Wendy Confesses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers

'Cum for me Rob,' I panted at him. 'Come on my lover, I want you to shoot for me.'

'I am going to cum Wendy. Don't worry about that. You feel so fucking great.'

'Oh yes Rob, that's what I want. Fuck me and give me your load.'

Happily I got there first again. I was lying under him, gripping his muscles, feeling his physical power, that amazing penis stretching and filling my body. Rob started to thrust harder and I knew he was getting close. That was the thought that set me off. It was such a turn-on to feel his muscles rippling as he had his way with me.

I came quite loudly. Its something I try not to do with Rob but that day my sounds just escaped as I focussed on Rob and his body and his gorgeous penis. Without warning I felt another climax starting to surge through me. I forgot all about time, where I was. All I knew was my orgasms ripping through me and the feeling of that young hard body on top of mine.

'Wendy I am going to cum.' Oh my - yes that was what I wanted to hear.

'Oh yes please. Let me have it.'

'Will I cum inside you or can I go in your mouth?'

'Shoot inside me. I love the feeling.'

'I've been thinking all day about cumming in your beautiful mouth.'

That was a little disappointing. Not least because I do love the sensations of his big load shooting inside my vagina. I am not interested in getting pregnant but as a woman there's something primal about taking a man's semen deep inside me. But Rob wanted my mouth. On this day I was giving Rob whatever he wanted, I was his booty call. The idea of his huge penis, wet with my juices, exploding in my mouth was too good to ignore.

'Yes do it. Come up here.'

He moved at great speed. 'Shoot for me,' I said just as he shoved himself into my mouth. You will think of me as a slut and a whore and I suppose I cannot argue with that any longer.

I had rolled myself onto my elbow so I only had one free hand. I reached behind Rob and grabbed his beautiful backside. I could feel those hard muscles flexing as he thrust carefully into my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum was obvious even though he was soaked in my wetness. I have gotten to know his penis very well and I could sense how close he was for me.

He was deep in my mouth when the first shot erupted. It landed right at the back of my throat and for a moment I was afraid I would choke on his semen. Rob just kept pumping into my mouth. The once shy young man now has the power and confidence of an experienced lover. The second burst seemed to wash down the first and I found myself having to swallow furiously to keep pace with him. I gulped at him, wanting more, wanting all of his fluids. I licked and sucked and swallowed everything he could give me. It makes me sound wicked and filthy but I wanted to drink every last drop from his balls. Only when I knew he had emptied himself did I release his penis and drop back to the carpet.

Rob stayed next to me a little while. He hugged and kissed me and told me how wonderful I am. Truthfully I think he is very earnest when he says things like that. As I said before, he is probably grateful that he is allowed to have sex with me. I have never asked if he has fantasised about older woman as I gather some boys do. What I am trying to say is that Rob's compliments are different. I know for sure he is not just trying to be nice so he can fuck me.

On the other hand, as tends to happen when Rob wants to take me in the loungeroom, I soon could tell that he was getting ready to leave. The booty call was over. I had enjoyed two powerful orgasms and I could have been satisfied with that. But I decided there and then that my young man owed me many more the next time he came over. Next time I will take Robert to my bed where I will really have my fill of his delicious body.

I could say he was totally rude and a 'prick' to get up and leave like that. I don't feel like that about Rob, not at all. I lay there still feeling his size inside my vagina and tasting him on my tongue. I was still panting with my own sexual excitement when I heard his car start out on the street. I had allowed the young man to take me and use me and I felt excited and proud about that. My special secret, my terrible secret, actually makes me feel more alive than anything else I can think of. My family would come home as the day dragged on and I would revert to being a wife and mother. It would only be easier and more rewarding with the memory of the way I had cum around Rob's massive penis.

That is why I am the way I am. That is why I am the woman I am.

I must also mention one other thing in relation to my needs and the sexual acts that happen with my 'other men'. I know some readers wanted to hear about me progressing to having anal sex with my lovers. Sadly, I have to disappoint those readers. I have not had anal sex with anyone yet. I think that means I am still a 'virgin' back there.

Please understand that I could never ask for anal sex myself or even suggest it to someone. I got brave enough to ask two of my other men to lick my rear for me and I do love those sensations. When it comes to the idea of having a man put his whole penis in my bottom, though, I just know that I could never say it out loud.

I will confess that I am curious about anal sex and have watched more porn showing women enjoying themselves that way. Since I have been experimenting and becoming more adventurous with masturbation I have even tried a little on myself. The first time I put a finger in my bottom it really wasn't comfortable. Later I decided the better way was to wait till I was masturbating and had my vibrator working on me. That worked much better. I have managed to orgasm with a finger in my bum. It feels very different but still quite enjoyable.

So if a man wants to ask me for anal sex then why not? If it is the right man then I expect I will say yes. I suppose he will have a large penis because that's what I enjoy now. So I wonder how successful it will be. But I will try having anal sex and hope I will enjoy it. It just has not happened for me yet.

Until then of course I have Doug and Rob – and perhaps another new man will come along. Doug and I will see each other for sex this week.

I also know absolutely that young Rob will contact me again soon. I know I will tell him 'yes'. When that happens I have already decided that your Rob will be my sex toy and that I will make him lick me and fuck me until I cannot take any more.

As I said earlier, I accept the person I am. I have no idea how long I will have these feelings and these needs. I suppose one day I will wake up and it will all be over. I won't be sad, however. I'm really living my life now.

Thank you again for reading.

W.

mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers