Welcum Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers

16

Your hand roams my body and finally comes to rest on my dick. With one finger, you trace an outline of my hard manhood. Your light touching is driving me crazy. This continues for some time until I feel your hand grasp tightly around my cock. This is how you respond to the fact that my hand has just begun rubbing your lips.

While you continue to stroke and kneed me I rub your pussy with deliberately soft strokes. Slowly I move a finger between your lips and feel the wetness trying to escape. You moan your approval. I continue to rub up and down your slit and slide my middle finger delicately into your waiting pussy. The heat and wetness are amazing. I continue to finger you until I begin to hear a series of low moans escape your lips. I move up and begin to rub and explore your clit. Soon you are at the beginning of an orgasm. Not an overwhelming, walls peeling orgasm. No, this is a sweet little orgasm, just enough to entice you. I continue my playful administrations until I sense the time is right.

I move my body between your legs and begin rubbing the head of my dick along your slick pussy lips. You feel so good. I can't wait for what is to come next. You moan your approval as I slowly slide into you. Inch by inch I move into you. I can feel your muscles contracting around me. You feel incredible. I lean down and our bodies are now together as one. I kiss your lips as I slowly move in and out of you. It is sweet anguish to hold back and move slowly. I have an intense desire to move fast and hard, but I fight that desire.

Our bodies move as one as we savor the sensations. Each time I almost completely pull out and then slowly push in again. I look down into your eyes and tell you how much I love you. I can see the love you feel for me deep in your beautiful eyes. Entwined together I hear the tell tale signs of your approaching orgasm. Your breathing quicken and a series of uncontrollable moans are uttered.

As your body releases itself to the pleasure I feel my orgasm approach. Suddenly you explode in a flurry of passion as you are overcome by your orgasm. At the same time I release my own orgasm deep within your body. We both cum as if we were one.

Afterward we kiss each other on the lips and hold each other tight. This night was perfect, erotic and intimate.

Turn to Page 18 to end the story.

17

Tonight was incredible. It was sexy, funny, erotic, dirty, sensual, loving, hot, pretty and many, many other things. But the truth is it doesn't matter which way you took the story. The ending is always the same. I love you very much and love being with you in any and all ways. I love exploring our sexuality and finding comfort in our love.

The story ends with me admitting that I love you very much and always will. You are the one true love of my life and my soul mate. So whatever road we choose to travel on I am happy as long as I am with you.

Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers