All Comments on 'We'll Always Have Paris'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nlpatricknlpatrickover 19 years ago
Excellent

Hi My complements for the writers duo. This is an excellent story. Please write a next episode!

Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Curious for more

Yes this is a wonderful story. Certainly I'd love to learn more about these two women and their lives, past, present and future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb!!

What a delightful, romantic story. It told of what so many of us dream about but never get to experience.

Two complete stangers were brought randomly together in the perfect city for romance. They instinctively realized their feelings for one another. They abandoned all of their reservations to express them.

The cork analogy was movingly descriptive. They came together and then again drifted on, each with a memory that they'd always treasure.

bmw1080bmw1080almost 19 years ago
Paris

An excellent romantic story. It evoked great visual images. especially as I lived in Rue de Buce (just off St Germaine) for 12 months. Great.

Ciao B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful romantic story

I really enjoyed this story. It was very romantic. The only thing that subtracted from it's lovely images and romance was all the darn typo's and misused words. The distractions they caused took away from the overall effect of the story but it was an enjoyable read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just perfect

Wonderful story...it has everything .....love it and very erotic as the tension builds...WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pathetic

Pretty awful. I guess everyone else has lower standards of expectation.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Hadn't read this one before

And it's a pity I hadn't.

A wonderfully romantic piece that caught the emotions of the women and the spirit of The City of Light.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Paris

Very good. Then again, I'm partial to Paris. Lovely story, but grammatical errors. Quite a few simple errors surrounding Diana in particular(his, myself, etc, other words that ought not be there).

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Just read this again

And it's as wonderful as the last time.

Warmly romantic and very erotic.

Nice work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rich

Grammer aside, it got me off.

LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
How wonderfully romantic

This is one of the best stories I have read on here so far. I am fairly new to the sit but still. The story was very well written with only a few errors throughout the story. The women's stories were wonderfully written and left wanting them to stay together. The talent is definitely there in this story and I look forward to reading others from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last comment was eight years ago. That’s 2015. It’s now 2023. Blimey. Please come back and write more. I adore this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is my favourire story of all. Swooningly romantic, suffused with love and totally erotic. Here’s to Paris.

moimeme68moimeme684 months ago

Breathtakingly beautiful! An absolute 5-star!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous