Westville High Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of fast, hard fucking, Betty and her son decided to change positions. Betty climbed off her son and laid back on the sofa, sinking into the soft cushions. Bobby crawled on top of her and his penis slipped inside her with hardly any effort. Her pussy was so wet and sloppy, and his dick was hard as a steel pole. The two of them picked up right where they left off. Sarah unattached the video camera from the tripod and brought it over closer to the action, holding it in her hands. This way she could film the action closer up.

Bobby really enjoyed this position because he could fuck his mother and watch her fat titties jiggle at the same time. In fact, as he stabbed her pussy with his cock, he reached up with both hands and gripped those two huge jiggling jugs. He squeezed her melons together in his hands, mashing titflesh together as his cock thrust in and out of her sweet, tight pussy.

Betty could tell when her son was about to cum. She had had sex with him so many times that she knew him intimately and knew that at any moment her son would be blowing his load. "Bobby honey, cum on my tits." She moaned to him, knowing that he loved that.

Bobby nodded his head as he continued to pound his mother's pussy. A dozen more strokes in and out of her cunt, and he pulled his stiff, dripping dick out of her and squatted over her chest. Betty held her tits in her hands now as Bobby slipped his dick in between them. He tittyfucked her for a little while, but it was only seconds until his cock erupted with cum. White globs of jizz flew out of his dick, spraying across both of his mother's breasts. Bobby aimed his cock so that his semen would squirt out over each of her nipples too. By the time he was done cumming, his mother's chest was painted in white, gooey cum. Her tits were like huge frosted cinnamon buns now.

"And.... Cut. Wow, that was intense!" Sarah said, shutting the video camera off.

Bobby and Betty both laughed a little and shared a kiss. "So it was good?" Bobby asked, wondering how it looked on film.

Sarah assured him that the scene was fantastic, although she was undecided if she would have to mute out the dialog which contained all the mother/son talk. After they were done cleaning up, Bobby headed upstairs to take a shower and Betty went outside to look for George.

Betty opened the sliding glass door which lead out into the back yard where the pool was, and she closed it behind her as she went outside. She had cleaned the jizz off her chest and had her little silk bathrobe draped over her body again as she walked out by the edge of the pool. She found George sitting in one of the recliners, sunning himself with his shirt off. He looked up when he saw her, and Betty walked over and sat at the edge of the chair with him.

George was resting in the recliner, leaned back comfortably and Mrs. Smith was sitting on the edge beside him. "So how did it go in there?" George asked her.

"Oh, it went good. I'm sorry that you had to miss out." She said to him, placing a hand on his bare chest.

George's cock sprung to attention inside his boxers as the stacked mother touched him. He looked at her body. She had on that little robe but it really did no good to cover her body. The robe was open in front, leaving her shaved pussy exposed and her fantastic tits were bulging out of the top.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I had to miss out too. I was really looking forward to being with you, Mrs. Smith." George said.

Betty's hand trailed down from George's stomach to his crotch, where she gripped his stiff prick through the boxers the teenager had on. Betty looked up at the side of the house to make sure her son wasn't looking down through his window at them. After checking that the coast was clear, she whispered to George "Take these off." Referring to his underwear.

George didn't hesitate, and stripped his boxers off down to his ankles and then kicked them off. He was now completely nude on the lounge chair, with his stiff penis pointed straight up like a flag-pole.

Betty left her robe on while she climbed up onto the lounge chair with George, straddling the teenager's body. George felt his prick brush over Mrs. Smith's pussy as she climbed on top of him and sat upright. From this angle, he was looking up at her and her bulging tits which protruded from her chest like two ripe, suckable melons.

Betty eased herself down onto George's cock, letting the young man's dick slide inside her. She was actually still wet and sloppy from fucking Bobby just moments ago, so her pussy was well lubricated, allowing George to plunge inside her with ease.

George groaned as his cock was buried inside the incredibly hot, busty woman on top of him. Next, his hands reached up and began to squeeze and fondle her tits. Betty bounced up and down on George, taking his cock in and out of her, and feeling her breasts heave and jiggle with each bounce.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum, Mrs. Smith!" George groaned out as he squeezed and kneaded her mountainous jugs.

Betty just continued to bounce up and down, riding the teenager like a cowgirl. She didn't stop or hesitate for a moment. "Cum inside me, George!" she purred in a low whisper.

George pumped his hips in and out of the big-titted mother on top of him and then his orgasm hit. George squeezed her tits tightly as his balls tightened up and his cock spurted inside her, shooting his load inside her pussy. He held her breasts tightly, mashing the beautiful orbs against each other. His cock squirted about a dozen blasts of cum inside Mrs. Smith's pussy before he was done.

When he was finished cumming, George collapsed back on the lounge chair, exhausted, and Betty joined him, falling on top of him, with her big tits crushing against his chest.

"Oh dear God, that was incredible." George said to her.

"You and I should get back together when we have more time." Betty said to him, with a little wink. "Now, you and Miss Stevens best be going before my husband comes home."

* * * * * *

Two weeks had passed since the weekend of video filming in which the faculty had videoed Sarah, Principal Schwartz, and also Bobby and Mrs. Smith, which added two more excellent videos to theWestville High Sluts website's growing collection. In the time since that weekend, all the parties involved had been nervously waiting and hoping that the website's new content would attract more members, and generate enough money to replace the money that Principal Schwartz had lost. The busty faculty at Westville High School was the driving force and success of the website.

Now Sarah Stevens, Ada Schwartz, Cindy Brown and Betty Smith all had footage of themselves having sex on the website. Juliet had tried to help and had done a scene with Derrick, but they had forgot to put a tape in the video camera.

Sarah Stevens was sitting in the nurse's office of the school with her friend Cindy Brown. It was right after school and the two of them were waiting to hear from Derrick with the latest statistics of how many new members and joined the website and how much money they had made. Two weeks ago they were only about halfway to their goal, having earned $1080.00.

Cindy was sitting behind her desk, dressed in her uniform as she usually was. The little white nurse's hat she was wearing was perched neatly on her head and her long brunette hair was tied back in a pony tail. The white blouse she was wearing was extremely tight, and the top four buttons were left open, giving a clear view of her 36DD bust. Her gorgeous tits were a deep mocha tan, like the rest of her skin, and the round orbs looked like they wanted to bulge out of her top. The pink push-up bra she was wearing was visible since the uniform blouse was unbuttoned so far. This was all very typical. She was wearing a white miniskirt too, but she was sitting behind her desk now, so that wasn't visible.

Sarah was sitting in the chair across from her desk, and she was dressed just as slutty. Today the busty gym teacher was wearing just a sports bra which her own voluptuous jugs looked ready to burst out of. On her bottom half she had on a pair of tight track shorts that covered only her ass, leaving the rest of her legs bare, except for her feet; she was wearing running sneakers.

"Gosh, Cindy, I sure hope the website made enough money this week." Sarah said to her friend.

"I do too. I don't know what I would do if I lost this job." Cindy said. Usually she was cool and collected, being the one who dismissed any worries. But for the first time she looked worried about the whole ordeal.

Today was Friday, and the state budget committee would be coming on Monday to audit the finances at the school. This was basically their last chance to replace the money that was lost before the school would be inevitably shut down.

There was a knock on the nurse's office door which signaled the arrival of Derrick. "Come in." Nurse Brown called, and the student entered her office, shutting the door behind him.

"Hello ladies." Derrick said as he walked in and sat down in the chair beside Miss Stevens.

"Hi Derrick." The two of them said simultaneously.

"So...." Sarah said.

"So..... what?" Derrick asked with a smile.

"Sooooo, did the website make enough money? Give us the details!" Cindy said.

Derrick pulled a manila folder out of his backpack and opened it up. He pulled a few spreadsheets and charts out of the folder and placed them on Nurse Brown's desk.

"According to the latest statistics that I ran, in the past two weeks we have had five hundred and sixteen members sign up on the website."

"So, how much money is that?" Sarah asked desperately.

"Well, since we charge $20 for membership, that means we earned $10,320. Add that to the $10,080 that we earned in the first two weeks and that makes a grand total of $20,400!" Derrick explained.

"So we actually made four hundred extra dollars!?" Cindy exclaimed.

"Oh, thank God! Our jobs are saved!" Sarah squealed and jumped out of her seat and began jumping up and down. Her tits jiggled and wobbled in her sports bra, almost falling out.

"This is wonderful!" Cindy clasped her hands together.

"Yeah, so, we saved the school!" Derrick was smiling widely.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay!" Sarah squealed as she leaned over and gave Derrick a huge hug.

"They're not going to close the school! We won't lose our jobs!" Cindy said, smiling.

"Derrick, thank you so much for your help. Without your help this wouldn't have been possible. Who would have thought we could make twenty thousand dollars on a little website?" Sarah said to him, giving his shoulder a squeeze.

"Yeah, I think I definitely speak for us all when I say that we'd definitely be screwed if you hadn't helped us make that website, Derrick." Cindy added.

"Ah well, it was my pleasure." Derrick said as he looked at the two women. His dick began to bulge and grow just looking at their sexy bodies. "After all, I got to spend a lot of time with you lovely ladies. You two must be the hottest, sexiest, and most sensual women I know."

"Awww, Derrick, you're so sweet." Cindy said, getting up from her desk. She walked around behind their student and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I think a little reward is in order for you. Don't you think so, Sarah?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I think he definitely needs a reward for his hard work." The busty gym teacher said as she slid out of her chair and knelt down in front of him.

Sarah Stevens knelt in between Derrick's legs with her hands on his thighs and Cindy was behind him, gently massaging his shoulders. Each time his dick throbbed it seemed to get bigger and bigger, as if it wasn't already hard enough! Sarah reached up and unbuckled his belt, and then began to unbutton his pants. Cindy stepped around beside him and began unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way until it was fully undone. Then, she let it slide off her shoulders, revealing her pink push-up bra.

Sarah had Derrick's pants unzipped and was pulling his pants down his hips, along with his boxers. The student helped her by lifting his hips up so his gym teacher could slip his pants down his thighs. As soon as his boxers slid down to his thighs, his long, stiff prick sprang up like a jack-in-the-box.

Cindy reached around behind her and unclasped her lacey pink bra. The straps of the bra slipped off her shoulders as she hugged the front of her breasts, and then she let the bra slide off, revealing her tan, perfectly shaped breasts. The school nurse's voluptuous double-d tits were topped with a pair of stiff, dark nipples. They were partially stiff so far, and seemed to call out begging to be sucked.

Derrick felt something wet on his cockhead and pried his eyes away from Nurse Brown's gorgeous rack to look down at his crotch. There, between his legs, Miss Stevens was rolling her tongue over the tip of his penis. She held his shaft at the base with both of her hands, keeping it steady as she swirled her tongue around and around his mushroomed cockhead, getting it sopping wet.

Cindy placed a hand on Derrick's cheek and turned his head to face her. As he turned his head, his face was directly beside her big, bulging knockers. He simply opened his mouth and Cindy leaned into him and his lips met her stiff nipple. He closed his lips around her nipple and sucked it into his mouth, nursing on it hungrily.

As the student sucked on his school nurse's nipple, he felt his cock being sucked just as hard by the gym teacher between his legs. Sarah's expert mouth took most of his cock inside her, practically swallowing him. She sucked and licked at his dick while her fingers stroked what else she could, jerking off the rest of his shaft.

Derrick was slurping and nursing on Nurse Brown's tits hard, and he was occasionally letting out a passionate moan into her pillowy chest. Cindy leaned back, pulling her breast away from Derrick's sucking lips, and turned slightly to press her other tit against his face. The horny student eagerly accepted her other nipple into his mouth and immediately began nursing it with just as much desire as the other.

Not wanting to be outdone in the tit department, Sarah stopped sucking Derrick's cock for a few seconds as she pulled her sports-bra up and let her own titties spill out. Her breasts were just as large as her friend's – in fact they were nearly identical in size and shape, except that Sarah was fairer skinned than her friend. Sarah's mammaries pressed against the student's inner thighs as she continued her intense blowjob. She sucked Derrick so hard that her cheeks caved in and loud slurping noises filled the entire office. Students walking past the office outside would probably wonder what was going on inside there. The busty gym teacher grabbed Derrick's cock in her fist and began jerking him off while she sucked on his huge cockhead.

Derrick was slurping and nursing on Cindy's tits just as messily. Globs of his drool oozed out of his mouth as he nursed and slurped on the busty woman's tit. A trail of his saliva had made its way down the underside of her tit from her nipple. Cindy giggled and stroked her student's hair as her nipples were devoured by him. "You like my titties, don't you, Derrick?"

Derrick moaned and when he spoke, the nurse's huge tit muffled his voice. "Oh yes." Was his only reply.

After listening to the student's emphatic response, Sarah let Derrick's cock slip from her mouth and she leaned up and into him a little more. The gym teacher's big, twin globes squeezed up against his balls and she pulled his cock against her chest, nuzzling it in between her tits.

"Hooooly Fuck!" Derrick gasped out as he stopped sucking Nurse Brown's tits for just a moment to look down. He watched as his cock disappeared in between Miss Stevens' massive udders and made a sandwich out of his dick. He was truly in tit heaven now.

Derrick turned his head back to the nurse's chest and resumed sucking and devouring her delicious melons, while his hands cupped and squeezed them. He had jerked off several times imaging this very scene – Devouring a busty slut's jugs while his dick thrusted between another woman's huge tits.

Derrick pumped his hips, thrusting his dick up and down between Miss Stevens' fantastic jugs, but the gym teacher did most of the work. Sarah kept her breasts held together firmly, completely eveloping Derrick's rod in her titflesh as she bounced her titties up and down him quickly. Derrick sputtered and moaned. When he spoke, drool dripped down his chin as he was completely unable to control his lust anymore. "Oh f-fuck... c-cummmmmmming!!!"

The student's dick erupted like a volcano of hot cum. The force of his orgasm sent squirts of his jizz spraying up from between Sarah's jugs like a cum-hose. His dick spasmed and spurted over and over, letting his semen spray across Sarah's breasts everywhere. His balls completely emptied themselves, depositing his sperm all over the gym teacher's fuck-jugs. When he was done cumming, Derrick laid his aching shaft on Sarah's left tit, letting his cock dribble the last few drops of cum out. His cum was streaked across her tits in white, gooey lines.

Cindy knelt down beside her friend and gave her a long, passionate kiss. Their huge globes crushed together, and Sarah's messy breasts smeared against her friend's, getting Cindy's jugs coated in some of the gooey, hot semen too.

"Mmmmm.... Yum." Sarah said, licking one of her fingers as she and her friend broke their kiss.

"Miss Stevens, Nurse Brown, you two are absolutely fucking incredible! I hope since we're done with the website that we don't have to stop meeting like this." Derrick said, looking ready to melt into the chair. His hair was matted to his head with sweat and his lips were wet with his own drool.

"Hmmmm.... You play your cards right, stay in school, and be good, and you might get some more rewards, Mister!" Sarah said to him as she hugged her friend. "Oh, I guess I should go tell Principal Schwartz the good news!"

* * * * * *

Sarah had taken a few minutes to clean herself off in the nurse's office, including washing her breasts off with a wet towel and some hand soap. She skipped happily down to the Principal's office and walked inside.

Emily Williams, the school's secretary was still there putting some files away even though the school-day had ended already. Emily was the school's new secretary. She was a very attractive woman who was just entering her late thirties with jet black hair and fair, pale skin that was smooth as cream. Emily would easily pass for thirty or even younger, and her gorgeous figure made her even more attractive. Today was Friday so she was dressed casually, wearing a pair of tight jeans that hugged her thighs and curvaceous ass. On top she had on a tight, v-neck sweater that hugged tightly to her huge, 40E tits. The secretary was leaned all the way over as she fooled in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet, her perfect booty stuck out as she bent her hips at an angle.

"Hi Emily, is the Principal in?" Sarah asked her as she entered the office.

"Yes, but she's been acting a little strange today." The buxom secretary replied as she stood up and kicked the bottom filing drawer closed with her heeled foot.

"Not acting herself? You mean she's even more of a bitch today than normal?" Sarah clamped her mouth shut quickly, wishing she hadn't said what she just did. After all, she and Ada had agreed not to bad mouth each other after that incredible lesbian sex they had had a couple weeks ago.

"Not exactly." Emily said, picking her coat up off the rack in the corner of the room. "See for yourself. It's late and I'm going home, my son is waiting for me."

"Ok, goodnight." Sarah said as the secretary left, and then she knocked on Schwartz's door.

"Come in." She heard the Principal's voice from inside, so she opened the door.