All Comments on 'Westville High Sluts Ch. 03'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 19 years ago
Woohoo!

Yeah! I've been waiting for this for what seemed like forever. thanks, zaxxon!

BiskitBiskitabout 19 years ago
Student porn

Nice story line, a little redundant at times but sitll was hot enough to get me stiff and keep me there. I jerked off easily and that's the barometer for any good story. I liked the way you kept identifying the women, that kept the story from getting too confusing. Loved the mother/son fucking scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love Zaxxon's stories

Usual great job and glad there has been some mom/son in every story of late. The idea that they make Sarah the principal was a little silly to me, but I guess it isn't the most silly thing in the series. It still has great sex in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not one of your best

Didn't like all those dicks at the end. And how about bringing in Jake's mom from the 'Aunt Vicky' serial? She's the hottest woman in all of your stories! Get her titfucked again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Still ACHING for continuation of Beach Vixen!

So glad you have started writing again...any chance, though, that you could put another chapter or two to Beach Vixen? S'been almost 3 years!

JohnEvansJohnEvansabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

Another great story. Glad your hiatus was not too long. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.

Leon22Leon22about 19 years ago
Another great chapter to another great series!

Well done Zaxxon. I especially like what you did with Betty Smith. That Milf is incredible! All of us can't wait for your next chapter to come out. I'm eager to see what you can do with all of the sexy faculty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bit of a disappointment

Hey,

As soon as I saw it in the Incest section I knew it was gonna be a disappointment. :/ Sorry, but That just isn't what I like.

And the last bit... :/ I'm sure that people who get off on more then one guy in a scene are a bit... In the closet.

And I would have prefered more... Straight fucking, or anal... There was NO straight fucking was there!?

Well... Either way... Didn't really grab me. And what happened to Juliet? :/ Did I miss somehting?

I guess it's not your writting that was bad, just the story. Would have prefered a diferent set of events...

Bye bye,

A loyal fan.

PS

Please don't tell me ou're retiring too?! Please say that you will be writing another addition?? You are the BEST writer on here since Mr Tasker retired... Please do write as much as he did... PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great stories!

I love every one of your stories Zaxxon, especially the Sarah Stevens series. I'm also pleased with all of the branch off stories that George Tasker, Leon22, and John Evans have done. I'm glad to see such great authors collaborating to make it even better and longer.

I hope to see future chapters sooner rather then later! Keep then coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More...?

we need a another story! please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good idea that got lost along the way

You don't seem able to decide what your story is about. Incest? Group sex? Women who are best described as closet nymphos?

And this big tits thing—the idea that the hottest women are those with the biggest boobs went out with Play Boy, and Hustler. A woman with boobs so big she can't run because they bounce (have you never heard of sports bras?) sounds like a comic strip character to me, and would surely

look like one.

Good luck with your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

All of these westville high stories have been a great read . Would love to see the movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good!!!

I have loved this series for one big reason. It reminds me of Hentai. At least that is what I picture when reading them and the rest so, Awesome work keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hoping to get a new part in now-principal stevens saga...

{in best oliver twist voice)

PLEASE SIR, MAY WE HAVE SOME MORE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Its hard to find stories like this these days, so much detail, you literally feel like the story is happening right in front of you, and principal Schwartz WOW I hope she makes more appearances in the future, and agree this would make an AMAZING movie, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you still working on that new Sarah Stevens story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot! Want to hear more about the exchange student.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
totally depraved and fucking garbage

biggest load of rubbish ever written....

nitram5nitram5over 6 years ago
Great story!!

It ism my favourite chapters of Westville arc. Lesbian scene between Sraha and Schwartz was so hot. You should write a continuation of this story and describe adventures Ada in Las vegas, during her showgirls career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sweetie

If i read one more m/s story with "sweetie" in it, I'll fucking scream. Just stop it already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
can't be done

there isn't a story in here without the fucking word sweetie in it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will We Ever Return To The World Os Westville High?

Are There No More Busty Sweaty Tales?

Please, Sire, Give Us More?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous