Westville High Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,255 Followers

Sarah walked into the office and closed the door behind her. She found Principal Schwartz lounging in her chair behind her desk, with her feet propped up on her desk. Her hair was let down, letting her beautiful blonde locks spill down her back and over her shoulders. She was dressed differently too. Gone were the Principal's typical conservative garments that looked like they were bought at an old woman's store. Now, she was wearing a tight black miniskirt that showed off her thighs, and long five inch heels. On her top, she was wearing one of her old blouses, but she had left the top half unbuttoned, letting her huge 38F tits get some air. And boy did they ever! In fact, as the Principal breathed, her huge melons swelled up in her shirt and strained against the fabric. Her stiff nipples were visible through the blouse, so she wasn't wearing a bra. The Principal was sucking on the end of her glasses when Sarah walked in.

"Umm.... Principal Schwartz!?" Sarah said in surprise. She hardly recognized the stern, uptight woman that she had known over the past couple years.

"I thought I told you to call me Ada." The voluptuous woman said.

"Wow, Ada. You look so different!" Sarah said.

"I look good, I hope." Schwartz said, giggling. She brought her feet down from the edge of the desk so she was sitting upright. "Sit, please."

"Yes... fantastic!" Sarah said breathlessly. She felt a little jealous again about not being the most beautiful woman in school.

"Tell me good news." Schwartz said, looking Sarah in the eyes.

"Oh... about the money!" Sarah had almost forgotten. "We raised enough money! The school isn't going to close! And you're free and clear!"

"Good, that's great." The Principal said, smiling even more. "I'll get with Derrick later to arrange for the money to be transferred into the school's account and the auditors won't notice a penny missing."

Ada Schwartz ran her fingertips along the name plate at the front of her desk which read 'Principal Schwartz'. She looked back up at Sarah and then continued. "Besides thanking you for all you, Cindy, Betty, and Derrick have done, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about today."

"Oh? Okay." Sarah said, half expecting to hear the Principal tell her she would have to teach summer school, chaperone on a school trip, or work extra hours, since all were typical coming from her boss.

"I wanted to thank you for showing me a side of myself that I had forgotten about." The Principal began. "After my husband and I divorced, I didn't have sex for years. It wasn't until just recently with you that I realized how much I loved sex, and how much I have to offer the world. So, that's why I've decided to resign as Principal of Westville High School and move to Las Vegas to become a showgirl!"

"What?" Sarah said, not believing her ears.

"Yes, I'm going to be resigning. Which means the school will need a new Principal. And I can think of no one better to fill my shoes than you, Sarah Stevens."

"Wh... what? Me?" The gym teacher was still in shock.

"Yes. You put so much of yourself into your work, and it's obvious how much you care about the longevity of this little school. I am going to be putting my recommendation in to Ken Gale, the superintendent, that you be my successor. Looks like you're finally getting the recognition you deserve, Sarah."

* * * * * *

[One week later....]

"I bet all three of you are wondering why I asked you to come down to my office today." Ada Schwartz said to the boys sitting in front of her.

The school's principal was sitting perched at the edge of her desk with her legs crossed. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt which showed off her thighs, which were clad in stockings, and she was wearing her black 5 inch platform heels. On her top she had on a tight pink blouse that was left unbuttoned at the top so that her succulent F-cup melons bulged out. She had left her hair down, which now spilled over her shoulders and some around her cleavage. She looked across at the three boys that were facing her.

In her office, sitting across from her were three boys: Derrick, George, and Bobby. Bobby had made a special trip in to school that day at the Principal's request. Derrick and George were sitting in the chairs and Bobby was standing since there was no place else to sit and he was the last one to arrive.

All three of the boys were speechless as their eyes roamed over their sexy principal. They gazed at her luscious thighs and the bulging curves of her tits that were so big they were ready to pop the buttons off her blouse. Gone was the stern, conservative, uptight principal that they had known, and now sitting in front of them was a sexy vixen.

"Yes. We are wondering why you asked us to your office, Principal Schwartz." Bobby said finally. "And by the way, you look fantastic!"

"Thank you sweetie." The voluptuous principal said and blew Bobby a kiss.

"Yeah, Principal Schwartz. You look..... HOT!" George agreed.

"As you boys know, I've announced my resignation as Principal. But, before I leave, I wanted to give you young men a chance to do something I know you've wanted for a long time." The Principal said, as she placed her hands upon her chest and squeezed her delicious breasts together. "... To fuck me!"

The boys' jaws all dropped at the same time.

"Don't just stand there with your mouths open! Strip down!" The barking orders from the Principal sounded more like the Principal they knew.

The boys immediately began stripping off their clothes until they were all fully naked. The sight of their busty Principal dressed in the slutty clothes had them all aroused.

Principal Schwartz popped open the last few remaining buttons on her blouse and her breasts sprang out the moment they were freed from the confining shirt. She had no bra on underneath the blouse, which she let slip off her upper body completely. At the same moment, Schwartz uncrossed her legs as she sat on the desk.

Bobby, Derrick and George approached her and six hands reached out and began to squeeze, grope and fondle her body. Derrick and George each grabbed a hold of one of the stacked Principal's breasts and began playing with it. Bobby stood in front of her and was rubbing and caressing her thighs. She had on a pair of thigh-high black stockings and garter straps attached to a garter belt underneath her skirt.

"You know, Principal Schwartz, The entire time I went to school here, I always wanted to stick my cock in between these beautiful tits of yours." Bobby said to her.

"Well, now's your chance, Bobby Smith." The Principal told him as she scooted off her desk. Schwartz knelt down on the floor in the middle of all three of the boys and their stiff cocks, but she was directly in front of Bobby.

Bobby reached down eagerly and squeezed the Principal's two pornstar sized tits. He had to squat down just slightly as he pushed his hips forward and nuzzled his erect penis in between both of her breasts. The student squeezed her tits together, feeling her warm titflesh mash around his cock, hugging it from every side.

George and Derrick both simultaneously pressed their cocks up against each of the busty Principal's cheeks. She was poked from opposite sides with teenage cock as Bobby pumped away, thrusting his penis between her tits. Derrick and George were both rubbing their dicks against her cheeks, aching for her to suck their dicks. It was difficult for the Principal to decide which one to suck first, but she made a snap decision and turned her face toward George and sucked his stiff prick into her mouth and began nursing on it.

Derrick slid his cock down and pressed it against one of Ada Schwartz's bulging tits. He rubbed the underside of his shaft from side to side along her smooth titflesh which was bulging up as Bobby squeezed them. Bobby's dick was completely sandwiched inside the Principal's wonderful breasts as he tittyfucked her. The precum from his cock left a gooey trail across her jugs which helped him slide through.

Ada had her lips sealed around George's cock tightly and was sucking him hard. Her tongue wiggled along the underneath of his penis while George gently pulled and pushed his hips back and forth a little. She felt the two cocks pressed against her breasts. Bobby's was thrusting between them and Derrick was sawing his cock back and forth across the top of one of her tits.

"Let's fuck her." Bobby said, releasing his hands from Ada's perfect tits. He took a step back and his dick popped out from between her jugs, causing his dick to sway back and forth for a couple seconds. The other two boys agreed and he got into position.

Bobby laid down on the floor on his back and the busty principal squatted over him, still in her heels. She lifted up her little miniskirt and he was surprised to see that she had not been wearing any panties the whole time! Her pussy was now completely shaved, leaving her lips bald and smooth. That was something new since the video with Sarah, Bobby noted. Ada eased herself down and let the student's cock plunge into her wet pussy. Bobby grabbed her thighs as he felt his dick impale the school's Principal and savored the sensation that he had fantasized about for so long.

With Ada crouched down on top of Bobby, Derrick stepped behind the sexy woman and squatted down and dragged his dick along the crack of her ass, sliding it between the cheeks of her tight rear-end. Derrick lined his dick up with her puckered asshole and he felt the Principal breath sharply and gasp "Oh God" as he applied pressure with his cockhead against her asshole. It was extremely tight, but he was able to weasel his dick into Principal Schwartz's asshole. Both of her holes were filled with hard, teenage cock now.

George was the only student left standing without his cock inside the Principal. He positioned himself beside her and began squeezing and fondling her gorgeous breasts. Ada turned her head and sucked George's dick into her mouth, giving him a blowjob while the other two students double-fucked her. Both Bobby and Derrick's cocks were being buried inside her holes completely. Bobby's hips slapped up against Ada's as he pistoned his cock in and out of her cunt at a fast pace. Derrick on the other hand was slow and steady, by dragging his cock out of her and slowly plowing it back in. Her ass was so tight he needed to pace himself.

Ada slurped and sucked on George's dick while he squeezed and toyed with her tits like he was kneading bread dough. Some of the Principal's saliva drooled out of her mouth, dripped down her chin, and spilled down onto her heaving jugs.

With a stiff cock in every hole that could possibly accommodate one, Ada Schwartz was enjoying this to the fullest. After getting pounded for several minutes at every angle, the boys felt her body clench tightly as she orgasmed. Derrick could feel the Principal's ass grip around his shaft and squeeze, and Bobby felt her pussy clenching and quivering around his cock tightly as she came.

Derrick was the first boy to cum, depositing his load up inside Principal Schwartz's tight ass. Bobby came soon after, squirting shot after shot of his sperm inside his Principal's pussy. The two of them were jizzing inside her at the same time, filling both of her holes with hot semen. Both Bobby and Derrick kept their cocks deep inside the Principal through their whole orgasm, and after a few moments, their sperm dripped out of each of her holes, trickling down each of their shafts respectively.

George was the last to cum. He pulled his dick out from Ada's mouth, jerked his cock off twice, and his cock exploded. One after another, shots of his cum squirted out and landed in streaks across their stacked principal's breasts. Each of his cum-blasts seemed to be enough to fill a shot glass. He shook the last drop of sperm out of his rod and slapped his dick down onto Ada's breast, making the messy tit jiggle.

When they were done, the three boys helped their principal to her feet. Ada's breasts were drenched in cum, and both her pussy and asshole were leaking sperm too, which dripped down her succulent inner thighs as she stood up.

"We're going to miss you, Principal Schwartz." Derrick said to her.

"Oh, you boys will be in good hands with Sarah Stevens as your new principal." She said to them, and then sat at the edge of her desk, dizzy and dazed. She had much to look forward to in life now, with her renewed sex drive, her upcoming move to Las Vegas, and she knew that Westville High school would do just fine in the hands of its new principal.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,255 Followers