Werewolves and Indians Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Logan blushed. His heart raced as her lips gently grazed his skin. He wanted this woman, and he wondered how he would make it through the day without seeing her. Before they got out of the car. "I want to let everyone know we are together. That way no lines will be crossed. Betty would that be a problem for you?"

"No, and make sure those girls in the short skirts understand that you are off limits." She added, tongue in cheek. "I would hate to have to scratch some eyes out."

Logan laughed, "Baby, you have nothing to worry about." He leaned over and kissed her. Betty returned the kiss. As soon as they got out of the car, Byron was already there, "Man, you dog. I knew you liked her. Congrats. How did you land a woman like that?" he teased.

Logan smiled proudly and pulled Betty next to him. "She just agreed to give me a shot." He smiled smugly. "So, yes I am lucky." Then the three reported to work.

Within minutes, news of Betty and Logan's new relationship was all over the office. Betty worked her line as usual, ignoring the stares and the jibes thrown her way. On break, she noticed that some of the women chose to not talk with her. So she sat and had coffee on her own. Her supervisor, joined her and offered her unwavering support. Betty took everything is stride and thanked her friend.

Soon the day ended and Byron reminded Logan about practice. He joined the guys at the local gym. At first all seemed well, until Byron and some of the guys got a bit rough. Logan took it in stride, but when the opportunity presented itself he took great pleasure in knocking Byron on his butt.

"What? What the hell, Logan?" Byron yelled. "Just because Betty is fucking you, don't think that means shit. I will beat your white ass and then take her from you." He declared.

Logan almost lost it. He went back at Byron. "She wouldn't give you the time of day. How long did you try to get her? Huh? Months? It took me one night. Betty is my woman and if you think..." the coach stopped the argument.

"That's enough. You are grown men, not children. Squash this shit, now. Or I'm calling Betty down here." He added for good measure.

The guys on the team separated the two men. Practice resumed. Byron felt remorse. Logan was a good guy. He didn't deserve the digs he took at him. When practice ended, Byron apologized. "Look, man I'm sorry. Betty is an amazing woman. She deserves to be happy. Make her happy, OK." Logan nodded.

"I'm sorry too, Byron.. I know you like her and I should have been more sensitive." He smiled a goofy smile, and Byron laughed. His friend was sprung. "She is everything I've ever dreamed of man." Logan added. He extended his hand. "We're ok, now?" he asked.

Byron shook his hand and laughed. "Yea, now Saturday, you need to whip them fools like you did me tonight on the court." Soon the men reached their cars and bid each other good day. Logan could not wait to get home to his woman.

*****

Since Logan had practice, Ja'Mal picked Betty up. They needed to talk.

"Hey Momma, how was your day?" he greeted his Momma with a hug. He noticed that the women glared at her. He didn't like it. This is how they treated her in the old pack.

"It was OK. Some people are upset about me dating Logan. They'll get over it." She explained. Ja'Mal froze. "Momma, you don't have to work here. I can take on more hours and you can stay home. You don't have to put up with this."

Betty stopped him. "Ja'Mal, this is not our old pack. We are safe now. The women are just jealous, in a few days they will be fine." She exhaled. "Ja'Mal, stop worrying."

Ja'Mal faced his Mom, "I told Marcus about Sherrie. He said we're home now. Momma, I like it here, but I don't know if I can stay. That guy Lionel makes me nervous. If I have to leave, it will be because of him. I spent time with Kerri and her Dad today. She is amazing Momma. She is just amazing." He added dreamily

Betty laughed, "Now you know how I feel." She patted his arm as he drove them back to the den.

So this is the end of chapter 5. Chapter 6 has already taken off like a rocket. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you,

IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers