Westville High Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

Sarah was burying her head in Ada's crotch now, shaking her head back and forth as her tongue danced along her clit and flicked in and out of the Principal's pussy. It wasn't long until Ada was cumming hard. As Principal Schwartz orgasmed, her entire body quivered and she arched, pushing her huge tits up toward the ceiling as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her words were incoherent as she squealed loudly but it sounded like a mix of cussing and praising to God.

After about two full minutes Ada stopped quivering and moaning and sighed deeply as her orgasm finished. She rested her head back against the top of the sofa as a trickle of sweat dripped down her temple. "I haven't orgasmed like that in years!" she panted between breaths.

Derrick kept the camera rolling, and was still jerking his cock up and down, feeling himself so close to cumming that he could hardly contain himself. Sarah stood up on shaky legs and stepped closer to Derrick. "Do you want a hand with that, sweetie?" she said, seeing that the student was pumping his fist up and down his cock like a piston.

"Oh Fu...Fuck! Going to c-cum!" He gasped, feeling his balls swell up and the cum inside him beginning to surge up as it prepared to fire.

Derrick had one place that he wanted to cum and he barely gave it a second thought. In a span of mere seconds he pointed the camera down at his cock as he was jerking it off, and lunged forward between Ada Schwartz's thighs. Her pussy was wet, slippery, and still oozing with pussy juices. His cock slid into her cunt easily, like a knife cutting into warm butter. He plunged his entire manhood inside his Principal with one quick, arbitrary thrust, not even giving her a verbal warning first.

As soon as his cock was enveloped with her warm, slick pussy he began to cum. The sensation of her folds hugging his cock was just too much to even hold on for a second. With his dick inside her for only mere seconds, he began shooting his load into her, squirting his sperm deep up into his Principal's womb. "Ohhh FUCK!" was all he yelled. Ada gasped and looked shocked but she didn't move or make any motion of resistance.

It was all a blur to him but he tried to hold the camera steady to film this awesome event of him blasting off a huge cum-load into the school's unattainable Principal. He centered his dick inside the principal's pussy in the camera frame as he blasted squirt after squirt after squirt of his semen into her. Finally his load was done and his balls were emptied, Derrick stayed there with his dick still lodged inside Ada Schwartz's pussy just enjoying the sensation, knowing he may never get the chance again – but at least he got it on film!

When he finally withdrew his cock from her cunt reluctantly, some of his sperm began to drip out of her like an oozing stream. He must have dumped a pint of baby batter inside her. "Damn. Thanks, Principal Schwartz." He said.

The school's Principal was rather speechless. Her mouth was open and she worked her jaw as if she was on the verge of saying something, but nothing came out. She simply held onto her tits and looked down between the deep valley of her breasts at her pussy which was now oozing with her student's gooey cum. "I.... I don't know what to say, Derrick." She finally stammered.

* * * * * *

Saturday at mid-day, Sarah pulled her car into the Smiths' driveway. Beside her in the car was another one of the students from Westville High School, a senior named George. He was a pleasant young man with blonde hair and a nice body. Sarah had just recently gotten to know him. He had a boyish quality about him that she found extremely cute.

Just a few days earlier, Sarah had encountered George in the boys' locker room along with his friend Vic. The hot water in the girls' locker room had been broken all week and since it was after school she figured it was safe to use the boys' side for a quick shower. But, to her surprise, in the middle of her shower she found herself being watched by the two boys and it wasn't long after that that they joined her in the shower. The random sexual encounter that ensued found Sarah being doubly penetrated by the two young studs and the three of them all orgasmed under the hot shower of the boys' locker room.

Although she only knew George for a few days she felt like she could trust him. That was good because she needed his help for the next bit. The two of them were sitting in her car in the driveway of the Smiths' house. This is where her friend Betty Smith lived.

Sarah had known Betty as a good acquaintance for the past few years that she had been a teacher at Westville High. Betty seemed like a good person and had been a long-standing member of the PTA at the school. Last year at the end of the year, Sarah and her friend Cindy Brown had attended a graduation party for Betty's son, Bobby. She and Cindy had ended up having some fun in the hot tub with Bobby and his friend Greg, which was no surprise given the things that tended to happen when she and her friend got together. What also interested her was the rumor she heard that Betty had fucked two of Bobby's friends, Joel and Dave, who were at the party.

She had no idea if it were true or not and had no way to prove it since she was out in the hot tub at the time. But, she had gone out on a limb and had explained to Betty the situation they were in and asked her if she'd help out with the sex videos. To her surprise and relief, Betty had agreed to help out today, which is why they were now sitting in her driveway.

"Ok, let's go up to the house." Sarah said to George as she gave his thigh a squeeze.

"Alright!" George said while unbuckling his seatbelt and opening the car door. "I wonder if Mrs. Smith is as hot as I hear she is. I heard some wild things about her."

Sarah was opening her trunk and unloading some of the video equipment as George stepped up beside her to help with the burden. He held the tripod and a few lights and Sarah carried the video camera as they walked up the brick walkway to the Smith family's front door.

Sarah rang the doorbell and after a few moments, Betty Smith opened the door. The suburban mother answered the door in her bathrobe which was tied around her waist. She was a very attractive woman in her thirties with brunette hair that came down to her neck. The silk, baby blue bathrobe she was wearing was thin and wrapped around her body in such a way that it hugged her curvy figure. She was curvy and voluptuous, but not fat by any means. With a thin stomach, Betty Smith sported a beautiful set of 38DD knockers which formed her hourglass figure with her full hips and succulent thighs. The bathrobe was cinched around her waist but was left open at the top, exposing a huge valley of her deep cleavage, and the bathrobe stopped short just below her ass, leaving her bare thighs to gaze upon.

"Hi Sarah! And hello there – You must be George." The gorgeous mom said as she stuck her hand out to shake his.

George shook her hand as he gawked and stared directly at her tits the whole time. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith." He said. Betty Smith ushered them into the house and shut the door behind them. The mother lead them into the living room which she had just finished cleaning. In fact, the vacuum was still in the middle of the room, which she promptly wheeled to the side.

"So Betty, how are you?" Sarah asked.

"Just great, and you?" she replied.

"Well, if we can raise the money for this website, I think I'll be okay." She said, and flashed the other woman a smile. "How is your son Bobby doing?" Sarah was always interested in what her former students were up to. It was just so hard to keep track of all the students after they graduated, so she tried to take every opportunity possible to find out what her former students had gone on to do. Bobby was a very special case since she had had several sexual encounters with him, and she remembered those fondly.

"Oh he's doing great!" Bobby's mother began to brag. "He's going to Westville State University here and is doing very well in his classes. In fact, he's at class right now so we have a few hours alone in the house."

Sarah directed George to set up the lights in the living room, which he did according to her specifications, and she set up the video camera tripod facing the sofa. Once the camera was screwed in securely to the tripod she looked through the LCD screen with the camera on Standby mode, making sure the frame was centered and level.

"Gosh... I've never been in a porno movie before." Betty said, rubbing her hands together. She must have been very excited because her nipples were completely visible through her thin little robe. The outline of her nips was so apparent that it looked like they could cut right through the fabric.

"Oh this will be no sweat!" Sarah told her. "And thank you so much for doing this! Just act natural, and besides it's not areal porn movie, it's just a little scene that will be going up on the website we have."

"I sure hope my husband and son don't see it. They would be so jealous to watch me having sex with another man!" Betty said.

Sarah paused for a moment as she processed what her friend said. "Did you say your son would be jealous? What do you mean?"

Betty's eyes nearly bulged out of her head and she quickly corrected herself, "No, no, I mean to say he, uh... he would be upset."

"Ah, I see. Well I'm sure that he would. But don't worry; the chances of them finding the website are very slim. Now, George will be in the scene with you, and he is very gentle but strong -- I think you'll feel very comfortable with him. I got to sample him myself a few days ago." Sarah said, giving George a wink.

George's dick was rock hard now. He couldn't believe the two incredibly busty women were standing here in the living room with him talking about him like a piece of meat. He didn't even have totry to get laid today; all he had to do was show up and fuck this gorgeous MILF.

Betty came over to Sarah and gave the other woman a big, warm hug. The two of them embraced for a few moments, their big tits crushing together. Betty brought her head close to Sarah's ear and whispered, "I know that you had sex with my son the night of his graduation party."

Sarah's heart began to race.Oh no, she knew! She must be pissed at me! Sarah thought to herself. "Betty.... I'm so sorry." She whispered back.

"It's okay. I am happy for him, and you're completely his type, trust me. Besides, that night, I had sex with two of his friends up in me and my husband's bedroom. So I am no stranger to being naughty." She whispered back to Sarah and gave her a grin.

"Ok... great!" Sarah said, releasing Betty from their hug. "Well, then. Let's get started, shall we? George, you take off your pants and stand before the sofa there. And Betty, you get on your knees in front of him and begin by giving him a blowjob." She directed them coolly and calmly.

George followed the busty gym teacher's directions eagerly and stripped out of both his pants and his boxers so he was standing in the center of the room with his shirt on, and his stiff cock pointed straight out. Betty knelt down in front of the young man and untied her bathrobe. She opened the front and let it slide off her body, revealing her nude form. Her huge, succulent tits were firm and ripe, with her nipples still stiff as pencil erasers. Even though she was in her thirties, Betty Smith's body was as perky and firm as a woman ten years younger.

"Action." Sarah declared as she pressed Record on the camera. She watched through the viewer as Betty leaned forward and brought her puckered lips to the tip of George's stiff, swollen rod.

Betty licked her tongue out and rolled her tongue over the teenager's hard cockhead. George groaned at the sensation and placed a hand on Betty's shoulder. "Oh fuck that feels good, Mrs. Smith." He told her. Betty opened her lips and took the young man's cockhead inside her mouth and promptly began sucking and nursing on it.

"Very good, Betty." Sarah directed the two action stars. "That's it, suck his dick.... Pull your hair back so we can see your face.... That's it, suck him like his dick's a straw and you want to suck the cum right out of his balls!"

Betty had taken almost all of George's cock inside her mouth and her lips were sealed tightly around his cock like a rubber band. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking and fucking his shaft with her lips and mouth. The skilled mother's hands stroked and caressed George's shaft and cupped his balls as she devoured his dick. Her head bobbed back and forth faster and faster.

Suddenly they could hear the front door of the house open and then shut. The three of them froze in fear. Someone was home!

"Hey mom! I'm home!" Bobby's voice came from the entryway. "Class got out early!"

No one knew what to do. There was nowhere to run, hide, or even cover up.

"Mom? Where are you?" Bobby's voice was just around the corner, getting closer.

Betty let George's cock slip from her mouth and George muttered "Shit, I'm dead." But no one paid him any mind as they were panicking. And then Bobby turned around the corner and stood in the entrance to the living room, facing them. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his naked mother on the floor, kneeling in front of another man whose stiff cock was resting on her cheek. Betty started to get up. Bobby's book-bag hit the floor with a crash. He looked furious. He didn't even pay any attention to Sarah or the video camera.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" his voice boomed.

"Honey, wait! Don't be upset!" his mother cried out.

"Mom!? What are you doing naked!? Andwho the fuck are you!?" Bobby barked, the last question directed at George.

"Hi, I'm George." He said awkwardly.

"George, you're about to get your ass beat." Bobby said, stepping into the room further.

Betty got up and ran to her son and placed her hands on his chest. "Honey, no. Please, listen!"

Betty was able to calm her son down enough to take him into the kitchen where Sarah joined the two of them after a few minutes. Sarah and Bobby's mother talked to him for about forty-five minutes and explained the whole story about the school needing to raise money desperately, the website, and how she asked for Betty's assistance in filming a sex video. Sarah tried to take the blame on herself by telling Bobby that the entire debacle was her own idea and that he shouldn't be mad at his mother or George. But Betty insisted that she offered to participate in the sex films and that this was something that she wanted to do to help the school.

"That's a lot to handle." Bobby began, "It's not every day you come home and find your mother giving head to a total stranger. Not to mention someone younger than me!"

"Sweetie, are you okay with us finishing the video?" his mother asked. She had her bathrobe on again although it was not tied in front. It hung over her heavy tits but left a clear view of her shaved pussy.

"If my mother wants to be in a porno then nothing is going to stop her, certainly not me." Bobby said. "But, if she's going to be in a porno then I'll be damned if another man is going to fuck her. If anyone is going to fuck her, it'll beme!!"

Sarah gasped in surprise. Mother and son having sex? That's ludicrous!.... Isn't it?

"Oh honey! Are you serious?" Bobby's mother looked overjoyed. She threw her hands around her son and began kissing him passionately. Far too passionately for just a loving mother-son peck on the cheek. "You'll really do it with me on the video?"

"Yeah mom, I want to. I want the world to see us." He said to her.

Sarah, Betty and Bobby all went back into the living room where the video camera was still set up. George had put his boxers back on and was pacing nervously when they returned. "Is everything okay?" he asked when they walked back into the living room, glancing at Bobby as if he expected the other man to lunge at him and punch him.

"Everything's cool." Bobby said to him.

"George, why don't you wait outside by the pool until we're done? There's been a change in plans for the scene." Sarah told him.

George sighed reluctantly and nodded his head as he agreed. He glanced back over his shoulder as he left the room, seeing Sarah recalibrating the video camera. He was disappointed that he wouldn't be getting to fuck Mrs. Smith., and assumed that the 'change of plans' that Miss Stevens was referring to meant that she and Mrs. Smith would be filming a hot lesbian video inside or something. Little did he know.

Betty and Bobby waited until they heard the sliding glass door close as George went outside into the back yard. Once the door was shut, Bobby immediately began stripping off his clothes. Betty helped him by tugging at his clothes and within a few seconds, Bobby's jeans and boxers had come off and his hard cock sprung out.

Bobby was fully erect immediately. The thought of fucking his mother always got him hard as a rock. He was standing naked with his mother now, who was in the process of removing the silk bathrobe she had taken off earlier with George. Betty opened the little robe again and let it slide off her body, revealing her nude form. Now the two of them, mother and son were completely nude before the filming camera. Sarah was crouched behind the camera, making sure everything was going smoothly.

Sarah shook her head as she looked up from the camera's viewfinder. "It just seems weird. It doesn't seem right for mother and son to be having sex. Don't you think, Betty?"

Betty was running her hands over her son's strong chest and shoulders, playing with him, while Bobby's hands freely groped and massaged his mother's big, beautiful jugs. "No more weird than a teacher having sex with dozens of her own students, don't you think, Sarah?" was her reply.

"Good point." Sarah admitted, was she blushing slightly?

"God, mom, I'm so fucking hard. I've been thinking about fucking you all day long!" Bobby groaned, pushing his dick forward so it would nuzzle against his mother's pussy lips as they faced each other.

"I want you inside me, sweetie. Let's do this." She whispered back to him.

Bobby sat down on the sofa, with his back leaned up against the back of it. He was slouched down so that his legs were mostly off the sofa, and his stiff prick stuck straight up in the air. Betty walked over to him and turned herself around so that her back was to him while she straddled his hips. She slowly lowered herself down until her pussy lips were lined up with her son's cockhead. Bobby was looking at her back and her gorgeous ass as his mother lowered herself down. His hands squeezed her hips and ass cheeks.

Mrs. Smith was leaned forward slightly, letting her big, round tits bulge out as she squatted over her son. She lined the tip of his cock up with her sex and then settled down on top of him, letting Bobby's dick slip inside up inside her. His penis disappeared up inside her body as she impaled herself on her son, feeling his big cock open her up and reach her depths.

Bobby's hands gripped his mother's hips tightly as he pushed himself up and into her. "Mom, your pussy feels so good! I can never get over it."

"Oh sweetie. Fuck me!" Betty leaned over her shoulder and said to him.

Betty began bouncing up and down and Bobby began pumping his hips, sending his cock thrusting in and out of his mother's glorious, wet pussy. She bounced up and down hard, and Betty's huge, perfectly shaped tits jiggled and wobbled as they defied gravity.

The two of them slammed together over and over for several minutes. Sarah stopped thinking of them as mother and son after a few minutes, seeing them as just two horny, passionate lovers. The hot and steamy sex was turning her on, too.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers