All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
YES

YES, I ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER VERY MUCH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK/WRITING. AS U ALREADY KNOW "I SO LOVE YOUR STORIES" ESPECIALLY THE NONHUMAN ONES. NO SEX. I DON'T CARE. WHATS GOOD ABOUT SEX WITHOUT A GREAT BUILD UP TO IT. LOVE IT.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Awesome

Thankyou for posting and sex just for the sake of it is not what is needed here. I would rather a great story as this one is turning out to be than have you throw in sex scenes just to please a few who can read that sort of plotless story anywhere on lit.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to you all

Your belief in me helps me focus.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Still following your writing. Glad to see you slow down a bit. Makes for a long for story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the characters

This is turning into a great story! The psychotic idiot, the black Were, damsel in distress, trusted friend. The mystery is exciting. I wish his mom displayed more wisdom to lead and guide her son and I hope those two eventually have a more open and honest relationship. Such a fan, don't listen to the haters. Do You, which you do so well!! keep it up.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Oh yeah!

Much better with a little editing! I definitely need to keep following this story!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Continues to please

This story continues to please. I still believe it should be expanded into a full length book so that others could have the opportunity to experience it.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
too much mystery and intrigue

Indians being bullied by a magical shaman ??? Not in this world . Father and son rapists who are also shaman why the dark side ?? the wolves and the Indians hasve a pact what about the white men???

The weres did not notice a rouge couple on their land and in town all this time ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES