The Anal Bead Task Ch. 01

Story Info
Master orders me to find 5 different people to remove them.
982 words
3.84
15k
11
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story written after becoming a true slave to a true Master. i have surrendered my body, my sexuality, and all sexual thoughts to him. He gave me the basic plot for this story and ordered me to write it.

This is for my Master...

***

CHAPTER 1 - With an Old Friend

As i wake up on this Saturday morning next to my husband, the first thought that enters my mind is the complex tasks my Master has assigned to me to complete today. He gave me this assignment Thursday, to allow two full days for me to make arrangements.

When Master assigns a task, my reply each time is simply, "Yes, Master." No hesitations, no questions, no requests for clarification, no resistance, regardless of how complicated it may seem at the moment. Master is wise - when he assigns a task, i know he has thought it through and determined that it must be. He is considerate of my marriage, and i of his, so i know he has weighed the risks before conveying the order. It's not my place to question Master. Nor would i want to. It is an honor to comply. Few things give me greater joy than to please him.

Today i am to take the string of six anal beads that Master gifted to me, place the string into my ass, and set out to have five of the beads pulled out by five different people, ending with an encounter with Master to pull out the final one. At that point, he will have his way with my ass, which is always off limits to anyone else (including my husband).

Today's assignment is a tremendous undertaking. Not only is it complicated logistically, but also it's quite difficult to process the fact that five different people will be accessing me sexually, and with most of them, it will be challenging to limit the activity to just retrieving a bead - they will want more from me.

i have spent the past two days setting everything up, and now it's go time.

i take the string of anal beads from my special drawer where i keep the toys that Master has gifted me, insert the beads in my ass, and then gather the kids to head out to the soccer game.

After dropping them off and making arrangements with another parent to drive them home afterward, since my husband is busy at home working on an important project for work, i drive off to meet my former coworker, Joe, at a nearby Starbucks parking lot.

i worked with Joe for 10 years before i quit to stay at home full time. And he has pursued me since the beginning. We remain friends despite the fact that i have never given in...that is, not until today. i will do anything to please Master.

i contacted Joe yesterday to set this up. i asked him if he would help satisfy an anal fetish that i have. Although the idea of finally being with me was a shock to him, the fetish part was not. You see, on one occasion when i was still working, Joe witnessed my setting off the metal detector at work, because Master had ordered me to wear a metal anal plug for work that day, and it happened to be a day when security required entry through a metal detector. When i texted Master that day to tell him what had happened, he ordered me to tell Joe the truth - that it had gone off because of an anal plug.

When i talked to Joe yesterday, he asked for the opportunity to do more than simply retrieve one bead. So i am going to let him have his way with me in the back of his SUV. He is the perfect candidate to help me start my tasks for the day - an old friend who i trust.

i pull up next to his car, take a deep breath, and open his passenger door to get inti his car. i can already see the bulge between his legs. He looks like he may explode right here and right now.

He knows my time is limited, but he still chooses to spend some moments just kissing me in the front seat. i am not attracted to him, but i kiss him back - i have to make this happen, for Master.

Finally, we move to the back of his SUV, where the seat is already down with plenty of room to maneuver.

i get on all fours, with my ass toward him. "This has to happen first," i say.

Happy to oblige, he slowly caresses my ass. i let him enjoy it for a few moments, then stick my ass out more, indicating that it's time. His finger pulls the loop at the end of the string and he slowly pulls the first bead out. "Yes," i think. "i am 1/5 of the way to fully pleasing Master!"

He rolls me over on my back, looks down at me, and caresses my tits. He takes a deep breath, and slowly slides his cock into my wet pussy. i know he thinks it's wet for him. But dear reader, you and i both know who owns me. Only Master can make my pussy wet.

His eyes close, savoring the moment, and then he begins to gradually increase the speed and power, eventually pounding into me. Finally, he pulls out and comes on my stomach. We small talk a bit, i thank him, and then i tell him i must go.

i can see from the look on his face that he can barely believe or process what has just happened. But i have no time to ponder such things.

i have work to do.

My first task is complete. Four more to go.