All Comments on 'Welcum Home'

by Tavlor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TavlorTavlorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Authors Notes

This story works best when printed or copies and pasted into Word or Works. It is a little different and fun. I really hope you all like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

A structure that I don't care for. Well written though and very sexy. There were about four stories here. Might have been better to just write them out. Not make your reader have to make choices. Most of us are jacking off and not into thinking.haha Different and interesting none the less. Hope to see more of your work.

ProfWriterProfWriterabout 16 years ago
Hey-Good tactic. I like it!

Unusual and different but something I have thought about doing but could never figure out a way to bring it all together. Point the naysayers to the scenes that they like and they can skip the rest. Saves them a lot of scanning and if they scan too long they go limp.

I thought of using different colors to satisfy the different viewpoints, likes and dislikes of our commenters but this works well.

Remember we have to keep it simple so as not to confuse those who are slower than others.

Thanks,

PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Weird but Good

Different. Good erotica and kind of fun with the whole choose your own adventure thing. It was alot easier to read once I printed it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i have fond memories of the gene wolf series ...

but what worked nealy 30 years ago sadly does not seem effective in todays high tech world .

have to praise the author for the effort involved in putting this story together

and the attempt to try something diferent .

but i just did not enjoy this story at all

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If you want this story to go away, just go to chapter one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous