Wendy Confesses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I was eager too, wanting his curvy cock to pleasure my damp pussy. Joe fucked me, quite hard too. Even my bigger, stronger men haven't quite pounded me the way Joe did that afternoon. Yes, he hurt me and he even bruised my cervix. To me, however, that it was a kind of challenge to see if I would truly allow him to have his way with me. In a strange way I was excited that he would fuck me like that. As I have said, I just get thrilled by the idea that I can make men so turned on. It was even better to feel him unload himself deep in my pussy as he growled behind me.

As usual, that night at home I was really horny. I asked my husband to suckle on my boobs while I fingered my clit and came very nicely. Then I gave him a really great headjob. I let some of his cum rest on my tongue before swallowing it all down, although I did leave one drop on my lips. Am I terrible?

I didn't see Joe for a couple of weeks after that. He said I should use the time to "get my arsehole ready". I decided I should follow his "instructions". These days I am the proud owner of a couple of small butt plugs and I did my best to use them during my still frequent masturbation sessions. The thought of full anal sex frightened me, of course. I had decided I want men with larger cocks. Now I had to face the consequences for my rear end. I know that anal sex must be painful for some women and I worried that I'd be one of those.

The next time we got together we had a lot more time and I really enjoyed Joe being slower with me. It feels funny to be the older woman and yet to have Joe as the experienced partner and the one who is teaching me. That evening he licked my butt for ages and had me moaning loudly and getting so wet. We even did a nice long "69 position" and I hungrily devoured his cock while Joe licked and gently fingered both my holes. Having Joe spend so much time up close to my holes, playing with me in both places, was a little difficult for me. It was just so intimate. Plus, the whole time I was thinking that soon he was going to force himself deep inside my rear end.

Joe gave me so many fine orgasms that evening. Later he was eating my pussy (again, making me ecstatic) and, without a word, he took one of my butt plugs and slowly shoved into my bottom. I just let him do that to me because I already trusted him as far as being a lover. Once more, the sensations were so new and so enjoyable. My body felt even more sensitive than usual. I tried to imagine how it would feel to have his cock in there instead. I lay back as Joe pleasured me with his fingers and his mouth while my arsehole clenched around my little rubber toy.

Then Joe put me into the doggy position again and got ready to fuck my pussy from behind. He left the plug in place, which made me even more aroused. It did make it a little difficult to accept his cock. For a moment I thought he wasn't going to fit. Joe used some extra force, which hurt me a little, but he penetrated me fully. Oh my, with his lovely curved cock inside my pussy, and my bottom filled up, I experienced such a different feeling. I'd never been filled and stretched quite like that, even with young Robert. However, the discomfort soon left me and I really started to enjoy having him fuck me like that. Joe even played with the butt plug a little. I was surprised but I really got off from the feeling of movement in both places. Once again Joe made my whole body seem like it was on fire and I came several times more for him.

When he was ready to finish, Joe pulled out and moved up close to my face. His shaft was swollen and glistening. It was a magnificent sight. Then Joe told me that he was going to "cum all over that beautiful face".

I shouldn't have been surprised but I admit that I was - just a little anyway. I've seen it done so many times on the internet and I already knew that some men crave to do this. No man had ever ejaculated on my face before that night but I could have guessed that Joe would be the first.

I lay down right beside him. I didn't protest. In my mind, Joe was in charge. On top of which, he makes me feel so sexually excited that its easy to go along with his demands. He enjoys making me behave like a slut and you know that, deep down, I love it too.

I stayed on my side, my chest heaving slightly and rubbing his bottom with one hand. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the experience. I was going to go through with it anyway because I knew Joe was very excited. He was moving his hand really fast along his shaft and I knew I was in for a close-up view of his semen erupting from his cock.

Everything was so intense. I could hear the bed moving underneath him and his shallow breathing. I could hear his approaching growl as he neared his climax.

I remember seeing the first burst of semen erupting from his tiny hole. My goodness, I still get tingles from the memory of that. I must have closed my eyes but I remember clearly the force of his eruption on my face. I shouldn't have been surprised since I've taken semen into my mouth so many times. Yet, being truthful, it felt so different to experience the power of his orgasm like that. I heard his wonderful growl as his big cock jerked and spat his load at me. I could really feel it landing on my forehead, my lips and some of it even splashing onto my boobs.

It felt like a big load, as if he might have been saving it for me. The strange thing was that I kept hoping he was aiming it straight at my face. Maybe I wasn't keen to have him cum on my face but, since he'd decided for me, I really wanted him to do it properly. I wanted to please Joe and show him that I could wear all his semen.

At last his sounds stopped and I sensed that he was done. I could feel that my face was wet and so was my cleavage. I was able to open my eyes. I saw him grinning at me, still puffing from his effort. He told me I looked beautiful with cum all over my face. It sounded as if he was proud of me. And I lay there, just like a whore, with his cum dripping on my face and running down my skin until it stained the sheets. Joe just kept smiling at me and that made the experience feel so special.

So that was my first time for a "facial" and I can confess that I enjoyed it more than I would have expected. The best part really was feeling his power as a man. A part of me secretly relished that. Actually, I enjoyed it even more because Joe had "forced" me to do it. I was quite thrilled even though I wasn't sure that I should be. Later, I looked at myself in the mirror as I cleaned his cum off me and I thought to myself, once more, how much of a slut I have become.

I was still wondering about that later on, still worrying about it all. I suppose there was some guilt. After all, I am still trying to play the role of a "good" wife and mother.

Yet, again, there was no hiding from the fact I am an adulterer. I told myself that having semen shot onto my face was all part of what I should expect if I had sex with so many different men. Besides, I picked Joe for one reason. I rationalised it in my own mind by telling myself that a woman who was prepared to be arsefucked should not worry about getting cum on her face. I know I don't ever have to allow another man to do that to me. In the end, though, I feel a little pride at accepting that experience from Joe.

The thing was, now that Joe had "marked" me with his cum, I knew for certain that I was in for an arse fucking. He took care of that about one week later. I was so nervous and even a little frightened. It did help a little to know that I was to be given no choice in the matter. That was the deal I had "signed-up for".

We were together at his house in the afternoon. Joe didn't say much but I just knew that this was the day. He licked my pussy for a long time and had me cumming loud and hard. He paid special attention to my bottom as well. He put me on my hands and knees while he fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit. Then he fucked me, in the missionary position, and I lay back and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of his cock rubbing inside my pussy.

Finally, after I had cum for him some more, he allowed me to rest for a moment. Then he looked deep into my eyes and he just said "its time my little bitch". I shuddered on hearing that.

I have to tell you that the first time was good but probably not exactly what you want to hear. I was on my hands and knees for him, open and available. I could have felt humiliated and I suppose I did to some extent. How could I not when I was going to allow this younger man to force himself into the place where I go to the toilet?

He used his tongue some more to make my arsehole nice and wet. Then he got his cock really slick. As he started to insert his cock in my bottom he went slow, very slow. Every time I had a bit of pain he stopped or he backed off a little. I was grateful for his care but I was determined to let him continue. How strange to admit that but I think I had become obsessed by the thought of arsefucking.

As he went deeper I was amazed that my bottom could stretch like that and that he could fit in there. I had been almost sure that such a little place would not accommodate his big cock. Yet, after a few minutes, I realised that he was more or less inside me. For the first time I had a cock in my bum.

Joe wanted me to rub my clit but I found that I couldn't. I know he wanted to distract me but I just couldn't stop focussing on my arsehole. It was just like the first time with his finger. I was still scared and yet so excited. There was so much going on in my head that I couldn't think about touching my cunt. I guess some readers will know first-hand the sensation of having a thick, hard cock introduced into their bottoms. I will say that the sensations in my bottom weren't exactly comfortable. Yet they weren't exactly bad either. It was so different to a butt plug. I suppose, truly, it felt a little weird.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the feelings after a while. Knowing he was deep in my arse already, I found I could relax and stop worrying. Honestly, it was quite amazing to have a man's erect cock deep inside my rear end.

Oh my -- I never looked back at Joe but the mental picture was an incredible turn-on. There I was, on my hands and knees, fully exposed and available. A handsome and athletic man, a man I am not married to, had me trapped there with his rock-hard cock stuffed in me "back there". I was his "little bitch". It was such a "low" moment for me and yet it was a triumph!

Joe was adding spit to his shaft so he was able to start slowly moving inside my bottom. I can say now that I have been "arse fucked". I was pleasantly surprised.

The thing is, I just wasn't sure how my body was supposed to react. The new sensations were very strange. I was confident I could let Joe take my bottom again if he wanted it. I just was not having the kind of earth-shattering experience that some people claim.

Joe was really happy afterwards and we lay on the bed while he cuddled me. I was really pleased that he did that. We showered together as he was "cleaning up" and I was relieved that we didn't have my "business" all over his cock. We ran out of hot water and once we got dried I remembered that Joe hadn't cum yet. I was still so excited and, I suppose, feeling "submissive" towards Joe. Something told me that I should show my gratitude to Joe for the experience of my first arse fuck. I decided there was no better way than to offer to suck him off.

I received a fabulous grin from Joe and went straight to my knees. His yummy, curvy cock was rock hard for me and I happily took as much as I could. I was even excited when Joe started to pump his hips. His pre-cum was really flowing and that got me excited all over again. It didn't take long before I heard him start to growl and almost before I knew it he was flooding my mouth. Let me say that he was "hot and strong" and, like always, I swallowed the entire load.

So there, dear reader, is the tale of my first experience with anal sex. I felt like I really deserved the title of "slut". It was heady stuff and yet scary all the same. I feel so liberated to be able to have a lover who wants me like that, who wants to use all my body and make me behave like a slut.

For the next few nights I had great sex with my husband. Was it out of guilt? I am sure that's not the reason. I was just thrilled with myself and my new talents. Plus I think I was just feeling extra horny. It felt so good to go about my daily business, thinking about having had anal sex and knowing that it was such a secret thing.

Being so horny, and feeling so excited, I just couldn't leave thing there. Yes, I'd proven myself to Joe and I'd discovered I really could accept anal sex. I was more of a slut than ever. But, of course, I went back for more. I had been having far too much fun with Joe. He had a special way of making my body feel so alive. I confess I was eager to accept some more of his domineering manner. I wasn't ready to look for my next lover.

I ended up so happy with myself for that decision. About a week later, we fucked again and, once more, I let Joe fill my back passage with his delightful curvy cock. Of course we did all the usual preliminaries. Joe sucked on my boobs and fingered my pussy. He pushed me down and thrust his cock into my mouth. I struggled to stay in "doggy position" while he licked both places and then used his lovely cock to fuck me slowly. As he was doing that, he was playing with my bottom, stroking his finger over my rear opening.

There was no need for me to ask - I knew Joe was going to fuck me in my rear again. This time I felt really ready. When he withdrew from my pussy I braced for the pressure of his cock at my bottom hole. I expected the pain again. This time, I knew I could manage it. I knew I could be his "arsefuck" for the night. My goodness, I felt so slutty and so alive.

I was grateful that Joe had given my bottom a good licking. He went more quickly this time, the end of his cock was past my opening before I even had time to think. In truth, he hurt me as he pushed his cock into me. I suppose its what I deserved as a "cheating slut". I gritted my teeth, not wanting to beg. Joe did back off a few times but he told me that I could "take it like a good bitch". Even though I was ready to cry out I knew what he said was true.

It felt just the same as before, exciting and weird to have something so big and hard inside that place. And what was more, it was Joe's yummy curvy cock. I admit that did make me a little more aroused.

Maybe for that reason, I felt the pain subside more quickly this time. I decided I would rub my clit. I really wanted my arsefuck to give me some pleasure. I was surprised to discover my clit was ready for some stimulation. It felt so good to be touching myself. I could feel my excitement rising. The pain in my arse was feeling much better as I played with my clit. Once more my brain was dealing with so many sensations. Except that this time it was a very pleasurable mixture.

When Joe started to pump his cock into I was still feeling some discomfort. I imagine that's to be expected -- its not really natural for a woman to accept a cock in that part of her body.

But I was starting to enjoy it -- more than I'd thought possible. I couldn't decide if it was his fucking or my fingers on my clit. The pain was leaving me quickly. Instead I was really aroused and starting to really enjoy his thrusting.

Something happened to me. I didn't know what it was but I guess my body just took over. All of a sudden, I didn't want Joe to stop. His cock in my bum was starting to feel really delicious. I was incredibly aware of "back there" and the fact Joe was pumping his cock into my tight, dark place. It seemed like he was taking his time, going deep but slow. I silently wished for him to just keep on like that. I had never felt those sensations before. Maybe it was possible I could enjoy being arsefucked.

After a few minutes there was no discomfort at all. For the first time it really felt good to have Joe in there. It still felt weird, make no mistake, but now he was moving so easily. Every time he thrust forward, jamming himself into my bottom, my entire body reacted. His cock felt so long and so very hard. He stretched me and filled me up all at the same time. I could feel every inch as he really fucked me. I was actually enjoying it.

I stopped playing with my clit. I just couldn't focus on that any more. I really wanted to concentrate on these new feelings. I needed to hold myself in position while Joe humped my bum. The unfaithful wife was getting fucked in her rear end and it was incredibly intense. More, it was starting to make me lose control.

Whatever it was, I felt Joe start to increase the power of his fucking. I started to get the idea I might climax from Joe's cock fucking me back there. I was no longer afraid of anything he was doing to me. I was panting hard, heating up and getting more and more excited. I doubt that he was aware of it, probably only focused on his cock and his own pleasure. But it felt so amazing to know he was enjoying my arsehole and that I was going to cum with him stuck in there. The deeper, harder screwing was having an amazing effect on me. Suddenly I knew I was an arsefucked bitch and that I loved it! I'd never have expected that to happen to me. I think I might have even pushed my hips back, trying to encourage Joe to keep going long and deep into my bottom.

It started slowly but it was definitely there. My climax was "on the way". I just tried to concentrate on the amazing sensations of Joe's rock hard cock stretching and filling my bum. Just the thought of it seemed to make my orgasm speed up. I could feel the entire length of his shaft stroking inside my "nether regions" and I was on the verge of cumming in the weirdest way.

Oh my goodness, I have heard of anal orgasms and maybe that's what happened to me. I could feel Joe's hips as he entered me fully with each stroke. He was going deeper and faster and I was somehow cumming and cumming. It was somewhere else, somewhere I've never felt an orgasm before. And it was such an intense sensation. I guess it was like a "slow burn" but it was consuming my entire body. I'd never had any idea my body could quite that way.

Joe got a bit carried away about then, becoming more like an animal. He started pumping into me even harder. I loved it - dear me, yes I loved it! I was so thrilled as he fucked my bottom like some common slut. Right then, I belonged totally to Joe and his wonderful cock as he "went to town" back there.

I remember I could hear a strange noise and I recall thinking that the sound was coming from me. That sound only stopped when I heard a familiar growl from Joe. Suddenly the most important thing for me was to make him cum inside my bottom. Of course, I had no idea what I should do to help. I tried to push my hips back, tried to make sure he could fit all his cock inside my bottom.

His fucking still felt incredible. I knew he was going deep and hard into me and yet it didn't hurt at all. My own orgasms were fading but I knew Joe was so very close.

When he did erupt inside my arse I couldn't feel any difference, but of course I could hear him. It was a wonderful sound. I do enjoy the sound and feel of a man cumming in me. It was certainly different to be having it in my backside. To be honest, I suppose it was "filthy". Then again, if I am to let a man fuck my arse then why not enjoy the throbbing and pulsing of his cock in there as he unloads all his cum?

I was giddy from all that pleasure and I suppose my over-riding thought was gratitude to Joe. Without him its possible I'd never have experienced orgasms that felt like the ones I had that afternoon. The fact he ejaculated into my bum seemed to end it all perfectly. It just felt "right" for Joe to empty his seed into my bottom, the first man who'd ever done that.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers