All Comments on 'Wendy Confesses Ch. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get divorced quit being a parasite to a man you dont love or respect

you like sex that much get paid for it and leave him to find a wife instead of a parasite

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Loving wife here

This should be in another category. A Loving Wife saves everything for her husband & doesn't disrespect him like this common street trash represented in this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Don't Understand

Why is there still a marriage? What if the husband figures out his wife is a slut for other men? Oh, she LOVES her family. I'm trying to be cool in my comment. I think the husband should become aware. How about a chapter three where the wife finds out her husband actually has another special someone? I would like to see her reaction. I'll stop now before I go off.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Wanting to play she should have filed for divorce.

No problems with women that love to play - as long as they don´t cheat or hurt others. She is a slut. Regarding your introduction I´d say:

Reader's comment - if you can't write stories of women enjoying themselves then don't bother writing further

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can You Spell Selfish?

Self absorbed selfish bitch She loves her family? I don't think so

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Yeah, gotta agree.

This whole thing is just elaborate justification for betrayal of the worst type. And the fact that the author doesn't seem to recognise this means it will not end well, if there is any reality to it at all.

It's basically elaborate selfishness to the extreme, dressed up in feminism and 'empowerment'.

Empowerment does _not_ mean emasculating and betraying those who are near and dear to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i yam what i yam and i never will change........

The author writes in the first person and so must closely relate to her character.

If the author and Wendy have behaved the same way, she is, like Wendy, the lowest of creatures, whoring around, risking everything for the sex-buzz.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, deary. The kids, hubby, a concerned neighbor, a cast off lover will sooner or later out you and it will all come tumbling down on your head.

Please don't insult the audience by declaring your love for your husband and children.

Love is not what we feel....it's what we do. The feelings are a by-product of our actions.

You don't love anything or anyone, but your own selfish gratification. You made promises and are betraying everyone for your lust.

There will be a price paid for that. Wendy cannot avoid it, she will lose everything.

The whore, like Popeye will never change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Made husband a chucky,has multiple partners

When the husband finds out , he will have to pay child support for a whore based on how our court system is set up. He did no wrong but with no fault divorce laws . She gets away with the crime and never does any time. Meaning for a straight male this sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The issue isn't that you are cheating on your husband and family (which is bad)

It's the lies you tell yourself and us, the readers. You love you husband. Your family is your pride and joy and it would hurt you if they found out. I call bullshit. If you loved your husband and family you wouldn't cheat on them. But like you say; you love your freedom more. So maybe you're just comfortable with your family as opposed to "love".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am glad

that you included your husband in this episode. I know he is not living up to your standards but he still seems to be a decent man. I am glad that he at least gets some benefit from your freedom. Reading about married women that are acting single is more realistic when they at least mention their husbands in their stories. When the hubby is barely mentioned then it sounds more like an unattached woman and it ruins the tension in the story. Of course no one advises this secret activity because it is wrong but we love to read about it. Is it possible to slowly bring him around maybe give him an "unexpected" threesome with one of your girlfriends? He may even return the favor and share you occasionally with one of your boy toys.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
It was hot, and rather vanilla

I wonder why these annoymous people are eveen reading anything on this site, and most of the comments sound like the same guy so you need to stop bothering this woman she is finding the love sex she needsand Hubby gets what he wants as well, sounds fair.

DAMSEL Approved

my Mistress shares me with others because of my sexual needs, so i am happy and Healthy.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Sucked...totally

Anonymous on 10/2 nailed it. For a normal, straight guy...this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry I agree

100% with anon 10/02 and rabbits- she displays no regrets whatsoever, a total self-centering bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fine story -- keep writing

Fine story -- keep writing. Please ignore the trolls who infest this site. You have talent -- keep writing!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just had to read the comments to figure out it is the same-old-tired garbabe.

Another retarded effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now

this story has body.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now that's funny...

"Author's comment - if you can't hack stories of women enjoying themselves then don't bother reading further"

Hmm.

Women enjoying themselves is just peachy. Enjoying themselves solo, with a boyfriend (if unmarried) or with their husband, equally so.

Some woman cheating on her family isn't really about her "enjoying herself," it's more about being a faithless whore, and that may be why you're getting negative comments. In this forum, you'll always get a few people who will appreciate a tale of cheap sex regardless of the circumstances, so you better take what you can get and leave the prissy, whiny comments out of your intro, lest you invite comments...like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just wondering....

Who paying her bills and taking care of the family while she out spreading her charm?

Oh, that's right HER HUSBAND!!!!

But I guess he dose not deserve any respect for that!!!!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This is a story about a woman without morals...

This is a story about a woman without morals, no respect, no love for the man that support her and her vices...So it's a bad story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
0*

That's all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hott!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1243 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES