack of undergarments, and the changes in her tonsure and demeanour.

Usual popular stories have more Character Development, much more Dialogue, and Plot Development .

Great effort for a newbie. You have the makings.

Cheers, and Thanks .

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And please pay little attention the the spelling police,

There are precisely two mis-typed characters in the whole piece, a completely acceptable ratio.

oldgraycatoldgraycat3 months ago

I never got a home coming like that when I returned to port while I was in the Navy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous