All Comments on '"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
MCRider2525MCRider2525about 2 months ago

Outstanding story!!!! Super fun and sexy! Thank you.

tangthingtangthing3 months ago

wish you were still putting these story's on here

sbmcruisesbmcruise4 months ago

I loved the slow development and seduction. I loving endings like this where the mothers prepare their son's for age appropriate relationships while keeping the door open for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very well written story and mostly enjoyable. The one thing that I didn't like was when they drugged Kevin's mom and raped her.

58zuave58zuave8 months ago

Nice story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My dad cheated on my mom constantly. She taught me how. Lovely red head in her 40s

Funewriter1Funewriter110 months ago

This is the first of your stories I read, but it won’t be the last. You tell an excellent story, have well-written characters and paint vivid ‘pictures’ of each scene. This would make a great start to a series about the Main Characters covering many intersecting events in each of their lives. Well written…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still maintain you’re very good writer. This one however I found very boring at first. Your exposition was just too long before anything really started happening. I read to the end, because I am familiar with you as a writer, for I knew you will have a good story to tell at the end of it all – but for a first time reader – I think they would have given it a miss. It took forever with these nerds. III don’t have to spell out all their ailments and fears – somewhere things should happen faster. Remember most readers today are of the opinion if you start describing things the story stops or drags. Despite all of this I gave you a 4-Star rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a number of commenters have already noted, the APPROVAL of drugging and raping Michelle is totally unacceptable. This is a serious issue in real life and should not be promoted as it has been done in this story.

That said, I found the story to be interesting and well written. I was able to accept to the characters personas as Jim Scouries presented them. I found it interesting that the 2 sons are presented as struggling “good guys” while their actions show them to be conniving selfish users. I do feel that more character development of the mothers is needed. The acceptance of their transition from a societal and religious rejection of incest, to the complete opposite that…acceptance of it, is important.

All told, I enjoyed the story, except for the drugging issue mentioned above. That issue reduced a 4 star story to the 1 star I gave it.

Thanks for writing and sharing your fantasy with us!

Merlin

phantom123phantom123almost 2 years ago

Would have been nice to have more detail about taking his mother. Almost missed it in the narrative. That was the main point of the story but it seems you glossed over it.

RkbhamRkbhamalmost 2 years ago

One of the best story of incest.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Ohh My, what beautiful, erotic, sexy story. Written so very well and i agree with some of the other comments, there more stories that could come from this. Would love to see that. Thank You

10 Stars, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wiah you should write a sequel with Will, Brianna and Caitlyn as main characters and make them pregnant along with Monica Evans. Both the moms are already pregnant by Will. I think that will be a great family drama. Do not get Kevin in the picture at all.

Since you have a great skill of story telling -- and writing -- it would be fun. May be make Nataly pregnant, too. Make it a big family -- Will's family.

I would love to read it here in Literotica.com.

tomasnytomasnyalmost 2 years ago

One of many great stories Scouries has written few years ago. I really miss his postings.

mustang123mustang123almost 2 years ago

It will become one of my FAVORITE FAVORITES. This was so well written. It was HARD to put it down. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

12 years gone & I think we’ll never see a part 2 of this although it would absolutely be a 5 star read.

That happens quite often with unpaid authors; life gets in the way & they grow more responsibilities & move on with their lives.

It was a great 5 star story & I would have liked more, but liked by his enough to give it 5 stars in spite of the lack of a closure.

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that it deserves a sequel. What happened to the boys and their pregnant mothers--especially with at least one divorce--should make a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. It would be great if you could expand on it. Remember, there is still sis and her friends as well as Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Though describing the sex with mothers part was short, Enjoyed reading. 5 stars.. Can continue this story for second part with both Kev & Will fucking sisters and their friends..

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and would have been a great story if Kevin was written out... and the rape. Kev was nothing but a tag-along. Every one of the women was interested in Will, he did all of the work to pull off the plan, and Kev likely wouldn't have gotten with any of them if Will hadn't borderline forced them into his arms. I can see helping a buddy get laid, but forcefully sharing mom with him after she obviously had a romantic connection with Will killed the storyline for me. Story went from "lets lose our v-cards" to "lets play impregnation roulette with my mom."

Also, why drug and rape Michelle if they were just going to seduce her the following week anyway??

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Great story, I really would like to follow the 2 guys into the future. At the very least find out about the babies. Also, I agree, you should be paid, why not publish on smashwords?

murlimohan6969murlimohan6969about 3 years ago

Tat was one hell of a story loved it

rbell42rbell42over 3 years ago
Another great story

I am not a big reader, but your stories keep me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"MOM'S PILLS"

DOING MOM BECAME QUITE A BIT EASIER WITH "HER VITAMINS". AFTER A TIME SWITCHING MOM'S PILLS WITH THE ONE'S SHE'D BEEN ITCHING FOR DID THE TRICK. DEEPLY ACCUSTOMED TO HER HABIT, SHE WOULD LITERALLY BEG FOR THEM. "ONLY IF YOU SUBMIT" MOMMY GAVE IN .

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
great

I love how will went from a nerd who couldn't talk to girls to a guy who could seduce any woman that he wanted. the sex scenes could have been more descriptive especially with wills mom but it was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain GREAT

Better than good, Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one but

The rape part was fucked up and completely unnecessary, dude. Also, the sex scenes should have been described with a lot more detail... But it was an engaging story nonetheless!

randysbrandysbalmost 5 years ago
Well written

Loved the way you have developed the story. Not just a slam bang thank you ma'am kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job. The drugging of momma was ohhh so nice. Thought about doing that once or twice

Great job. The drugging of momma was ohhh so nice. Thought about doing that once or twice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Another 5 +

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, not great

This was better than most but some of the sex scenes felt cut short. I like them more descriptive and detailed. For instance when each guy came inside the girl four times in one night it was almost told as an afterthought when it should have been described in full detail as the main event. I want to know how and where each character came and how it felt to all three of them as they did. But still worth the read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have done without the rape

The rape turned me off big time. I respect women and if any guy I know did that to s woman,,,,,,,,well I wouldn’t be to happy. I hate to say other wise the story was ok because that rape wouldn’t leave my mind. Write it out with something different and the story will come alive. Also have the boys experiment with each other during the encounters would be super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

My second time enjoying reading.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 5 years ago
Second time round....

Again, a very nice read. Didn't think the 'druggy rape' was your best idea, but otherwise I enjoyed reading you again.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Delightful!

The heck with the sex, by the second page with Ashley managing the shopping trip and 'male make over' I was practically rolling on the floor!

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
Horney Teenagers

Dear Jim,

Your writing is always good. You don't normally debase woman and the rape done that. As others have said they didn't like it.

The length was a problem as I like 3 maybe 4 pages, as it was you I continued.

Great story line could easily imagine two horney teenagers wanting to get there 'leg over' as we all did there friends mother.

What about some incest with a Grandmother, older ladies still want loving and often the husband can't preform so well, but a lady with no chance of pregnancy still has her needs and they love the 'naughty but nice'.

Keep writing.

REgards

nymphyjessnymphyjessabout 6 years ago
Can't I Just....

Take you for my own? I would ravage you given the chance. I'd love to dive into that mind just for a brief moment. Hell maybe even stay awhile. I never get enough of your stories. You are my favorite author and to be clear number one on my list. I am still waiting for a new story to come. Patience is a virtue that I do have. You can never rush a great story anyway. Looking forward to your new pieces of work once they are available.

Forever & Faithfully Yours,

Jess

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Story had everything. Maybe a little bit more description of the sex that took place.

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 6 years ago
Excellent

Really good, but I do agree that the second seduction was a bit rushed...not nearly as entertaining as the first. For two supposedly awkward nerds those boys sure knew the moves before they got the polish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good first part

Thought that the first mother seduction and her being taken was excellent. The second part of the mother being taken was almost non existent. Could have mad a lot more of that given her willingness to make love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story !!

You did a great job of leading up to the sex with Kevin's mom Michelle which was hot as hell then kind of rushed thru the sex with Will and his Mom as if it was just a wham, bam thank you Maa'm event when I was expecting so much more foreplay and Will teasing his Mom since this was their first time together. But all in all a great story, look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five

Here's another read on your way to one million.

m00nd0g1104m00nd0g1104over 6 years ago
Great Read

First to last, a great read. Can't wait for Ashley to turn 18!

FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
About the previous comment

I'd just had to create an account because of you... What do you think about this, to tell you I loved your story ? Oh, just so you know : I gave you The Five Stars... don't bother saying thanks because YOU deserve them !

Pleased to know you feel better now.

P.S. : If you'll excuse my english...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A little comment from France

2nd time I read this story, and 1st time I send a comment although I visit Literotica since more than a year.

There's definitely a professional autor's quality about this story. At times, you'd make me laugh and I loved living their summer with your characters. They seemed like some of my friends!

Many thanks for you,

Fred from France

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 7 years ago
Great Story!

Certainly five stars, but what is it about Literotica writers? They all seem to think that plurals in English need an apostrophe. They don't. It's "parents", not "parent's", etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell of an erotic story!

For two nerds, they certainly became experienced fast. I think they would have dipped their wicks in anything female, realative or not, and surprised that he did not screw his sister! Good one Jim!

TeeDog1952TeeDog1952over 7 years ago
One of my favorites

Your stories are in a class that is pretty high up the ladder. I have been reading one story after another of yours since I came across you as an author. I have sent you a comment with questions on the comments tab of your members listing for scouries and another on ScouriesWorld with my reply email. If you can find the time to send me a reply that would be great! Thanks for the stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I'm so wet I could fill a bathtub. I loved this story and the build up. Most stories are extremely short and don't give you time to build up an orgasm. With thos one I've came 4 times now. Loved it!

ymmvymmvalmost 8 years ago
Your story had me so hard!

I loved the buildup and the sex and the sex and the sex! I loved how the boys fucked the two mothers, especially Kev's. You told it so well and got me all stoked up. Honestly, when the narrator's mother asked if he was going to share her with Kev I almost came! What a steamy hot moment. You're really, really good!

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Nerds To Princeton

Truly a five star send off to higher education - so high that two moms are knocked up. Only thing missing is Will not busting his sister's cherry. Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable

How these 2 sons can so successfully get their mothers to have sex with them. They just had to have these big firm teenage cocks. Loved this erotic tale just the same. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet

Really, really cool story. Wow, Moms!

Jack

ymmvymmvover 8 years ago
Great plot and hot writing

Loved the boys' planning. When his mother asked if he was going to share her, I almost came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done...

Not many stories of this quality, thought it well written, nicely paced. Not just a sex romp. Keep up the good work, there is a book or two in you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, but long

I enjoyed the story, but had to skip around. Sorry, but I dont have time for such a long story. 5 stars anyways though. Impressive stuff. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good Story

Just wish I'd been one of those young men...... but I wasn't and it's far too late now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOMS & SONS

I was 18, me & four of my friends were going to DC for a couple of days. At dinner, a week before we were to leave my mother said to me (in a sing song voice) "What are you going to do in DC, Marty?" Without hesitation, I replied, "Get Laid." She turned around & looked at my dad and said, "Eddie did you hear what he said?"

My father then said, "Well, you asked him."

had no idea that that was going to come out of my mouth but it did.

I thought that was the end of it & it being a Friday night I shaved & showered & went out with my friends.

My father went out that night to go fishing with two of his friends & wouldn't be back to the next evening.

I returned home about 10:30 pm and my mother was sitting in the living room reading a book. She said that she wanted to talk to me & said that I should get ready for bed first.

I went in to talk to her and she wanted to know why I answered her like I did. I said that her tone appeared to want to embarrass me as there was no way sex would happen.

Then she surprised me by saying that I didn't have to go to DC to have sex. That I could have sex in NYC, in Brooklyn & even in the house where we lived.

I looked at her not believing what I just had heard.

My mother, who was pretty, wanted to have sex with me & I wasn't one of those six footers with a eight inch cock. Mine was only six & 1/2 inches but it wasn't skinny & she was only five feet one inch tall and her breasts were 36 c.

My mother had just had her period & it ended that morning & she was horny.

She taught me things that I had not known & we had a wonderful night.

We eventually had sex two more times during our lives.

This story brought back those memories & I had to tell it.

Seven pages was long but the way it was written was good & I gave it five stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
You are still one of my favorite writers.

Mother/son sex is my favorite, you write some of the best. Thank you.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
I love it!

Excellent work! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

we need more story s like this

Mort_SnerdMort_Snerdalmost 9 years ago
Feelings

Story was written with real feelings! It is not a "fuckbook" type of story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Brilliant piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

This story is great. Although, I feel as if you rushed through the sex scenes from Will's mom, Natalie, and Monica. I also think that the baby of Kevins mom, might be his. There has been weird pregnancy stories out there. Hope there is a sequel to this where Will and Kev get to have sex with Ashley, Caitlyn and Bri. Overall, great story.

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
One of the best!

This one certainly has sequel possibilities written all over it! I really like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
big Jim

great story, though you should have given more detail of the seduction of the two mums and also fucked the sister and her two mates

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 9 years ago
3 out of 5

I should have voted this 3 out of 5 but didn't finish the story before I voted. I got interrupted part way through and assumed it would be complete. This story has everything going for it, great idea, great characters, and of course great sex. Everything was well telegraphed and set for Will to sleep with all 4 (possibly 7 if you include his sister and her friends) but after he sleeps with Mrs. W everything stops. It's as if you wrote the whole story excluding the sex scenes (I do that sometimes so I can keep myself focused on plot) and never went back. Instead we get these broad brush strokes like the "having her on all fours begging me for anal". It's a cop out in my opinion. The other scenes are full of his initial discoveries like his first blow job, examining Mrs. Ws body and exploring. I remember what the first time I tried anal was like, and there are completely different sensations to explore.

Great story, but unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

I like stories about moms are seduces by their sons. This story comparable with others has an original plot and good written. It is not just 1-2-3 "drunk-undress-fuck". It is a story about a plan of seduction and how this plan was implemented. Thank you, scouries

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting

They had a plan and followed thru and all parties were happy by the outcome it was good reading thank you

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Took me back to high school in the late '60s.

While desperate times call for desperate measures, I was not at all comfortable with Michelle's "date-rape", it was, otherwise, a great story. Needs to be continued.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pretty good

Though I don't like rape, what they did to Kevin's Mom was experimental, they felt they had to explore, and there was no trauma nor did they cum inside her. The boys did well with their actual seductions. I think Natalie, Ashley and her friends (maybe Monica too)should have a more important role. Maybe their own stories written. Kevin's Dad will be alone with several needy women for awhile, I wonder what he'll do? This is well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such Great Love - From Everyone.

Wonderful growing up story of Love and Sharing; family

and childhood Friends!

Multiple read, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He never fucked his sister or her friends

He needs to fuck them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
u nailed it.

Great story. Come up with reunion bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't like the rape

of Kev's drugged mother. The rest was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed the story. Hope more chapters follow soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make plans for Morther's Day - You will need them

Great story. You need to start working on a story for Mother's Day, those two Mother's should be pretty plump by then. You had me hard for quite a bit of the last couple of sections!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
hot

Just read this story for the first time. Very well written. Just wished there had less written about their master plan and much more details about fucking their mothers. Christ, Will went from kissing his mom to fucking her in just a few words in the same sentence. And more details about the trip to Princeton would have great, too.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I just read this for the second time.

Since I did not comment the first time I will add add one now. As,always, Jim, you write excellent stories and I loved this one and made it a favorite this time. It got a little draggy (to me) with them preparing to go to Princeton and all but it did feed into the story. I would have liked some details on the sex on the trip up to Princeton, who did who and did the women get involved with each other. I hate to be so picky and I apologize. It was a great story and I always appreciate your work. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow...just wow...

I have never been so turned on by a story before. I applaud you sir. You are an amazing authour

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Finito..

I was wrong about you .. It happens ..

This story is 'almost' normal quite a story..

But you however, are you 'shaved' brain - abominable 'manipulate' of the anus and rectum.

Your thing, not mine - you are one only of the many 'shaved' deviants - but among my favorites, it is you will never be..

Finito..

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Well?? - Very well :))

You are bastard - 'scouries' :)))

- But.. Next to the author of "Colleen" you are in my opinion, one of the best writers, perfectly leading shares - compact and without longueur - based on logic and real reactions and behaviors.

The axis of the throughout story, is artfully and had a great constructed "caught in the net" and "screwing" in the sex, both mothers.. - sexual satisfied thereby by two sons..

NORMAL quite a story - without deviations and degenerations..

- Without completely intoxicated by alcohol mothers.. Without 'shaved' and 'bald' pussy.. and without abominable 'manipulate' of the anus and rectum..

Five stars and added to the 'favorites'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make up

The story was good but the spelling and punctuation kept pulling me up. And Will a Princeton lad and all.

One thing you might have missed... All the hanging out naked with Will and Kevin as virgins was kinda gay. And I know they were seducing Mrs. W. at the lake but when they both climb out of the water with hard-ons it would have seemed extremely gay to any omniscient observer. Lucky most women get off on slash stuff.

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A little more detail

The build up was amazing. But the sex was very brief. Especially of the hero and his mum. A little more detail would've aroused a lot more people. Only negative that I saw

littlewhilelittlewhilealmost 11 years ago
without the nude beach

A story without the nude beach?

That's great too :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

Great script and very well written!

Deserves to be made ​​into a movie ...

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What Close Friends!

You write with amusement, good plots, plenty of crotch-tightening action..........The two friends sharing mom's..........not believable really, but oh, so much fun to read.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
All said & done.................

Excellent story! 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done.....

I loved it. Very nicely done. I thought the drugging of Mrs. W. was an unnecessary detour that didn't add to the story and didn't fit the charactor of the boys. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape story avoid

Rape story avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aweesoomee

I really liked your story man really enjoyed it, although I was kinda surprised they didn't fk... Ashley and Br.

Overall I loved the story keep writing, love the idea of two nerds becoming gods hah. but the sex scenes was kinda fast forwarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

The story was well written and was a good read throughout the chapters. I liked how the plot built and moved forward. I read it straight through with no desire to stop and continue it later. Continue to write your style combines romance with the incest stories.

I am a 65 yr young woman who lately has been reading the incest stories. To the best of my knowledge there has never been any incest in our families though my dad's dad, my grandfather did marry his first cousin after their respective spouses died.

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Keep writing and I will continue to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPERB INCEST STORY FICTION

Here in the Philippines, I started to read about incest stories at age 9(1968) in the form of a comic with a caricatures until Martial Law was declared on September 21, 1972 suspending all prints about sex. My sex life started as early as 9 when I happened to take a bath w/ one of my mother's cousin aged 12, who was our house help. And, we slept together since thereon for 6 months until she went home to stay with her family in another province. Now, am 52, and I still rejuvenated how I and she lost our virginity to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written!

Great writing style with good use of words, erotic and sensual without crude or rough language. Very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will and Kev approach Nervana

Scouries:

This was a great read, exciting, boyhood dreams fulfilled, and I'm sure brought everyones virgin stories back to the present. Good job enjoyed very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazeing

That was a good story not only sexy at times but interesting you had my attention the whole time,you should write a book of course not incest but a normal book even at the non-sexual times it was still fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmm~

By the time I finished reading it I was sooooo horny. I couldn't help but get my tube of glue and stuff it inside of me as deep as it would go. I was so wet that it just slid in and out.... mmm~

I forgot to lock my door so my brother came in just as my orgasm started. He just kept watching me. Damn, if only he was a bit older.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOOO

Fucking Awesome! lol

lazyhobolazyhoboalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, very interesting, I managed it in one sitting. My only complaint would be, that adverse to the whole story, most of the erotic and / or sex scenes were... Short... Rushed... Not too detailing.

Apart from that, good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...