Wants her to Sleep with Another Man

Story Info
Wife fulfills her husband’s fantasy.
2.5k words
3.86
38.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had repeatedly told me he would love to see me have sex with another man. I had made it clear on all such occasions that it was not going to happen.

We were on holiday in the Caribbean enjoying a lazy hot restful time when I found a young waiter extremely attractive. He was well over six foot tall, muscularly built and had a lovely smile. A smile that he used plenty whenever he was around me. He was gorgeous and after a couple of days I started to admit to myself that I wanted to fuck him. I tried to dismiss this thought but soon started to fantasize the most lurid fantasies. I did a little bit of discrete fact finding before approaching him. Not knowing how such things worked I simply asked him if he would be interested in fucking me while my husband watched. He flashed me his best smile yet while asking me to confirm that my husband would be comfortable with the arrangement but not allowed to join in.

We arranged that I would ring down for drinks to be delivered to our room and that Errol would deliver them. My husband knew nothing until after I made the phone call. I told Sam, my husband, then that if he wanted to watch me have sex with another man this was a one off opportunity. He could sit on the chair and watch but not join in or even say anything unless I told him he could.

He wanted to ask lots of questions but I said he had until the knock on the door to agree. I would not answer any questions and would be free to do whatever I chose. He protested saying that he wanted at least some say in events and who was involved. I made it clear that he would have no say and that this was a one off offer. If he didn't agree before the knock on the door then it would not happen that night or any other night. The confusion on his face was a sight to see. It was almost with a look of defeat that he agreed.

The couple of minutes before the knock on the door lasted forever. Sam was seated in the chair as I invited Errol into the room. The champagne had just two glasses with it. Errol set it down on the table and moved round behind me so that we were both facing Sam.

"Clare has asked me to spend the night with her. Do you understand and do you agree that we can do anything we wish to? I will not touch her unless you confirm that you agree."

His reply was a mumbled yes with his head dropped.

"You will look at us both and ask Errol to be kind enough to fuck the living daylights out of me. Make sure there is plenty of enthusiasm in your reply otherwise you will not get near me for the rest of the holiday. Do you understand?"

"Okay, okay, please Errol give my wife the fucking she quite clearly needs."

His answer sounded excited but a little scared and his eyes reflected this. My excitement level jumped up from it's already high level as Errol's hands cupped my small boobs from behind. His touch was light but took my breath away. He had found my nipples that instantly became rock hard through my tee shirt. It didn't take him long to take it off over my head. He didn't rush things but remained behind me and played beautifully with the nipples right in front of my husband.

I was enjoying both the touch and also the taunting of my helpless husband. I was very vocal in my appreciation so as to leave Sam in no doubt about my excitement. I relaxed and lent my head back onto Errol's chest. He immediately slipped one hand under the waistbands of my skirt and panties and found my pussy. I had been excited all afternoon but had not realized that my pussy had turned into a gooey mess.

"Fucking hell that feels so good. Play with me, rub that clit, oh lovely."

If I had felt like this with Sam, which would have been very unusual, I would have just wanted to be thrown on the bed and fucked to a very short and sweet orgasm. I would have loved that right now but wanted to bask in the joy of this gorgeous young man and the exhibitionism of the situation. I knew I had to take control, as the last thing I wanted was to orgasm on his fingers, skilled as they were.

I hadn't got close and personal with any other man let alone any other cock for over ten years. If the gossip amongst the staff was correct this cock was in proportion to the rest of his beautiful body. I have always enjoyed sex but at this moment the anticipation of discovering what was in his pants was overwhelming. I turned and pulled his shirt over his head. His hairless muscular frame was stunning, with skin that was smooth and radiant.

I pushed him onto the bed on his back. His shorts were off his feet in seconds and if he had underwear on I didn't see it. They were right his cock was magnificent even though it was yet to reach its full potential. Sam is proud of being a very good size. It was clear that this beauty would soon be significantly thicker and longer than Sam's. Knowing that from where he sat Sam would not be able to see Errol's prick I took the opportunity to describe in glowing terms. I eulogized how it was the biggest and most beautiful I had ever seen. Actually it was not true but I had never given Sam all the details of my previous boyfriends.

"My god I am looking forward to being fucked by that monster but I want to taste it first."

I was playing to both the men in the room. The size of their prick seems to be the most significant thing in most men's lives. I was massaging Errol's ego while keeping Sam in his place and humiliating him at the same time. I was loving it. I still had my skirt and panties on as I knelt over Errol's chest facing his feet. As I took his now fully erect cock towards my mouth my pantied bottom was out of reach of his mouth. His cock needed little encouragement to point to the ceiling thereby being partially visible to my husband. I licked and sucked the head as if it was an ice cream. I love teasing my husband but now I was teasing two men at the same time.

Like his whole body his prick was like velvet and very firm. His hands pulled the back of my panties down until they were stretched at the top of my legs unable to be pulled further as I was straddling his chest. I flattened myself against his chest making it difficult for his fingers to find my pussy. It had the desired effect as his fingers centered onto my anus. I love anal play and had realized that his girth would make penetration by his cock out of the question.

I was able to keep eye contact with Sam as I played with my newfound toy. The noises of appreciation from behind me confirmed that I was doing a lot right. I had to stop myself rubbing my clit against my rucked up panties and his chest as I was again getting close to orgasm. He shifted his position and somehow managed to find my anus with his tongue. This is something that is very special to me. Orgasms are the only thing that I enjoy more than being endlessly rimmed by an expert tongue. This tongue was very skilled.

I now only used my hands on the erection in front of me as I commentated on the action behind me. It kind of slowed things down and that was just fine for me. I praised Errol telling him could carry on all night doing what he was but offering to try and take his monster in the place it was intended for. I was delighted when his tongue carried on its wonderful work for a number of minutes. I can never orgasm from rimming alone but he was getting me close. Feeling a little sorry for the man on the end of the tongue I stood on the bed and removed my skirt and panties. His eyes told me he was very ready to fuck me.

I insisted that plenty of lube was used. Errol teased me that as tight as I appeared my pussy looked ready for any cock even his. My comments were more to humiliate Sam but I carried on the pretense and coated the full length of his prick from the tube by the bed. He stayed on his back and I turned so that I faced him as I lined myself up to take him. The smile that spread across his face as he stretched my willing pussy was one of delight. It took half a dozen thrusts before he was fully buried. I think my smile was by then bigger than his. I was now fucking him and Sam was forgotten. I never orgasm during penetration without additional stimulation, nearly always clitoral. The extra girth was putting pressure on my clit, but what was exciting me the most was being watched by two men.

I laid myself forward and was surprised as he kissed me tenderly. In this position we fucked gently until he reached down with both hands and found my bottom. He upped the intensity of the thrusting as he found my relaxed wet anus with two fingers. I knew that I could not take much of this without exploding.

"Clare be a good girl and enjoy a nice hard orgasm right now on my prick."

All other possibilities disappeared with his words. The inevitable took a few seconds before I screamed out that I was going to cum and cum very hard. He talked to me quietly soothing me as I thrashed about in ecstasy with his fingers going deeper and deeper into me. I haven't a clue how long the orgasm lasted but I swore blasphemed and praised him throughout, none too quietly.

I was briefly embarrassed when what had happened registered in my confused mind. It was partly because Errol was still rock-hard and thrusting very gently having clearly not cum himself. Usually I am too sensitive after I have cum and need to take a break but his gentle thrusts just reminded me of how full he was making me feel.

"That was fantastic, thank you. It is your turn now please take me however you want to I am all yours."

"Your body is not ready for that quite yet. I will fuck you when your body tells me it is ready and not until. We have all night and I want you to enjoy it as much as me."

Usually at this stage I would be looking to relax and go to sleep. Not on this occasion I was still longing for lots more action. Errol took control and positioned me on the side of the bed on my knees. I was side on to Sam who would be able to see Errol enter me from behind. I was surprised when instead of his prick it was his mouth that found my pussy. It had an urgency as it lapped and probed from my clit to heart of my bottom. More and more it concentrated on my anus.

As my clit became abandoned I reached back to play with my excited button. He only allowed me a few seconds before he replaced my fingers with his. The combination of his skilled mouth and fingers soon had me wanting to be fucked as if I had gone without for weeks. In different circumstances I would have welcomed an orgasm just as we were.

"I can't take any more just fuck me."

When the head of his prick rubbed around my anus it registered why he might have been rimming me so much. I knew I was as open back there as I had ever been but was greatly concerned that I would never stretch enough to be comfortable. I don't know whether he sensed my concern but either way it was my pussy that he buried himself into. It felt even better than the first time as he took hold of my hips and fucked me very deeply and firmly.

He soon had me at my vocal best. This included being appreciative but also included goading poor Sam about how good Errol was. Once again my fingers found my clit and was allowed a little longer before Errol replaced them with his. His fingers were great but the fucking was now less balanced.

"I want to feel you do nothing but fuck me hard, deep and fast. Let go and cum when you are ready. I am so ready to explode all over your cock."

With this I pushed his hand away from my clit and started working it again myself. His thrusting was quite different and even better for that. The excitement we could sense in each other guaranteed that we would cum together. I felt him get even harder and bigger as he started to squirt deep inside me. This triggered a short but very violent orgasm, which was still rolling through as I felt him softening.

Errol and I showered together instructing Sam to make up the single bed that he would sleep in while Errol and I shared the double. Sam looked disappointed at still being left out.

Errol had to be at work early the next day. I woke him by waking his prick with my mouth. I then straddled him and told him I wanted him to cum with no regard to me. I controlled the action working to bring him to orgasm from my dominant position. It was lovely to watch him relax as I fucked him. He came quickly telling me I was amazing. As he closed the door behind him I told Sam not to say a word until I told him to.

"If you want to fuck me today you will go down on me and clean me. If you can bring me to orgasm with your mouth and fingers you can fuck me however you wish to."

It took nearly 15 minutes for him to get my overworked body to succumb to a very forgettable orgasm. He then fucked me first in my sore pussy but finally in my bottom.

Sam was quiet as we lay next to each other. Finally he admitted that although he found it very sexual he never wanted to see me with another man again. I was unable to admit to him just how much the tables had turned. Maybe next time I had another man he might have to be excluded.