Wendy Confesses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I was tense and impatient for what was to come next. I felt Doug's warm breath on my skin and then the tip of his tongue touched my anus. It was soft and such an exquisite sensation. I don't know why I ever had the idea of a man licking me there but it has been a revelation in terms of my sexual pleasures. That time I even tried to push my hips back a little to make sure Doug's tongue would reach my little back hole.

The tip of his tongue moved across my little opening and I gasped aloud. Somehow, this day the sensations were more intense than usual. Doug licked some more, moving up and down in time with the sawing of his fingers inside my vagina. Oh my, that was all I needed!

Moments later I started having a very large climax. I know I was making some very unladylike sounds, more like an animal as I grabbed and tore at the bedsheets. Doug was sensational, reading my body so well and pressing his tongue against my anus as he made sure his fingers were touching the most sensitive spots inside my vagina. The softness of his tongue on my most intimate place went so well with the rougher thrusting of his fingers. My body exploded with all those wonderful sensations and the most amazing climax just took hold of me. All I could do was pant and try to ask Doug not to stop, ever.

Then all of a sudden he did stop and I felt him move his position. My whole brain was on fire at that moment. Doug still had the condom on his rock hard penis and, holding me in place, he moved in behind me. I was still on my hands and knees and of course I knew that Doug wanted to penetrate me that way. I wanted that so badly right then.

I cried out as his hard penis pressed through my opening. It was like some kind of release. That was strange since all Doug had done so far was cause orgasm after orgasm to surge from my body. I think we were both feeling especially horny that day because, thankfully, Doug just thrust himself into me and filled me up. There was no time for words or even thinking. I wanted to cum for him so badly and I wanted him to shoot all his load as deep into me as he could.

Doug started fucking me and straight away I was exploding in ecstasy. He did take me roughly and I was happy to let him. I have become used to a man fucking me from behind and losing his control. Its a delightful experience if I am to be honest. It is something I've not experienced with hubby for a long time. I am thankful for the pleasures of sin I have found and for being a married woman who can let other men ravage her body.

Maybe I was a little out of my mind. I was so terribly horny and Doug's tongue on my anus had only stoked my fires even higher. Now there was his big hard penis ramming into me and I knew his orgasm was approaching fast.

I was tearing at the sheets again as my orgasm consumed me. I just wanted to swallow his whole penis as Doug took his pleasure from my body. I tell you it does make me feel like a real woman again. I never mind giving a man the chance to fuck me like that because it is such a wonderful thing to experience his reactions and know it is my body that is responsible.

There was no better place in the world for me to be at that time and I erupted in another orgasm just as I heard Doug call out and felt the unmistakeable sensations of a man having his own orgasm. I never feel their semen shooting into me but the way a man holds himself, the way his thrusting changes subtly, all tell me when he is unloading inside my body. Doug pushed himself deep and hard into me and I knew he was using my vaginal walls to get every bit of pleasure he could. I did my best to reward him by squeezing my muscles to give him some extra stimulation.

Finally we were both done and we collapsed on the bed. My vagina was throbbing and my heart was pounding. Doug sounded out of breath too. I saw that the condom was looking very full as well. We just lay there next to one another until we found the energy to hold and cuddle one another. There was silence for a long time between us. I think Doug has a sort of romantic streak in him. As for me, I was glad for the silence because I had no idea what to say after such a wonderful coupling.

We did talk a bit later on and I was glad to allow my vagina some rest after everything Doug had done to me. Of course we had more sex before our time was over. Neither of us could resist and we gave oral pleasure to each other before Doug pulled on another condom and got into position to fuck me. He didn't ask me and he didn't need to.

This time I stayed in the missionary position and I let Doug plunge his stiff penis into my body. He went slow and I really enjoyed the intimacy and the sensations of every part of his penis slowly rubbing inside my vagina. All my men feel different inside my vagina and it is all part of the excitement of having sex outside my marriage.

I even held my boobs for Doug so he could lick and suck my nipples as he slowly worked his penis inside me. It felt so wonderful and even though I didn't have an orgasm right then I still felt so delicious that I would not have asked for him to do anything more. Doug so obviously wanted to consume my body and I enjoyed his lust that day and the slow way he made me heat up.

Later Doug got too worked up and I felt him start to thrust a little faster. I wrapped my legs around him and soon I, too, could feel my climax approaching. I was content to receive him like that I just lay there and to be the object of his desire and his pleasure. So I let Doug fuck me as my body responded to his penis and the idea my lover was going to shoot his seed inside me once again. I had one more, very pleasant orgasm just as Doug erupted inside me. I just lay there under him, taking in all the sensations and the whole experience. This is the sort of thing I live for nowadays, the essence of my secret life.

Almost two hours of great sex Doug had left my body glowing and my mind feeling strangely refreshed. Despite what some of you think of me, these liaisons with a man I am not married to are very satisfying for me. It is a wonderful experience to have these times when I can forget about my 'real' life and instead behave like a woman, a person with sexual needs.

As I drove home in my little car, I fought to push those thoughts from my mind. I needed to focus on my home life and I had to be ready in case I was quizzed about my day or about my 'meeting.'

After some routine household duties I was taking a shower when my husband came into the bathroom. We had some very nice time together in there. We've been married almost twenty years and I have never been shy in front of him. My husband may not notice me the way other men do but I enjoy it when he still wants to fondle my bare breasts or pat me on my bottom.

This evening he was obviously feeling very amorous and, naturally, I was enjoying having him pay me extra attention. Our teenage children had gone out so we went to bed knowing we could do whatever we wanted.

The trouble was that I quickly realised I had a fear about having sex with my husband that night. My vagina was still a little tender after my time with Doug. Yet here was my loving husband with an erect penis and thoughts only of me. I was thrilled but somehow I got stuck on the idea that if we had sex my husband would discover I had been with another man. My fear wasn't rational but it was real.

We cuddled and fondled each other for a long time, laughing and talking loudly about things in our life. I happily wrapped one hand around his penis and soon guided his mouth to my breasts. He stayed there for a long time, sucking and licking at my boobs. My husband is not an expert at pleasuring my breasts but it still felt good to me. With one hand he was stroking my vagina, my entrance that had already taken by another man that afternoon. My husband's touch was very pleasant but I knew he wanted to have sex with me.

Fortunately I had a ready-made solution to my dilemma. Sleeping with other men has taught me to become more active at performing oral sex. In fact, here I am, a woman in her early forties and I give oral to men more often than I have ever done. As I said to you last time, my husband has shared some of the benefits.

With my husband, it is true that giving a blowjob helps to lessen the guilt of what I am doing with those other men. But I do love my husband and in a way I like the fact I can give him a little share of the rewards I am enjoying. It feels great to give him a special pleasure like that. My husband has noticed he's been getting extra blowjobs and how could he not? He asked me about it some time ago and I just told him that it makes me feel young. It was only a 'sort of' lie. He laughed but I know he is very happy with this change.

So I had him lie flat and I moved down the bed between his legs. Cupping his ball sack in one hand I licked up and down his shaft for ages, making him moan until I could see the first drop of his semen at the tip. I have read that most women enjoy that sight and I am no different.

I shifted position and drew his penis into my mouth. Nowadays I can take most of my husband into my mouth, thanks to the extra practice I have been getting. I was doing my best work for him, slowly stroking with one hand while I sucked and licked with my mouth. I was also still fondling his balls. He was moaning continuously and that made me more motivated. Once he got to the stage of moving his hips, though, I slowed a little. For my husband I was happy to take my time and make it last.

I did not stop making love to him with my mouth until my jaw started to get tired and sore. I stopped and got on my knees, still stroking his shaft.

'I think I am ready for you to cum now darling.'

'Oh hell Wendy. Are you sure you don't some fun as well?'

'This is fun. I love doing this. Let me finish for you.'

Hubby gave me no argument. I went back into position and straight away I was sucking and rubbing his penis. Like most women, I guess I am a natural at pleasing a man this way. It took only a couple more minutes before his hips really started to move underneath me.

'Oh my god Wendy. You are so amazing.'

It needed only a few more strokes and he was unloading in my mouth. It truly was exciting and wonderful to feel him climax like that. When bringing him off with my mouth its like I can feel his passion even better than having him inside my vagina. My husband might be nearing middle age but he can still shoot with force. The first jolt is always strong and then the rest of his load oozes out and fills my mouth. That night I swallowed him down just as I always do. I am proud to say that I do it for all the men in my life. I really enjoy that they all feel and taste so different.

My husband and I did some more cuddling and kissing after that and he even played with my breasts some more. It was a pleasurable way to end my day. Eventually both kids arrived home and finally we got to sleep.

However that is not really the end of my story, of my confession to you all. There is something else more shocking for me to reveal.

I know that the haters who read these stories will already be writing terrible comments about me. On the other hand, some of you dear readers have patiently read to this point, hopefully enjoying learning about my experiences. For you people, the kind ones, I can tell you that my story is not over.

You see, I already told you how difficult I found it to give up young Robert. It is a terrible thing I am about to tell you but I have long forgotten about the idea of asking for forgiveness.

The truth, my other secret, is that I am still letting Rob fuck me when he wants.

It is not as regular as it was before. We had not had sex for over a month when one day I saw a voicemail on my phone from Robert. I guessed straight away what it was about. Once more I felt a little like a slut who is expected to be available for a 'booty call'. The honest truth is that I didn't care about that. I had missed that young, athletic body terribly and I was ready to agree to meet Rob as soon as we could.

I don't think Robert realises, even now, how irresistible he is with his muscles and his amazing penis. As a young man he just revels in the idea he is getting sex at all and never questions why I still say 'yes' to him. Its true he is using me sexually. I don't care, I am thrilled by the idea of a hunky young man who wants me in that way. I am always happy to drool over his body and worship his penis.

Last Saturday I had a few hours at home alone and these days Rob knows my routine pretty well. He sent me a text in the morning asking if he could 'see me'. I smiled at that and decided to make him wait a little. But you know that it wasn't too long before I sent him a reply saying I would be alone for a little while after three o'clock that day.

When he arrived there was barely a hello before Rob grabbed at me and started kissing and fondling me. I think he was feeling extra turned on that day. Perhaps his female friend at uni had not been giving him any satisfaction.

He was almost tearing my clothes off so I quickly stripped for him and tried to remove his clothes as well. We were still in the loungeroom but fortunately the curtains were drawn. I grabbed his penis, thinking some extra stimulation might slow him down. I gripped and stroked him, feeling the strength and size of his member. I remembered right then how much I had missed that penis. None of that, however, slowed Rob down at all.

The young man was just going at my breasts, pawing and mauling them. If you asked me I would say that I don't enjoy rough sex. So you might think it odd that I didn't ask Rob to stop his attack on me. I didn't even ask him to slow down. He was going to take me as he wanted. He was going to be rough. He was going to slam into me and use me as a release for his urges. I could not have been happier. He made feel alive, desired, sexy, a true woman.

I let him pull me to the floor and quickly his mouth was on my vagina. I am pleased to have taught him some sexual manners. That day Rob did his best on me but he was so inflamed with lust that I just had to hang on for the ride. In fact I was very close to cumming in his mouth but then Rob left me, moving up to give me his penis. Another time I might have complained or sent him back to give me more. But when I saw Rob's big penis coming towards my face I forgot all of that. It was a magnificent sight. He is just so big, sometimes I think the biggest I have enjoyed. Rob has an athletic, muscly body but when he is erect his penis looks so strong and powerful.

All I could do was open my mouth and let him past my lips. He is so big that I can only fit a part of him in my mouth. I used my tongue as best I could as he gently pressed himself inside. I knew what was coming so I did my best to make him all wet and slick. That way he would slide easily into my vagina.

Rob asked me if I would turn over, lie on the loungechair. He wanted me doggy style and I don't need to tell you that I complied without a murmur. The truth is my vagina was on fire, knowing he was about to punish me with his swollen penis. So I rolled over and presented my bottom to him, letting him see me wet and ready for him. Yes, that is how I think these days when I am having sex with other men. It excites me to think like that and I know it excites them when I act like that.

In a flash I felt him against my opening. You know Rob doesn't use condoms with me and this day was no exception. He was going to flood me when he was done and I found myself panting as I thought about that.

With just a couple of strokes he was inside me and I marvelled at that familiar feeling of being split apart as young Rob thrust into me. His penis is so big it is like it touches every part of my vagina. I moaned softly as Rob started thrusting into me from behind. It felt so wonderful to have him inside me. His fucking was energetic but not frenzied. I tried to feel every bit of him as he moved inside my vagina. Several times I felt him bang into my cervix, a kind of dull pain that turned me on even more. This wasn't sex, it was being fucked. But there were no complaints from me.

I held on to the chair as I felt Rob start to thrust longer and harder. His lust was getting the better of him. I knew he wouldn't wait for me but that was no matter because I only needed a few more moments. As Rob got close his penis felt even larger than before. It was making my entire body heat up. I felt his hands grip my hips and I felt the power of his muscles. I thought about being pinned under his muscular body as he started to really thrust into me and then suddenly I was exploding for him. I suppose I had been missing Rob a lot because I came so easily and quickly. My 40-something body was completely helpless as Rob worked his magic. I came all over that fantastic young penis as my lover announced that he, too, was cumming and then grunted over and over as he emptied himself inside me.

Almost as quickly as it had begun our little sex episode was over. Let me assure you that it had not been at all disappointing. In fact I felt so wonderful. I was panting and my vagina was soaked. My sex was stretched and full of semen. I had given myself to a young man as if I were some kind of animal. Again, no complaints from me.

Rob was still in something of a hurry. He pulled out quickly and straight away I could feel his big load starting to slip out of my entrance. It seemed the other young woman had been denying my Robert. I had to run to grab a towel before there was a mess on the carpet. Despite my reverie I was still careful not to be discovered.

Rob lay next to me, both of us still recovering from our frenzied activity. We talked, as well, but I stayed away from sex and girlfriends. The whole time I was rubbing his penis, massaging his juices and mine into his skin before licking my hands clean. We did have a little more time to spend than I had let on to Robert. But I was enjoying his passion for me and his loss of control as his youthful urges took hold of his male brain.

The other thing about his youth is that within twenty minutes Rob got hard in my hand again. This time I was going to get a few more of my own pleasures. So I gently guided him up to me so that I could suck his penis more comfortably. Rob's penis is too big for my mouth and that adds to the feeling of him being so powerful. I could still taste both of us on his skin. He let me take him in my mouth and slowly thrust his hips so that I could lie still next to him. It was a little like having him fuck my mouth with his big hard penis.

Soon Rob was eager to enter my vagina again. I was delighted, let me tell you. So I lay back for him, lifting my knees and parting my legs to give him a proper aim at me. This time he went slower. He even teased me a little, placing only the head of his penis inside my opening as if he wanted me to say 'please let me have more.'

In fact I did say that. I know it makes me sound like a slut. But it was a simple pleasure to give him. And it was the truth. I cried out when Rob lowered his big, athletic body onto mine and drove himself into me.

When he was fully inside me I started pulling at Rob, bringing him close so I could feel his strong arms and his powerful chest. I never get quite the same feelings from anyone except Rob and these were the urges that had led me astray in the first place. I was in my family home being fucked by a young man around half my age. All I cared about was feeling his big muscles and his bulk and the amazing sensation of his penis as it slid inside my vagina.

This time Rob lasted longer which was great for me as I stroked my hands over his muscles, down his back to his lovely bottom. The feeling of his weight, his big body, on top of me, trapping me, only added to my excitement. Rob thrust into me like a man that had been denied sex for too long. His pumping, long and strong, reminded me I was a booty call, his little 'fix' for a period of abstinence. It was such an erotic thought right then. Rob was making me feel so amazing and so turned on. I wanted him to climax, to get the pleasure he wanted so much.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers