Well, If You Don't Believe Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." I whispered getting to my feet.

"Don't go out." Tyler pleaded.

"I can't stay here. Look, Reuben doesn't know that you're in here with me. You stay here and hide, then sneak out when it's all over."

Tyler considered it for a few seconds,

"There's no way you're going out there without me." she replied with conviction.

Thinking back on it, it was probably to make sure I wasn't dragged into it, mind you I think Blondie was now well past it. Luckily, my erection had subsided enough to allow me to walk out the door with at least some dignity.

Reuben laughed when he saw a very embarrassed Tyler behind me.

"Hey Tyler, didn't know you were there too."

She just gave him a sulky look.

After removing Reuben's cock from her mouth, Blondie looked up at us and grinned.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked. "Please stay and watch, we just love a nice little audience."

I noticed Hubby's eyes settle lustfully on Tyler.

"You can join in if you want." he suggested hopefully.

"No thanks, we'll just watch." she replied.

Blondie emptied her mouth again and looked over at us, "You sure? The more the merrier as far as we're concerned. We often swing with groups."

"Nope." Tyler replied.

Blondie turned her eyes to me and smiled, "Pity really. You're a bit of a sweetie. I'd sure like to suck your cock and then fuck you real good."

Funny enough, Tyler answered for me, "Sorry, he's all mine."

"Shame." she replied with big sad eyes before taking Reuben back into her mouth.

Blondie then began work on Reuben cock with some conviction. With the head in her mouth, one hand cupping his balls and the other stoking the shaft, she began to guide him towards orgasm. Reuben just smiled gleefully at Tyler and I, his shirt was soaked with sweat and his dark buttocks and thighs shiny with perspiration. He noticed that Tyler's eyes were firmly focused on his cock, he grinned.

"Oh boy, can this lady sure suck cock." he commented. "Hey Tyler, can you suck cock as good as this."

"You'll never know." was her smart reply.

He laughed and then turned back to Blondie. Her husband had moved close to Blondie, she instinctively removed one hand from Reuben's balls, unzipped his trousers and freed his erection. It seemed lily white and thin compared to Reuben's, its longish shaft curved upwards with a round circumcised head. Blondie removed her mouth from Reuben's cock and took her husbands deeply. For a short time, Blondie alternated her mouth over both cocks while stoking the unlucky one to keep it erect, she then released her husbands and began to concentrate on Reuben. She began to pick up speed, her lips sliding back and forth over it while both hands did the stroking; loud slurping noises from Blondie's mouth greeted our ears.

Tyler was now leaning on me, her breathing deep and erratic; I slipped my fingers though hers and was rewarded with a reassuring squeeze in return. I looked at her and realised that she too was extremely aroused by what was happening before our eyes. I then realised that my cock was hard as a rock and straining against my trousers, I just hoped no one noticed.

Suddenly, Reuben let out a loud sigh and his knees buckled slightly. I watched as Blondie's mouth bulged and then relaxed letting a long dribble of cum leak from her mouth. Without breaking her rhythm, she scooped up his cum with her hand and rubbed it back over his shaft while continuing to milk him until he'd finished. She then removed her cum covered lips and wiped his cock over her face while smiling up at him.

"Hmmmmmmm, good fun." she commented before flicking her tongue under his cock's large head.

"Holy fuuuuuuuuuck." Reuben moaned as Blondie continued to torment his cock.

Before Reuben's cum began to dribble from his cock, Blondie began to lick it clean. Her tongue darted up and down the shaft from one side to the other, and then around the head until it was all clean and shiny.

"There you are." she commented. "All clean and as good as new. You've got one nice cock young man. I think some of our friends would like to meet you, if you're interested."

"Hell yes." Reuben replied.

Blondie then turned her attention to her husband who was patiently stroking his cock. Taking him deep into her mouth, she gave him the same treatment as Reuben. I noticed Tyler move slightly to get a better view of what Blondie was up to. She briefly turned to get the last glimpse of Reuben's flagging cock as he pulled up his trousers. As Hubby got close to the money shot, Blondie placed her tongue under his cock and waited with mouth open. With perfection, she stroked him to ejaculation and we could clearly see the lines of cum firing across into her mouth. Without flinching, she waited until her mouth was full before swallowing and then presented a clean tongue for our inspection for him to finish on.

"Mmmm mmmm, oh how I love a double dose of cum." she commented turning to me with a cheeky grin. "How about I blow you too? Never done three at once."

"Thanks, but no thanks." I replied politely before Tyler got her oar in.

Blondie frowned while getting to her feet, "You're no fun."

We watched as Blondie wiped her face clean on hubby's handkerchief, slip her breasts back into her bra and straighten her dress. Taking a vanity mirror from her purse, she replaced her lipstick as if she was going out on a date. Hubby retrieved her panties from the floor which were placed in her purse. She then found a scrap of paper and scribbled a phone number on it, then handed it over to Reuben with a smile.

"Here, give us a ring soon. We'll organise a night with a few friends."

"So long as it's more comfortable than this." he replied.

She grinned wickedly, "Oh, we can assure you it will be, you'll be most comfortable."

Blondie then turned to me, "Offer's open to you too honey. I'd sure like a crack at you." Her eyes moved to Tyler, "You can come too."

Tyler smiled but shook her head; I could see hubby was once again disappointed. Minutes later we turned the lights out and slipped out of the store. We left Reuben to rearrange everything inside; after all he'd been the one to have all the fun.

Luckily, no one seemed to notice our disappearance, Tyler and I split up and continued what we were doing before Reuben's little performance. We had about an hours work before we could finally leave and head for home. I have to admit that I was a little fearful of Tyler's reaction to what had transpired and wouldn't have been surprised to get a verbal ear bashing. But Tyler's hand soon slipped into mine while on the gear shift.

"I think we need to find somewhere nice and quiet." she purred as we headed out of the city lights.

"And why would that be?" I asked innocently.

Tyler kicked off her shoes and then lifted her skirt high up her thighs. To my surprise, my usually discreet little lady rolled her panties down her thighs and over her ankles. Bunching her panties in her fist, she wiped them over my face to demonstrate how wet they were.

"Why do you think?" she asked sulkily before sticking her tongue in my ear.

I laughed and slipped my free hand between her warm thighs, this time there was no protest as my hand slipped upwards and to her pussy. It was absolutely sloppy with arousal and she squirmed as I gave her clitoris a little tweak.

"Mmmmmmmm, you'd best find somewhere fast or I'll do it myself." she whispered after a few seconds of finger play.

Luckily, Tyler's house was set up a long winding driveway. I turned my car lights off as I turned off the road and into the driveway, and then guided it between two large trees which hid us from view of any prying eyes. Tyler twisted herself between the front seats and crawled onto the back seat to wait for me.

"Hurry up." she whispered as I tried to manoeuvre my larger frame through to join her.

Tyler's hands were on my trousers in a flash, my belt and zipper quickly dispensed with, my trousers down around my knees. She impatiently lifted her skit and sat astride my lap, easing her body forward she then guided my cock to her pussy and eased herself down on it while sighing deeply. Her pussy was like a warm sponge, I could feel her juices running down my balls and onto the back seat. She lifted her top and wrestled her breasts from her bra before presenting them for attention.

"Suck my titties." she requested.

Her nipples were erect, and I pushed them together to kiss and lick them, while all the time she bounced up and down on my cock with surprising enthusiasm. Lifting my head in her hands, she planted her sweet young lips upon mine and thrust her tongue inside my mouth. We kissed passionately as Tyler slipped up and down my hard cock in a long slow motion, I could feel every little contour of her tight pussy and her little pelvic restrictions every time she slid upwards. She quite rightly sensed I wasn't all that far from ejaculation and moved backwards on my thighs allowing my cock to slip out from her warm tunnel.

"Oh no you don't." she whispered. "I haven't finished with you yet. I wanna cum first. How about you do that thing with your fingers?"

"Sure."

Tyler rolled from my lap and positioned her lovely body on the back seat, with one leg on the seat and the other on the floor; she presented her pussy for my attention. I slipped between her legs and ran my tongue up each thigh before slipping it between her pussy lips. After penetrating her opening for a few seconds, I began to concentrate on her clitoris and soon had her squirming up and down. She allowed me to continue for a little while, but then pushed my face away.

"It's real nice, but I wanna cum quick."

I obligingly removed my face and made myself comfortable as I could on the floor between the seats. I slipped one finger inside her pussy and began moving in and out, laying the thumb of my other hand parallel down between her lips, I then began to rotate it over her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's nice she whispered. "Put another finger in."

As requested, I placed anther finger inside her and placed a little upwards pressure behind her clitoris. Her buttocks lifted up from the seat and began moving against my busy fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's sooooo good. "I'm gonna cum real quick for you."

I watched with pure pleasure as my girl worked herself up into a real frenzy, the car now rocking under her efforts.

"Another finger." she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, shit." she exclaimed as I did so, her pussy now stretched wide with three fingers working hard inside her.

She suddenly lifted her buttocks high off the seat and began to tremble as her orgasm soared through body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuk, that's fucking incredible." she moaned.

The orgasm was intense as any Tyler experienced before; it took over her body and soul, and rocked the extremes of her emotions. She craved it to continue, but eventually she accepted the inevitability and began to relax down onto the seat. I waited until Tyler had completely finished before removing my fingers from her private place. Even in the dim light of the moon outside, I could see her shiny wetness. I lowered my face down in her wetness and began to lick her clean; she jumped as my tongue flicked across her clitoris and then chuckled.

"You're a real naughty boy." she offered.

"Not as naughty as Reuben."

"True." she said rubbing her hands gently through my hair. "But I don't want you that sort of naughty. I want you this sort of naughty for a long long time. Now what are we going to do with you? Would you like to cum on my face?"

What a stupid question that was. Seconds later we had changed place, and Tyler was providing one of her exquisite little blow jobs, her lovely little lips and tongue tormenting the head while her thumb slipped up and down on the underside of the shaft. For me the deep throat thing was a fallacy, for I just loved the head of my cock and the glands below suckled and licked. I just lay back and watched intently as Tyler did her thing.

For Tyler, it was a night that belied belief. Her sheltered life had hidden her from what she'd just witnessed a few hours previously. How could a married woman do such things while her husband watched? Sure, you saw it on adult movies, but it was acted out by professional actors and actresses. If she'd known beforehand what was going to happen, she would've had nothing to do with it. But she'd been unable to tear her eyes away from Blondie and Reuben once they started playing their erotic game. She had been embarrassed when Reuben caught her looking him, his long black shaft slapping between the thighs of another man's wife. And then the wife looking up at her audience straight in the eyes as she sucked Reuben until he filled her mouth with his cum.

She knew that Reuben fancied her; he'd often chat her up and tease her in hope that one day he might get his evil way with her. But while she enjoyed his humorous banter, and made sure that it never went any further than that. She had saved herself for a man she loved, and had every of remaining a one man women. But here she sat undeniably excited by what had happened, she had been aroused like never before and demanded to be satisfied. She wanted to imitate Blondie, she wanted to re-enact taking a lover to orgasm and taking his cum over her face, or maybe even in her mouth.

I could feel myself quickly approaching the end as Tyler lips and tongue did their things. I looked down and found her big eyes gazing lovingly up at me, her mouth bobbing up and down as she drew me closer to that ultimate release.

"Watch out, here I cum." I warned.

I expected Tyler to remove her mouth just in time and let me fire into the air just like every time before, but to my surprise she held me firmly in her mouth as I let go, her tongue still flicking under the head as I emptied myself into her mouth. After my second spasm, she relaxed her mouth to allow my cum to ooze out and downwards over the shaft and her stoking hand below. She kept working me until I had finished and began to relax, I grinned as she pushed a large globule of cum from between her lips with her tongue. Her face then grimaced in a soulful sort of grin. "Yuk, that ain't nice." she whispered.

"You'll get used to it."

"I don't think so." she replied while crawling upwards and straddling me.

Tyler guided my cock to her pussy and sat down on it, something she liked to do after I'd cum, for she liked the feeling of it shrinking inside her. She stretched her body over mine and wrapped her arms around me.

"Wanna kiss?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Thought not." she replied and snuggled into me lovingly. "So, if I wasn't there tonight, would you've joined in?"

"If I wasn't involved with you I might have been tempted." I replied. "I thought it was really exciting, especially with her husband watching.

"While what happened tonight was exciting for both of us, but please don't ever to ask me to do it with someone else." she whispered in my ear. "I hope that I'll always love you as much as I do now. But I think asking me do that would destroy my feelings for you."

"I promise."

"That's good cause I love you so much." she said and gave me a peck on the lips to prove it.

We cuddled until we started to get cold, then we rearranged our clothing with the exception of Tyler placing her panties in her bra. Then I coasted the car quietly up to her house and kissed her good night.

We didn't have to worry about Reuben for much longer after that night, which for Tyler was a good thing as far as Tyler was concerned. Reuben often joked about that night when no one else but us was around, but Tyler's embarrassment soon turned to a complete loss of interest in the matter. Anyway, getting back to Reuben, he got the sack from the boss a month later. He'd evidently been using the store room for his antics since, but hadn't put everything back in its place. Bob the boss had noticed that things had been moved and suspected stealing; he had gotten a hidden camera placed in the store room when no one was working. While he didn't catch anyone stealing, he was surprised to catch Reuben at it with one of the guests. As it didn't exactly fit in with Criterion's customer policy, he was shown the door. Both Tyler and I were relieved that it wasn't the night when we were watching. While getting the sack wasn't so much of a problem, getting labelled a voyeur certainly was. Bob wasn't exactly discreet when he gave Ruben the push, and he provided the rest of the staff some fine detail of what Reuben had been up to.

I caught up with Reuben a few weeks later over a beer and a burger; he easily got another job at a bar in town with better pay and hours. He laughed about getting the sack from Criterion's, reckons just as well as he was giving the bosses wife Sharon a good seeing to also. To me, Sharon a reasonably attractive lady in her late forties always seemed above reproach, the idea of her spreading her thighs for Reuben seemed a little hard to imagine. But Reuben remained amicable when I scoffed at the suggestion, and continued to tell me how Sharon invited him over to their house when Bob was at work, and then into a spare bedroom for a bit of carnal activity. Reuben laughed over a sip of beer, and then told me she was a hopeless lay anyway. All noise and just lay back like a sack of potatoes. Since then, I've often thought back to Reuben's confession, and I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth, but I'll never know for sure. What I do know is that he's one popular guy with the girls.

As for Tyler and I, well we just love each other a little more each day, and in my heart I know that we'll make it in life just fine.

12