Wendy Confesses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Afterwards I used a damp towel to clean his shaft. Then I sucked him nice and deep until he got hard again. Joe didn't cum a second time, which seemed a shame. But he assured me that I was a "good little bitch" for taking such a pounding in my rear end. You know me well enough to understand how good that made me feel afterwards.

The other great thing about that experience was that I had no discomfort the next day. I'd been sure that the long, deep thrusting would leave some after effects. After such amazing orgasms I would not have minded so much. But I was very happy to find there was nothing to worry about.

Now, of course, I am sort of wondering why I didn't allow myself to try anal sex much earlier. All I can say is that obviously I just wasn't ready. Even a "slut" has her limits, I suppose. It was worth waiting for, however, let me assure you.

Having done all these things with Joe, I'm feeling that its almost time for me to end it with him. You know why and I hope you'll understand. Joe seems to be ready, too. I think he is like me and prefers his conquests rather than something like a relationship.

I can guarantee that the sex with Joe has remained wonderful, especially his oral talents. Oh my, I do enjoy it when he fucks my bum but I have to say I live for the feeling of his mouth on my pussy. The way he treats my hard little clit is exquisite and its so exciting when he "tongue fucks" my wet hole.

I have learned to be more vocal when he is "eating my cunt" and I love to say things like "yes, right there" and even to say "please, don't stop". When he uses his mouth on me I know I will climax long and hard.

Yes, Joe has fucked my bum many more times. Yes, its felt really good every time. It still is a wonderful experience to have my secret younger lover pinning me against the bed while he uses my "backdoor". I think the feeling of his hard, lean body on mine makes my orgasms from anal sex even stronger.

Joe doesn't use my bottom every time we are together. A number of times he has wanted to shoot his cum onto my face - his other favourite act. It is a "slutty" thing to do but I am happy anyway. The best thing about that is that Joe gets so excited from it. For myself, I prefer to taste his load and to swallow him. So I have learned to open my mouth so he has more of a target to aim for. I also try lick up the bits of his cum that land on my lips and that seems to please him.

The thing is, whenever I get a facial from Joe he always unloads so much semen on me. I have to check carefully before I go home to make sure I don't have any of his cum stuck on my face or in my hair.

Joe has introduced me to a few more pleasures. He has even tied me to the bed a couple of times so he could fuck me as he liked. I confess that I didn't find that so much fun. Joe wanted it so I didn't mind letting him take me in that way. I still got a proper fucking and I still came many times over for him. So I am not complaining at all.

I have really enjoyed my time with Joe and everything he has taught me. The fact that I have behaved in such a depraved manner, allowing Joe to use me in so many "dirty" ways, has actually made it seem even more exciting than with some other lovers.

Naturally I still have my episodes of doubt. Have I gone too far? I cannot say because, if I am honest, I no longer know what "too far" means. I have the occasional attack of guilt and fear. I have wrestled with my thoughts of what I should tell my husband and whether I should bring all of my "new tricks" to my marital bed. Of course, hubby has been getting extra headjobs in recent months and I have gotten better at getting some of his sperm onto my lips.

By the time you read this, however, I expect I will have ended things with Joe. I don't have a new lover in mind just yet. Perhaps I will wait and see if the same hunger returns. Perhaps I am almost ready to stop. Surely a time is coming when I will no longer be so excited about illicit sex with near-strangers. I think not quite yet.

Thanks once more for reading.

Wendy

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers