We'll Show You Ours, If...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if it wasn't Ros's fingers but another cock?" She asked me, making it more of a statement than a question. For some reason the idea hit the button and a thrill of unexpected excitement passed through me.

"Could you take two?" I asked her hopefully, suddenly wanting it to happen.

"I'd like to try." She said, looking up at me anxiously. "Can I?"

"Yes, but not right now."

A sudden need to fuck her came over me and I began to thrust hard into her, trapping Ros's hand again until she realised I needed to cum and pulled away.

"Yes, fuck me." Dawn groaned the words as she felt me speed up.

Ros returned to her seat, but both Dawn and I were very conscious of her and Eddie watching. And the knowledge made us even hotter.

In my minds eye I could see what they were seeing, I could picture my shaft emerging from Dawn's passage glistening wet with her juices, pulling her pussy lips with it only to press them back as it plunged in once again. I could even imagine them watching my balls banging up against her slit as I reached deepest penetration, the imagery spurring me on to fuck her harder, slamming into her, grinding my pelvis down onto her as I tried to get as deep as I could, feeling my balls filling and tightening as my climax approached.

"Oh, that's good, don't stop."

Dawn had her legs pulled back and her arms tight around me, holding me close as she bit into my shoulder, her teeth revealing her enjoyment and the pain increasing mine. She too was starting to make the little sounds that showed her orgasm to be near and we climbed that wonderful slope together, aware of our audience and taking pleasure from their presence, but far too aroused to care if they watched us or not.

That sort of arousal can't last for long, my climax was rapidly approaching, and so was Dawn's. Her fingers tightened, pushing her fingernails into the flesh of my back, her legs started to tremble and her back began to arch as she grunted more and more loudly into my ear. Then, just as I pulled back for that one last deep thrust that would spray my cum onto her cervix, she gripped me tight, shouted for me to fuck her and pushed up at me as she began to orgasm.

I plunged deep inside her, shooting hot gouts of my cum deep inside her as she bucked and jerked, pushing back at me in the throes of her own climax. Together we rode what seemed like a vortex of pleasure, our thrill made so much more intense by the feel of our partners climax and the knowledge that Ros and Eddie could see it happening.

When it was over we lay completely spent, unable to move at all until eventually I rolled off to lie flat on my back, not caring that I was showing my flaccid shrunken cock, still slippery with the mixture of our juices. Dawn was still gasping and panting, her limbs trembling and her chest heaving, a lovely shine of sex sweat on her skin, her legs flopped open and with my cum dribbling from her hole. We must have looked a sight, but we didn't care. We were just happy that our getting together with Ros and Eddie and our mutual exhibitionism had worked so bloody well. It had given me the biggest thrill of my life and I'm pretty sure that went for everyone else as well.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers