All Comments on 'Werewolf'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
very good

i really enjoyed this story was well written and was most enjoyable thank you for posting it looking forward to your future postings

have a happy holiday

BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
I really enjoyed your story

Thank you. This is another very enjoyable story of yours. I must say that i liked the princess bride reference. You have a nice way of telling your stories. I like the images you envoke, and your dialogs are very nice. You make me believe that the characters are real, yes i know werewolf. so Thank you for a most enjoyable story. and by the way I did vote :)

Bainsidhe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok

There are A LOT of grammar errors.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
Good story, would be better if...

...an editor had corrected some grammar and syntax. It still kept my interest, and I enjoyed the POV of the bitten victim. So keep it up, emap!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
pretty good

u probably could do a couple more chapters out of this story

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
Great story, were you masturbating while you wrote it?

Great story, but your punctuation and sentence composition makes me think you didn’t have your whole mind on the typing! Were you sitting in front of your computer typing with one hand while the other one is inside your panties rubbing your clit? If you’re trying to get male readers hot and bothered you succeeded magnificently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

Good story. Like how it progressed, each part, scene was not too long or boring. Most stories on this site are fire and forget. This one had me wondering about it hours after I had finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

loved it soo far please keep writing. jayde

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 11 years ago
Thanks for writing

will there be sequel? There are a lot of directions this story could continue on if you choose.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Great story

One of the best shifter stories I've read in quite a while. Makes better sense than the standard silver bullet and other myth laden stories by minimizing almost everything but the shifting.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Wow I don't know about the forgiving the guy for killing someone on top of me .

Good story but hard to believe .....no one in the family notices Aunt Josephine is over a hundred years old?? What no pack and Alpha and such ??? Just freelance werewolves who hardly age and no one notices ????

Too bad you never wrote more to this story .Thank you for the happy ending.

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous