We'll Show You Ours, If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie had long outlasted his five minute forfeit but he showed no sign of stopping, and Ros was now beginning to show signs of an impending orgasm. Dawn and I both watched excitedly as she began to bite at her lip and breathe noisily, her chest heaving as she got closer to cumming. Then her knees started to nod up and down as her feet began to dance and she began rhythmically opening and closing her legs as far as Eddie's kneeling form would let her, gripping him between her thighs and then releasing him again. It was a very erotic display and was doing wonders for my erection which was getting painfully hard.

Suddenly Ros grabbed Eddie's head in her hands, entwined his hair in her fingers and pulled him close, moving her hips as if trying to fuck his face. Her head was thrown back and little guttural sounds began to issue from her throat as her orgasm finally burst upon her. Both Dawn and I looked from Ros and Eddie to each other, smiling with pleasure at the very hot display unfolding before us and feeling just slightly envious at her for cumming. When it was over Ros released Eddie's hair, flexed her fingers and looked across at us, smiling self-consciously.

"Fuck! That was good!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

Eddie moved as if to slide from between her legs, but she clamped them shut, holding him between them.

"No, don't move." She told him. "I'm sorry about the game, but I want some more of that, especially with Andy and Dawn watching."

She paused for a moment to get her breath back, and then looked at us in sudden alarm.

"Do you mind?" She asked us hastily, as if we'd sooner play cards than watch them.

"Do we hell!" I told her.

Then I glanced at Dawn questioningly, pointing first at myself and then at her, while making lapping motions with my tongue and hoping she'd understand.

"No, don't stop." Dawn told Ros. "Andy and I want to join in."

Bless her. She had understood.

Ros nodded and patted the seat next to her, silently indicating that she wanted Dawn beside her.

Then Dawn took things one stage further, and tested my nerve to the limit. She stood to move alongside Ros, but on the way she hooked her thumbs into her knickers, and slid them down, kicking them clear to sit next to Ros totally naked.

For a moment my courage deserted me and I wanted to call everything off, go back to playing cards, blackjack, poker, or solitaire even. That was when it came home to me finally that we would be having sex with other people present and even though I was as horny as hell and my cock wanted to burst, just for a few seconds I wasn't sure I could do it. It was, I suppose, a throwback from my former conservative attitude, but it was disturbing at the time. Thankfully it didn't last and as Dawn sat down alongside Ros I could feel my heart racing with excitement once more.

Ros had seen Dawn take off her knickers and, perhaps realizing that she was the only one of us now wearing anything, she raised her bottom from the seat and started to push her own down, helped by Eddie who pulled them over her feet and tossed them carelessly to one side.

The two women shuffled themselves into a position on the edge of their seats, their knees touching as they both held their legs apart ready. It was a lovely sight. Both women had very shapely legs but in a slightly different way. Ros's were pale, slim and very feminine while Dawn's were just an inch or so longer, and stronger, more athletic, but equally womanly.

Even their pussies were completely unalike. Dawn was brunette and her pubes were thick dark and bushy, partly screening a deep pink pussy with neat labia and a discreet little clitoris, while Ros had a wispy blonde fuzz surrounding large puffy outer labia and pale bat-winged inner lips that just failed to cover a longer, more pronounced clit that stood erect from arousal like a miniature penis. It was part of the excitement of the moment to see that the two women were so dissimilar in build. I don't want you to get the wrong impression though; they were both equally beautiful in their own way.

Eddie and I knelt between their legs and leaned forward almost together, our mouths reaching our lady's pussies simultaneously judging from the synchronized sighs that we heard.

I'd gone down on Dawn many times by then, but never with someone else in the room, and at first I was very conscious that they were watching what I was doing and I wondered if they thought I was doing it right. But then I realized that just as I could see little of what Eddie was doing to Ros, they could see little of what I was doing to Dawn and I was able to relax.

I love the taste of Dawn and the first thing I did, as I nearly always did, was to bury my tongue in her vagina, pushing it as deep as possible to collect as much of her juices as I could. Today was no exception, she tasted fantastic. For a short while that is all I did, just lap at her sopping wet pussy, drinking in her flavour and getting my lips and chin covered in her juices, knowing and not caring that my wet face would be noticed by the others as soon as I raised my head. I was so fucking randy that now I'd got over my sudden shyness I didn't care about anything, I just wanted to make her cum and then bury my cock where my tongue was probing.

I could hear her whimpering quietly and feel little shudders running through her from the sensations my tongue was generating, and I knew it wouldn't be too long before she came. The easiest way to make Dawn cum orally is to suck her clit into my mouth and lick it, and so that's what I did next, flattening my tongue and moving it up her slit until it was over her clit before pulling it back into my mouth savouring Dawn's taste once again.

I pursed my lips and sucked, drawing her clit into my mouth and pulling gently on it by gripping it between lip shielded teeth, feeling her tense with pleasure as I did it. She knew what I was intending and I looked up the length of her body to see her reaction. She sat as I'd expected, with her eyes closed and mouth clenched in eager anticipation, her hands grasping her breasts ready to maul them as she got closer to cumming. I risked a glance towards Ros, to see that she too was getting close, her eyes similarly tight shut and her teeth working at her bottom lip, but with her hands entangled instead in Eddie's hair, presumably to steer him where she wanted him.

I began to lick the tip of Dawn's clit, running over the end with the tip of my tongue, pushing at it, probing at it, and flicking it from side to side. Dawn gasped and I felt her pelvis push up gently against me as my tongue began to have effect. At roughly the same time I heard a moan from Ros and knew that she too was on the long road to orgasm.

I could feel Dawn twitching under my tongue and hear an occasional gasp or sigh, but next to her Ros was working up quite a head of steam. Her noises were louder and less restrained than Dawn's, and she began to call out, involuntary inarticulate noises that revealed her high state of arousal and her nearness to climax. I could also feel the sofa moving under her increasingly frequent quivers and jerks, her behaviour as involuntary as her cries.

Her movements were becoming more insistent and more pronounced, something that was starting to be a little bit disturbing as it made Dawn's body move under my tongue, almost pulling her clit from my mouth on a couple of occasions. But at the same time it was a hell of a turn on to feel the actions of a randy woman next to my Dawn, and I would dearly have liked to stand back and watch them both for a minute or so.

I couldn't see much of Ros from my present, very enjoyable, position, except to see that her eyes were still squeezed shut, but that her mouth was half open and her tongue was spasmodically licking at her lips. Her hands were now raised, reaching backwards and gripping the sofa as if to stop herself from sliding off.

I could see pretty much all of Dawn though. Her eyes and mouth were both tightly closed, with a frown of concentration on her forehead. Her hands were both at her breasts, fingers and thumbs gripping the nipples tightly and pulling hard at them, turning her full breasts into lovely cones topped by her large dark aureoles and extended nipples. It must have hurt, but she did this almost every time I went down on her, and I know she enjoyed it because she often wanted me to do it to her too.

Looking at them I wondered which of the women would cum first, my initial impression being that it would be a dead heat. But then I could tell from her increasingly noisy performance that it would be Ros, probably by just a short head, and that is the way it turned out.

As she came Ros cried out, telling us that she was cumming over and over until the words ran together and deteriorated into a long eager groan as she went over the edge. I kept licking and sucking at Dawn's clit, but I'll readily admit that my attention was on Ros, listening to her calls and feeling her arousal at second hand through the jerks and thrusts she made up towards Eddie's mouth. I loved Dawn, but Jesus, right then I wanted to fuck that woman as well.

But then Dawn orgasmed and my attention and lust switched straight back to her. Dawn responded to a climax differently to Ros, her reaction was to tense up, with every muscle in her body locking tight while she pulled unmercifully at her breasts and gasped and groaned through tight lips. I love that reaction from Dawn because it tells me that I've done my job well and that she is taking pleasure in the results of my efforts. Now I wanted to fuck Dawn, and especially to fuck her with our two friends watching.

But it looked like I might have to wait a little while longer to show off. Even as I raised my face from Dawn's pussy to look at her gasping and chest heaving from the effects of her orgasm, Ros pushed Eddie to one side and climbed to her feet. True, she was a little unsteady and still breathing heavily, but she wasn't about to wait any longer. She wanted a cock inside her and it was gonna have to be now!

With Eddie's help she moved the coffee table right out of the way and then lay down in the middle of out lounge floor, her legs spread and her arms outstretched to her partner.

"C'mon lover, give it to me." She told him, and then, as if she'd suddenly remembered us being there she looked across and asked if we minded again.

"No, of course not." Dawn told her. "Enjoy it – we intend to."

"Please just watch us." Ros told us as Eddie laid himself on top of her, wriggling to get comfortable between her legs. "Don't do anything until he's fucked me. I want to watch you do it, but I just can't wait."

"Yes, ok." Dawn giggled, pulling me up to sit beside her. "Then make sure you put on a good show."

"Just you watch." Ros smiled, reaching back to guide Eddie's cock into her pussy.

This time they were positioned so that we had the perfect view, a three-quarter view from behind. We could clearly see his cock pushing its way into her pussy and see her face as it went in. It was one of the most erotic sights I think I'm ever likely to see. We watched her pussy lips open to admit him, and saw his shaft disappear into her depths, reappearing immediately afterwards all shiny and slick with her wetness. At the same time we could see her hands grip onto his back, see her eyes close with pleasure, and hear her sigh of satisfaction.

"We're going to look like that." Dawn whispered to me, gripping my biceps in both hands and leaning her head on my shoulder.

I couldn't find words to reply, so I just nodded mutely, fascinated and highly aroused by the sight before me. They had an audience, and they were very aware of it. They were deliberately putting on a show, letting us see them and getting pleasure both from the sex and from their exhibitionism. It was so good, so damn hot, that even when Dawn reached out and took my twitching cock in her hand I couldn't tear my eyes away from them.

Ros had her legs stretched open and pulled back as far as she could and Eddie had spread his own legs so that we could see between them as he fucked her. We watched her pussy lips distending as Eddie pushed in and out of her, his thrusts becoming harder and faster as he got into his rhythm and she pushed back against him. We could even see a little glistening trickle of her juices coming from her pussy and finding its way down to her anus. Seeing sex in real life is so much better and so much more rewarding than watching it in a porn movie. We could tell it was for real, not just an act, and that made it so much more of a turn on. We could hardly wait for our turn.

Soon she began to call out once more and his thrusts became more erratic, and we knew they were both getting close to cumming, especially when Ros hooked her fingertips and raked his back with her nails as if deliberately trying to draw blood. As I watched I just hoped that Dawn wouldn't try and imitate her, she already often left marks on my back without doing it deliberately.

But deliberate or not, it seemed to have the right effect, because Eddie started to grunt and groan and his thrusts slowed right down to become long and hard and very purposeful. Then we actually saw his balls contract, tightening as they prepared to shoot his load into Ros's pussy. Dawn gripped my cock tightly, as if she expected me to cum too, watching intently as Eddie growled out loud and pushed himself deep into Ros, squirming form side to side in an effort to spray his cream as deep into her as he could.

"Can we do it as good as that?" She asked me in an awed whisper, watching his shaft and balls pulse with cum pumping into Ros.

"Oh yes." I whispered back. "We'll do it better."

As their climaxes faded Eddie slumped on top of Ros, panting for breath and beaded with sweat, while she lowered her trembling legs gingerly to either side of him and let out a long drawn out sigh of happiness.

"Did you see us?" She asked when she had enough breath.

"Did we ever!" Dawn told her, sounding almost as breathless.

"And are we going to see you?" Ros asked, sounding a tiny bit apprehensive.

"Oh yes." I told her. "As soon as you get up.

Ros smiled, but couldn't raise the energy yet to make room for Dawn and me. She just lay there trying to regain her breath, with Eddie still sprawled over her, his cock now lying against her upper thigh as soft and limp as three week old celery.

Eventually Eddie managed to clamber to his feet and, with an almost shy grin, drop himself into one of the two chairs. Ros didn't move, she still lay on her back arms thrown open and legs still wide apart, allowing us, deliberately I think, to look at her still wet pussy and the little dribble of cum that oozed from it.

"Don't you think that looks beautiful?" Dawn asked me, whispering once more.

"What, another woman's pussy?" I asked her in surprise.

"No not just her pussy, but Eddie's cum running out of it. I could just bury my face in that."

I was taken aback, I hadn't reckoned on Dawn making that sort of comment, but I managed a reply.

"Go ahead then, I'm sure Ros wouldn't mind."

"If it was your cum, I would."

Her face had the serious look that told me that she really meant it.

I don't think Ros had heard any of that, but she could see that she was the subject of our conversation and she smiled up at us.

"You liked what you saw, eh?" She asked.

"And what we can still see." Dawn told her.

"Good." Ros nodded in satisfaction. "Your turn now then."

She rolled over and climbed to her feet, gesturing back at the carpet in obvious invitation. Dawn needed no further incitement; she was on her back in Ros's place with her arms held out to me almost before Ros had settled herself on the sofa beside Eddie's chair.

I must admit that my cock was so hard that it was almost painful and I was as eager for sex as I've ever been, but Dawn's enthusiasm still threw me for a moment. I was not used to such an upfront attitude even though the idea of fucking in company was a real turn on. I would have liked things to have happened a bit more naturally rather than with such a blatant performance and just for a moment I hesitated.

Dawn looked back up at me.

"C'mon Andy." She said. "I need it."

As she spoke she opened her legs and showed everyone her pussy, wet and gaping, the lips red and puffy. Her need was obvious and made me want her, but what made my mind up for me was Ros.

"We've done it, so don't you go and chicken out now."

There was no way I could ignore that challenge. I went over and knelt over Dawn ready to lower myself down and make love to her.

"Guide him in, Ros." I heard Dawn ask. "Guide his cock into my hole, please Ros."

I wasn't sure what to say to that, but Ros was on her feet in an instance, and came across to kneel beside me, taking my shaft in one hand and resting her other hand on my backside. Feeling another woman's hand on me while I shuffled myself into position to fuck Dawn was a weirdly exhilarating sensation, so bloody stimulating and so illicit that it made me shiver with excitement.

"Has she got you?" Dawn asked me, her eyes bright and eager.

"Yes, I've got it." Ros answered for me, then to me. "Move forward a bit Andy."

I could feel her pointing me at Dawn's entrance as I wriggled forward slightly, until suddenly my tip touched her wet and warm pussy.

"Wait a mo'"

Ros was lining my cock up with Dawn's vagina and I was abruptly very aware of the sight she must be seeing, a close-up view of my cock and Dawn's pussy. I felt her make the adjustments, bringing me level with Dawn.

"That's it. Push forward."

I thrust slowly forward and felt my cock slide through Ros's fingers to enter Dawn, the dry warmth of one girl's hand contrasting with the wet heat of the other's pussy. I couldn't prevent a groan of pleasure as I lowered myself fully onto Dawn. Instinct made me push a little harder and, just for a second or two, I trapped Ros's hand a against Dawn's pussy.

"Ooohh!"

I heard Dawn gasp in my ear and I very hastily looked at her, worried about her reaction.

"God that felt strange." She gasped. "But it was nice too."

Ros had pulled her hand back and was now just resting her fingertips on the base of my shaft, also worried about Dawn's response.

"I'll tell you what." Eddie's voice suddenly reminded us of his presence. "That looks fucking nice from here as well. Wank him into her."

Ros did as her partner suggested, gripping my shaft and stroking it, running her fingers from my balls to where it vanished into Dawn's passage, fondling my scrotum at one end of the movement and pressing against Dawn's pussy at the other. It was a sensation that needs to be felt to be believed, not particularly orgasmic, but so fucking erotic. I could tell that Dawn could feel what was happening and liking it too, because the contented smile on her face would have spoken volumes even if she had said nothing.

"She's touching us both." Dawn told me happily. "I can feel her hand on my slit"

I just smiled down and nodded, revelling in the fabulous feel of Ros's fingers.

After a short while of playing with me while I remained still with the end of my cock buried inside Dawn Ros changed her grip so that her palm cupped my balls and her fingers were extended along the underside of my shaft. Then she moved her hand forward and for a moment I wondered what she was doing, but then Dawn's eyebrows shot up and a shocked smile spread rapidly over her face. I instantly realised what was happening, two of Ros's fingers were going into Dawn with my cock, pushing in and out of her as she stroked my cock.

"My God, she's fingering me." Whispered Dawn.

"I know, is it nice?"

"Nice? It's fucking fantastic, it's stretching me marvellously."

For a short while we both remained silent, just enjoying Ros's attention. But then Dawn made an observation.