Werewolves and Indians Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

As Larry watched his baby girl with her mate, he knew, she was home for good. He had to talk to her today. He had to tell her who and what she was to their people. He wanted Ja'Mal to be with them. He needed to know what was at stake as well. Larry looked over at Marcus, and he nodded. They needed to put all of the cards on the table, and now was the time to do so.

Ja'Mal joined Kerri. She smiled. "Did you rest, well?" he asked.

"Perfectly fine." She answered. "I saw you outside my window."

Ja'Mal smiled, but looked away. He knew she saw him. He dreamt of her all night, chasing her in wolf form, spending time with her, just getting to know her. Larry walked in and Ja'Mal greeted her father. He was still nervous, wondering what the older man thought of him. Did he too find him lacking? Surely, he wouldn't be as crass as his former Alpha. Ja'Mal shuddered. Kerri held his hand and he relaxed. Larry smiled, thinking, You need to be nervous. That's my baby girl you're claiming. I am going to vet you good.

Ja'Mal faced him and asked if he had a good night's rest. Larry answered, and asked about his night. As they chatted, Ja'Mal looked around for his mother and Logan. He realized that Momma hadn't come to the dining hall. Momma, are you alright? he sent. His mother was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but since their banishment he took extra care of his mother.

*****

Morning, son. I'm fine. We will join you shortly, she replied. Betty rolled over to find Logan watching her. He smiled and her heart raced.

Logan could not believe his great fortune. He was here, in bed, with his mate. The one woman he'd waited his whole life for. Logan stroked her cheek, as she gazed into his eyes and sighed.

"Time for breakfast. They are waiting for us at the dining hall." Logan explained. "Are you nervous? I know you were worried about Ja'Mal accepting us, but he seemed fine last night."

"No, it's not that. Ja'Mal wants me to be happy. Besides, he has his own mate to worry about right." She added, kissing him softly. Instantly ignited, Logan and Betty forgot about joining their family for breakfast. Logan loved the soft texture of her skin; he stroked her breast as he probed the depth of her mouth with his tongue. Betty caressed his body as well, loving the hard contours and curves of his tight frame. Soon he needed to see. Quickly, he ripped away the sheet that hid her body from his vies. Both lay side by side, longing, needing, wanting to become one.

Logan rose to his elbows and admired her lilt frame. The slope of her bountiful buxom, the indentation of her small but firm waist, and the sweet berth of her hips called to him as no other woman ever did.. Then at the center if her core a dark triangle so thick, he had to touch her once more. Leaning forward, he commanded, "Open," and she did. Spreading her thighs for him, she lay open as his stroked her body into a heated frenzy. Logan loved her scent. It drove his wolf wild. We need to mark her. She's ours. We need to make sure no other man tries to take her.

Patience, my friend. Please, we must give her time. Besides, there are other pressing issues we must deal with first. Logan soothed his beast.

"Baby, please." Betty whimpered desiring him more than any other man she'd ever known. Her wolf, to wanted to claim her mate, but Betty wanted to wait. It was the same with Carl, and she rushed. Now, years later, she would tae her time.

"Logan rose above her, his member stiff and long seeing to find its way into her warm hot sheath. Positioning his cock, he slid home. Both moaned as they joined, and each fought the urge to simply give in and fully mate. One bite was all that was needed. They would be together for the rest of their lives.

Logan loved joining his woman. Being inside her was heaven for him. Her body was made for him and he took his time moving slowly between her thighs. He had to see, so he looked down at their bodies connected. Beautiful, it was absolutely beautiful. He would do whatever it takes to convince this woman to take a chance on him.

"Ohhhh Logan" she moaned as her body began to twitch. His heart raced, muscles were taut, as he neared his own completion. However, he would not find his release before her. He'd make sure she was satisfied first. Moving in an out of her in an eternal dance of mates, Logan was so closed. Every cell in his body screamed for release. He needed to release his hot potent seed deep inside of his woman. His wolf push forward, and he had to struggle to contain him, stop him from marking her. Betty screamed as her body convulsed all around him. Within seconds, Logan followed her into her rapturous abyss.

Both were out of breath, but sated. Logan held Betty closed and kissed her neck. "Baby, that was wonderful, but we need to go eat. Besides, we have to get to the plant." He added.

Betty smiled, and moved to get up, when he gripped her tighter. "Fine, I'm showering first."

Logan laughed. "I wish you could wear my scent all day. But, soon we'll mate and everyone will know you are mine."

Betty laughed. She was happy. This man, this amazing, compassionate, and caring man was hers. She just had to claim him. Hell, she was lost and she knew it. Her wolf would take nothing less than her complete surrender, and as a woman, neither would she. She gazed at her lover once more, then gently removed herself from his embrace to prepare for the day.

Logan and Betty joined the others for breakfast. "Momma, hey are you alright?" Ja'Mal greeted his mom. He greeted Logan as well, eyeing him carefully. "Morning Logan."

"Morning everyone. I'm starved. Come on Baby, let's eat." He whispered guiding Betty to the buffet. Kerri touched Ja'Mal's arm. He smiled at her and Marcus had to mess with him. "Well young blood, seems like you will have a new papa soon."

Ja'Mal frowned and looked at the new couple. He couldn't frown for long. Momma was happy. This guy, Logan, looked at her and he could see that this man was enamored. "Ja'Mal, can you take off today? I need to talk with you, and it needs to be soon." Marcus explained. Ja'Mal nodded, as Larry pulled Kerri over to speak with her privately. Ja'Mal approached the table where Logan and his Mom were eating, and talking.

"Excuse me." He interrupted. "Logan, Momma"

Both faced him, and Betty blushed. Although her son was grown, she wasn't immune to the fact that he was still her baby and here she was like a teenager staring star struck at a man. Logan laughed. "I'll leave you two alone. Betty, we need to head to the plant soon." he reminded her as he moved over to speak to Marcus.

"Momma, are you happy with him?" Ja'Mal asked. She didn't have to answer. Her happiness radiated from her in waves. "Momma, tonight when we get home. Can we talk? I need some advice and I know you can help." he explained.

Betty looked at her son. She suspected that she knew what he was struggling with so she sked a question. "Ja'Mal, if things were different, if there was no threat, if we weren't dark weres, if we were human, would you have a problem claiming her as yours?" Ja'Mal blinked. Momma knew. She could read him so easily.

He opened his mouth to reply when Betty spoke once more. "I am afraid too. A part of me wants to run from him, but I can't. You can't either." She smiled. "We will talk when I get home tonight. As a matter of fact, we will talk when you pick me up from work. I'll need a ride. Logan has basketball practice." She added laughing.

Marcus and Jacob looked up and enquired what was so funny. Betty was happy to fill them in. "You all know the company has its annual picnic for the workers this weekend. Well, Logan will play basketball against the floor supervisors at the plant. They practice tonight. You guys will come Saturday, right?" she asked.

Jacob laughed, "Logan is playing. Right?" he looked at his cousin.

"Yes, and my team will win. You guys are busy, you don't have to..." Marcus interrupted, "Oh no we won't miss this. Betty can we bring guest?" He asked. He was calling Keamon. He would definitely enjoy this.

It's friends and family only, so yes, sure, why not." Logan glared at his mate and then broke out in a goofy grin. Jacob cracked up. He was genuinely happy for him. He just wished he'd meet his mate soon.

*****

Larry and Kerri left as the others were teasing Logan. He had to talk to Kerri and it had to be now.

Larry was nervous. He always imagined that Kara would be with him when they told their little girl of her heritage. "Daddy, what is it?" she asked.

Larry smiled, "Baby, everything will be fine. I must tell you something. You might find it hard to believe, but the story is true. Just listen first and when I'm done. I'll answer any questions that you have." They had walked back to the small house they were staying in, and Larry had Kerri to sit on the sofa. He took a deep breath and all of a sudden he felt a shaft of warmth envelop him. Kara's scent filled his senses and he knew his love was with them. Larry relaxed and told his daughter a fantastic tale.

Kerri years ago before the white man came, the Hualapai and Were roamed the lands. They co-existed. Often they worked together. One day, a shaman was born and he wanted absolute rule. He called for his people to dominate the wolves of the region and out of fear they did. For centuries the Werewolf was a subservient animal. We were pets.

One day the Alpha had enough and he declared war against the Hualapai. All of the weres revolted and we regained our independence, but not without a price. You see the Alpha made a deal with the Gods. If we were allowed to defeat the people, then he would sacrifice his first born.

After the war, we lived in peace over two thousand strong. Time passed and the Alpha pair had a son. The Alpha knew of his promise, but begged the Gods for mercy. They denied him and cursed our people. They took his son and the alpha pair died soon after of broken hearts. Our people perished. With no leader, we were doomed. One of the Gods looked upon us and offered hope.

She would send the wapjanli. The wapjanli would help heal our people and reunite us with our brothers, the Hualapai people. She would not be born of royalty, but of simple weres. You would know here by her kindness and compassion.

Centuries passed and the tale became like a fairytale. No one believed the day would come. But years ago, the wapjanli was born. Larry paused to let his words sink on.

Kerri watched her father, speechless. Why was he telling her this tale now? It was a nice story, but why share it now. Kerri froze. Could Daddy think...?

"Daddy, I'm confused. Why are you telling me this?" Kerri asked.

""Seya donde tu naya," Larry chanted, and Kerri felt strange. It felt as if her eyes were opened for the first-time. She was still her, but something more. Her wolf became infused with an invisible power.

"You are wapjanli, Kerri. You are the Were princess." Larry stated. Kerri opened her mouth to argue, but her wolf stopped her.

You know he speaks the truth. We are wapjanli. We will protect our people from evil. We will restore them to what they once were, the wolf informed her.

"Daddy, why now... I don't understand?" she queried.

LIONEL she thought, "Daddy this has something to do with Lionel, doesn't it?" she asked.

Larry nodded. "I won't lie to you. He wants you. If he mates with you, he will inherit your power and there is no telling what he might do. He hates us Kerri. He blames the Were for the struggles of his people. We will protect you, but you must do as we ask. He has no qualms about hurting others." Larry explained.

Kerri stood, "I'm the wapjanli, right. I will talk to him and demand that he give up this ridiculous quest. I'll never mate with him, so he needs to just stop." She declared.

Larry shook his head. "Love, he can force you. You don't have to be willing. If he decides to take you, we cannot stop him. He will force you to mate with him." Larry took a deep breath. He had to make her understand. "Lionel is shaman, the last Shaman. He is stronger than the others. He has powers that no one has seen before, and he has no conscience. He will kill anyone who gets in his way, and I believe if he gets his hands on you, he will absorb your power and kill you."

Kerri stared at her father, shocked. Daddy was scared. She could see it in his actions, hear it in his voice. Lionel terrified him. "Daddy, I won't let him hurt you. I won't let him hurt anyone." She promised, and her thoughts turned to Ja'Mal. Her mate was perfect for her, but he didn't need these problems. She'd let him go. She had to. From what Daddy said, he was in danger.

Her wolf mourned at the thought of losing him. He doesn't need this my wolf. I am wapjanli, I have to protect my people. I will start with my mate.

OK, I will agree to let him go. First, you tell him everything. If he agrees, then we go. The she wolf demanded.

Larry watched his baby girl, and he was so proud of her. She didn't shrivel up and cry. She sat there as proud as ever, ready to face what demons came against her. He knew Kerri, and he knew she planned to confront him again. He had to stop her.

"Kerri, don't go near him. He is dangerous and deadly. All he needs is a chance to take you. I won't allow that to happen. We won't allow him to harm you, Kerri." Larry kneeled before his daughter, taking both of her hands in his, he looked deeply in her eyes. "You are my baby girl. I swore to protect you with all that I have, and I will. He will not win."

Kerri hugged her father. His broad shoulders shook, and she felt his tears bath her neck. She held her father as he cried, and she soothed him. Soon there was a light knock on their door.

"Who is it?" Kerri called.

"It's us, Marcus and Ja'Mal. Can we come in?" he asked. Larry told her to answer the door, while he washed his face.

Keri opened the door, and Ja'Mal rushed to her gathering her in his embrace. "I won't let that bastard near you. I promise Kerri. He won't get near you." He vowed.

Marcus followed Ja'Mal into the small abode. He still had to talk with him about his true heritage. He was certain that this kid had no idea he was an Alpha.

Earlier, they were in the dining hall, right before they noticed that Larry and Kerri had left. He and Ja'Mal shared a look. He wanted to rush right over, but Marcus stopped him. He asked about his old pack. Ja'Mal was evasive as usual. Finally having had enough of the cat and mouse game, Marcus laid it out for the young man.

"Ja'Mal, I want to help you cope, but I need you to trust me. Open up and tell me what happened. Look, I know it's hard. It's not easy knowing who to trust, but you have to start somewhere." He explained.

Marcus's words reached something deep inside the young man and broke something within him. Ja'Mal faced his mentor, his friend.

"Have you ever met a woman that made you feel special? I thought she meant all those things she said to me. I knew she was above my reach, the Alpha's daughter. She was older, more mature. She liked my brown skin, and would often tell me so. She made me feel like I was something special.

The other guys gave me grief, but Sherrie, told me to pay them no mind. It started out innocent enough. I ran errands for her, worked in her personal garden, even gave her massages when she needed one. She was my first, my only.

We were in her garden when she kissed me the first time. I went home and Momma knew. She forbade me from going back to the Alpha home. I went anyway. Sherrie said we had to be discreet, because I was barely eighteen. I was too young for her, but she needed me.

We met every day for months, holding hands, kissing occasionally. Then on my nineteenth birthday, she sent for me. I rushed to her. Her parents were out and she snuck me into her bedroom. She wanted to give me my gift she said, and she gave me my first blow job.

I was in love now. I declared her as my mate and it didn't matter what station I was in. Sherrie was mine. She agreed, but made me swear not to say anything. It was shortly after that night that she started seeing other males. One night when her parents left to attend a gala, she came home late. I snuck in and slipped into her room. I demanded to know what she was doing.

She swore her love for me and that night, we made love for the first time. It was amazing. After that night, we had sex all of the time, anyplace. This went on for months. Then one night, I snuck over to be with her. I remember, Momma begged me to stay home. She warned me that Sherrie was using me. It wasn't wise to keep messing with her. I told Momma to mind her own business; Sherrie was my mate and stormed off.

We were in her bedroom, and I was pounding her roughly. She liked it rough. The Alpha caught us. I tried to declare my feelings, when she screamed rape. Two betas grabbed me and took me to the arena.

The Alpha ordered them to kill me. Momma was there. She begged him to spare me. She was on her knees before the Alpha pair. They glared at her as if she was filth. She wrapped her arms around the Alpha's legs and he hit her. The Alpha Madam called her a slut and demanded that she get off of her mate. She kicked Momma and the women around them laughed. Momma was balled up on the ground, begging them to spare my life. I looked to Sherrie and she stood there blank faced saying nothing. I canvased the area and read each face that was there. I saw then that he truly hated us. They were often cool towards Momma, but I really didn't pay that much attention. I faced the Alpha and I knew. Once they killed me, Momma would die next. I knew I had to fight. So I beat those Betas, when the fight was over, I wanted to challenge him. He might beat me, but at least I'd go down fighting.

He refused. He said I was not worth his time. He ordered us out of his compound, or he would kill both of us. He told me I was no good, evil. All dark weres are evil he said. My evilness had ruined his daughter. No man would want her now. We were not given time to collect our things. Fortunately, Gertie, one of the Omegas, had packed for us, hoping we survived the fight. She hid the bag in my car and within minutes we were out. Because of me, Momma lost her home, her things, everything." Ja'Mal stopped. Marcus was not speaking. He was crushed. He knew prejudice existed. He'd dealt with it his entire life, but this was uncalled for.

"Ja'Mal, you are home now. You and Betty are home. We will protect you and help you in any way that we can. Let us be there for you, ok. Um, besides, I don't think Kerri is letting go any time soon." He added. They looked around and realized that Kerri and Larry were not there anymore. Logan and Betty had already left for work, as did Jacob.

"Hey, can you take off today. We really need to talk." Marcus asked. Ja'Mal nodded. And added. "Yea, and Marcus, thanks."

"Let's go check on Larry and Kerri." Marcus suggested. He didn't have to ask twice. They walked over to the small house and both felt a strange sensation. It was then that they rushed to their door and knocked. Kerri opened the door and Ja'Mal rushed inside.

*****

Logan was driving to the plant and holding Betty's hand. He never wanted to let go. The two didn't talk as he drove, just sat side by side sighing and admiring each other. As they drove into the parking lot, Betty took her hand away. Logan held on.

"Are you ashamed of me?" he asked. He knew that her wolf loved him, but to everyone else they appeared to be human. They would see a white man with a black woman, and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable in any way.

"No, what a silly question. Logan, I could never be ashamed of you." She whispered as she gently kissed his knuckles.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers