Welfare Mothers Make Better Lovers Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fleshy sound of Bobbie Jo's titties smacking the wall pierced the silence in the room as Raoul and Ivan positioned themselves to each side of her in the dark. Dropping their hands down to each one of Bobbie Jo's bare and meaty asscheeks, Raoul and Ivan alternated rough and rhythmic spanks to the voluptuous girl's behind, causing her bare feet to shiver wildly each time their hands sizzled on her bobbing rear.

Ivan was first to blindly roll his index finger between Bobbie Jo's sweaty cheeks and begin to wiggle it up inside her buzzing quim. Smiling the instant his finger dipped into Bobbie Jo's syrupy warmth, Ivan giddily moaned out loud from the physical sensation of having the length of his finger sucked into the woman's vaginal vacuum.

Swirling the glistening digit inside Bobbie Jo's cunt as if he were stirring a drink, Ivan snickered over to Raoul beside him as his friend raised his hands up to molest the woman's smashed breasts.

With her chubby body sandwiched between the studs' groping advances and the unforgiving presence of the wall, the young Mother of four was helpless to stand there and take what the two 19 year olds were more than eager to give.

The sound of each boys' cock flopping out from the front of their trousers filled the room with two meaty thuds as Ivan and Raoul bit, kissed and savagely licked at Bobbie Jo's ear, neck and shoulder. Their erections now unsheathed, each boy made a silent connection with the other as they prepared to fuck the trembling white woman.

"You first, Raoul," Ivan offered.

"Alright... I'll take a crack at it," Raoul agreed. "Before I do though... grab the fat Cunt by her thighs and force those legs wider apart. "

Spreading his own legs out to match the way Bobbie Jo's were suddenly splayed, Raoul looked as if he was a male dog preparing to mount a Bitch in heat as he watched his friend Ivan keep the front of Bobbie Jo's body tightly wedged against the wall.

Using his slick finger to create a seam between the chubby girl's huge asscheeks, Raoul felt his 7 inch penis smoothly glide up Bobbie Jo's greased track until it's uncircumcised head found the molten warmth of her glowing snatch.

"Oh yeah... she's ready to go," Raoul hissed, as the smell of sweaty arousal filled his nostrils.

"Are you in yet?" Ivan asked.

"I think so... I dunno... God this pussy is loose," Raoul mumbled, flailing his hips forward wildly, trying the best he could to make a dent in Bobbie Jo's sloppy sex. "Feels like I'm trying to fuck something in outer space, Dude. "

"Pull it out Dawg... stop wasting your time," Ivan laughed. "Let me get back there and show you how its done... mine's big enough to show her what she's been missing all these years. "

"You think so, huh," Raoul gruffly barked as she eased his lathered up phallus out of Bobbie Jo's cunt. "Then take your best shot at it. "

Massaging his cock to full erection, Ivan proudly strode two steps to his left and took the same spot Raoul had been standing. Digging his finger and thumbnails roughly into Bobbie Jo's fleshy ass, Ivan smiled as the white woman shrieked from the sharp and piercing sensation.

"Oh Yeah... you like it rough don't ya... you piece of trash!" Ivan spat as she reached down with his right hand to grab his dick so he could aim it down the same tunnel Raoul had been moments earlier.

"God Damn... your right Dude," Ivan quickly admitted, slightly embarrassed that his equipment wasn't able to do the job either. "Its just like sticking your jock into a jar of hot salsa. "

Rotating his palm down the length of his cockshaft, Ivan began to squeeze his balls tightly, trying to give his genitals all the stimulation he could as he pounded Bobbie Jo's ultra loose cunt.

"Give it up," Raoul laughed, tapping his friend on the shoulder with one hand while he continued to massage the woman's body with the other. "We ain't got nothin' that's gonna make a dent in there. I got a better idea... if were gonna bust a nut... lets turn her fat ass around and put the Bitch on her knees between us. "

Ivan slowed his forward thrusting motion as what Raoul was suggesting sank in. Pulling his greasy cock out of Bobbie Jo's twat with moist plop, he looked down and saw the way it lewdly bobbed out from his groin as the girl's vaginal secretions glistened in the dim light from the narrow crack in Mr. Kim's office door.

"Grab her ass and spin her around, Dawg," Ivan hissed as he palmed his dick to keep it hard.

Twisting his hand into Bobbie Jo's curly, shoulder length brown hair, Raoul forced the stunned woman to turn forward and face both Puerto Rican studs. The shadowy view of the white woman's massive but slightly sagging breasts filled each teens' eyes causing their dicks to re-harden to full attention.

Releasing the grip he had on Bobbie Jo's hair, Raoul expertly eased his hand up to the very top of the 5 foot 8 inch girl's head and pushed her straight down to her knees between he and Ivan.

Raoul and Ivan could feel the tiled floor beneath them vibrate slightly as Bobbie Jo's bare knees came to rest between their feet. Looking down, each young stud could see Bobbie Jo's face faintly illuminated from the sliver of light that snuck through the cracked office door. They each swore they could also see a look of degraded yet aroused excitement glimmer in the beaten woman's dark eyes as she alternated her gaze back and forth between each boys' straining endowment.

"Open that mouth Bitch," Raoul luridly snarled as he and Ivan proceeded to wind their pelvises forward until the heads of their cocks smacked solidly against Bobbie Jo's numb lips.

A chorus of ,"OHH... YEAH", bellowed from both young men's mouths as Bobbie Jo's wanton, hot breath spilled out onto their meaty jewels. Taking turns, Raoul and Ivan alternated forward thrusts until each of their uncircumcised heads were coated with the kneeling slut's saucy saliva.

Digging their fingertips into Bobbie Jo's curly brown hair, each stud pistoned his crotch against her weathered face in a brutal face fucking rhythm until they both felt the boiling mass of their heated ejaculate bubble up their loins and shoot like creamy magma through their seething cocks.

"AAARRGGHHAAHHH," Ivan wailed out, the first to have his teenage seed shoot wildly out all over Bobbie Jo's chubby facial features.

"MMMPPHHH... YYEEAAAHHH," Raoul yelped soon after, until both young thugs had covered the white girl's face in a gooey malaise of burning jism.

Looking down through their glaring eyes, Raoul and Ivan stared harshly at the helpless woman at their feet with a mix of pity and enjoyed accomplishment.

"Better clean yourself up before you head back out to the work floor... that stuff will leave a stain," Raoul mocked down to Bobbie Jo.

"Damn good thing we work at a cleaners, huh," Ivan added with a laugh as he steadily slipped his deflated cock back into his trousers.

"We need to find a guy with a dick that can make a dent in that cunt," Raoul said cryptically, his voice trailing off from Bobbie Jo's ears as he stuffed his cock back inside his pants and walked side by side with Ivan to the door to leave.

* * * * *

Four hours later, as it approached 4 am, Bobbie Jo still laid wide awake in bed, guiltily frigging herself under the covers as she painfully relived the way Raoul and Ivan had treated her earlier that evening.

Bobbie Jo's right hand worked like a corkscrew between her thighs as she tried her best to keep her wanton act of lust concealed under the sweat soaked white sheet.

"UMMMPPHHHAAHH," Bobbie Jo hissed, keeping her mouth as still as a ventriloquist's as the heat inside her genitals continued to rise.

"Goddamn... why am I doing this?" the remnants of rational thought inside of Bobbie Jo's head asked as her fingers worked faster and faster inside her sloppy cunt.

"FUCK," She finally blurted out loud in the dark as she brazenly began to lose control.

Bobbie Jo's knees started to flap together as if they were a bird's wings under the covers for several moments until they suddenly and cruelly slammed shut like a bear trap, locking her swirling hand inside her loose cunt as she anxiously pressed her throbbing clit between two slimy and glistening fingers.

"SSHHIITTTT," Bobbie Jo yelped, the electrical flares of orgasmic light exploding inside her head, making it feel as if her corneas were on the verge of melting.

With her eyes tightly shut and her breath on hold, Bobbie Jo could vividly remember what the floor of Mr. Kim's office felt like against her bare knees and the way those four rough and powerful hands easily manipulated her kneeling body like a puppet.

As she laid there in bed, cumming, Bobbie Jo could feel the burrowing traces of each boy's thick cock inside her spasming cunt then finally the tortured memory of the disgusting warmth of Raoul and Ivan's ejaculate as it rained down across her face.

The utter lack of control she felt in that compromising situation combined with Bobbie Jo's own self loathing until she finally began bucking like a shrew on fire in bed as her first orgasm in weeks ricocheted like buckshot through her jerking voluptuous frame.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT," Bobbie Jo gurgled to herself as she slumped to her right and passed out for the night, her right hand still firmly entranced inside her greasy snatch as she finally drifted off to sleep.

The last foreboding comment the Puerto Rican boys had made as they stuffed their manhoods back into their pants and departed the office continued to play inside Bobbie Jo's head as she succumb to sleep, "We're gonna find a guy that can actually tame that cunt... we're gonna find a guy that can actually tame that cunt... we're gonna find a guy..."

Chapter 2 coming soon... Thanks for reading...

12