Wet Dreams

Story Info
She dreams of being dominated.
953 words
3.75
33.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers

The light from the radio highlighted his face, I could see raw animal passion etched in his eyes and with pupils dilated he reached down and roughly parted my legs. I didn't resist, didn't want to resist nor did I dare.

He pulled my underwear to one side and parted my lips with his middle finger, his thumb flicking against my clitoris. The look of urgency on his face scared me a little but the pleasure his touch produced was so good and my instincts took over, adrenalin running through my body and my pussy began to get wet. He parted my lips even more this time squeezing my clitoris between two fingers then delving them into my pussy. He thrust deep then stopped, circled his fingers then withdrew, then thrust again, deeper still and moving in a circular motion against my g spot.

My mind was saying this isn't safe and to get away but my body which always ignored my intellect would not move. With one hand he opened his trousers and I could see his cock, it was so big and my pupils dilated, my breasts became hard and my nipples erect. He continued to caress himself all the time pumping my pussy with 2 fingers. Betraying me my hips arched forward and unknowingly urged him deeper into me. He introduced another finger and leant forward to a position where he could fuck me hard with his fingers. My pussy was so wet, I could hear my juices flowing and knew I was going to cum and going to cum hard. Relentlessly he pumped me, experience told him his touch was working, my response told him not to stop.

Faster and faster, harder and harder he fucked me with his fingers, my juices oozing between his fingers I reach down and touch myself and taking my wet fingers to my mouth I taste myself. Now all inhibitions are gone I ride against his fingers. He is so strong never faltering, maintaining an even and steady pace.

One final thrust against his fingers and I start to climb, my hand reaches for my clitoris and i start to rub hard, prolonging my orgasm and sending shivers of ecstasy over my body. Again I soar to another level, still he fucked me, I moved uncontrollably against him. He bent his head and took my nipple between his teeth knowing exactly how hard to bite. I started to cum, head thrown back hips raised. He knew when to slow down, I could hear the cum between his fingers and the sheer force of my climax left me exhausted, he took his fingers and rubbed them gently over my lips, my tongue tasted my lips and I slowly began to recover.

My senses returned and I began to ache for more. Your cock was still in your hand, gently wanking and waiting for me. I leant towards you and sharply pulled your hands out of the way, pinning them to your sides and securing them loosely with a silk scarf, daring you to break the ties. Your cock stood tall and erect, I wanted to please you so much.

I placed a hand gently around the base of your cock and slowly, temptingly ran my tongue along the underside from your balls to the tip of your cock, quickly and fleetingly running the flat of my tongue over the head and back again. Dipping my head I lift your balls with my tongue and move along your shaft again. You move and the ties pull but do not break. You are moaning. Your thighs shiver. My hand grasps you tighter as I place your cock against my wet lips and push forward, you slide into my inviting mouth with ease and I stop when I have all of your head in my mouth, squeezing you with my lips I suck hard, all the time flicking my tongue over your head. Your thighs shake and I begin to wank you with the other hand, my nipples brushing over your legs as I continue to suck, lick and wank you.

I can tell you are getting close and move faster still, moving your cock in and out of my mouth, wanking you faster, flicking my thumb over your balls. Pushing forward even more I take you all in my mouth, I can feel your balls on my chin, backwards and forwards. Your thighs are shaking, your cock is moving around in my mouth, still I suck, lick and wank you. I can taste pre cum on my tongue.

You call my name as if in pain, still you don't break the ties.

Now your cock is so swollen I know you are going to cum. Firmly I grasp the base of your cock and squeeze down, delaying your cum by a few seconds. As I let go I can feel your cum rise in your cock and I tilt my head slightly to prepare to take it all. Your thighs shake and your cock pulsates in my mouth. My hands hold your balls and I can feel the cum rising.

With force never before experienced you start to cum, long hard spurts deep in my throat, I start to swallow immediately, you taste so good, your hips thrust forward, and you try to free yourself from the ties, still I swallow and suck and hold you still as you thrust into my throat. Very slowly your climax begins to subside, I hold you gently in my mouth as you come down, leaving no trace of cum on your cock.

The alarm clocked roused me from my dreams abruptly, i can't wait to go to sleep tonight!

Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers