Well I Never! Day 06 - Jack's Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly closed the door and turned her back against it, pressing my body against hers I kissed her softly. I kissed my way to her ear and surprised her by saying "Can you feel that beautiful wooden door against your naked back?"

She murmured enquiringly "Yes?"

"That wood comes from the tropics, it takes many years to grow tall and straight. It has seen sunshine and rain and many animals and insects. It travelled half-way around the world to witness you having your sweet pussy licked by me."

She gasped and quivered.

"I hope that every time you see or touch that door you will remember what happens next with great fondness."

She was whimpering as I slowly kissed my way down her slender neck. I licked her breasts, teasing the stiff nipples. As I kissed and caressed slowly down her body I reached behind me and managed to get two nearby cushions from the leather seat.

I kissed from each of her hips into her pubic hair. She stuttered "Does that bother you Jack? My hairy pussy I mean."

"No, I love it. It has your fragrance, it's warm and cozy and I could nestle here for hours!" So saying I ruffled my face into her muff and breathed in her personal aroma. "I much prefer this to a shaved pussy. Apart from anything else it makes you mature, not someone trying to imitate a young teen! This is gorgeous, just like you."

She giggled and allowed me to widen her stance. I got her to move her feet forward so that her back was firmly against the door. Pushing one of the cushions between her spread feet I ran my hands slowly from her ankles to the top of her thighs.

Her body was quivering with anticipation as I leaned forward and gently kissed the inside of her thighs just on the edge of her pubic hair. The fragrance of her arousal encouraged little Jack to wake from his slumbers. I pulled one of her legs over my shoulder. With my hands beneath her bottom I did the same with the other leg. My face now pressed firmly into her crevice and I rocked my head against her pubic bone. Then I spent a while sweeping firmly upwards with my tongue. She gasped and groaned.

Slowly I lowered her until her head rested on the soft cushion. The other went under her bottom to raise it for my convenience. I swept my hands from the centre of her vagina, pushing the pubic hair away and opening her labia to reveal her moist pink sex. Several times my tongue slowly traversed from her anus to her clitoral hood. Then I delved under the soft flap of protective skin and teased her most sensitive bud. Her head was thrown back, a hand in her mouth to suppress her wailing cries of pleasure. As I softly sucked her clitoris between my lips I eased my middle finger into her cunt. When I pressed the spongy G-spot her body stiffened, her hips thrust upwards into my face and her gurgling moans became continuous. I swept my tongue from side to side, covering the whole of her pink pussy with firm caresses.

Her thighs clamped tightly around my head and her body thrust harder into my face. After a few moments at the peak I let her come down slowly; easing my finger back where it softly spread her flowing juices her entrance. I moved down and teased my tongue inside her, covering my face with her magical love potion. Her juices had flowed across her anus. Smearing moisture around the tight whole I gently inserted my lubricated finger and held it firmly inside as I tongue-fucked her pussy. She orgasmed hard again; finishing with her upward straining, then collapsing limply onto the cabin floor.

She murmured protestations as I withdrew my hands and face from her groin but allowed me to close her legs. She smiled shakily as I approached her face for a kiss.

I sat up. "Are you satisfied with that answer to your impertinent question young lady?"

"Most satisfactory indeed kind sir, thank you for such a comprehensive response."

She tried to move but found that her muscles had relaxed into useless jelly.

"You'll have to carry me to bed as well now!"

I did just that, wondering how I could lay her down and cover her without disturbing her sister. In fact Bea was just about awake. She leaned across the bed and pulled back the covers so that I could lay her sister down. We covered Gee. I kissed her goodnight then leaned across to kiss Bea.

"Hey Mister, your after-shave smells just like my sister's quim!" Giggling they flopped back and kissed each other. As I left they were cuddled together in the middle of the bed.

"Goodnight girls, see you both tomorrow."

I made sure that the main door would self-lock behind me and clambered onto the canal bank. At the Pub's green door I quietly let myself in. After a short, relaxing shower I fell asleep as soon as I turned out the light.

To be continued.

12