Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do better than that," he reprimanded passionately, and then upped the ante by nibbling at my earlobe. I reacted feverishly, felt myself flush and saw stars as I started to hyperventilate.

"Anything! Just - Oh God - Please!" I cried out as the first of several small orgasms hit, but he didn't stop the assault.

"Come for me," he ordered, and whether I intended to or not, I obeyed. My legs trembled with fatigue, my arms shook and I begged him NOT to stop as another wave of orgasms exploded. He ignored my frantic pleas, and moved in front of me to watch my reactions more closely. I trembled helplessly, and though I couldn't deny him the opportunity to watch, I continued to plead with him to finish what he'd started. He finally conceded to my demands after several agonizingly intense minutes by simply pulling me into a kiss and ravaging me with his tongue.

I arched against the ropes, and cried into his mouth as my entire focus shattered and was released into that kiss.

******

"God, but you are fun to watch," he replied breathlessly, ending the kiss and then holding me in his arms. I was breathing heavily - my heartbeat a mere echo of the almost painful throbbing between my legs. My skin tingled as he finished removing the top of my swimsuit, and his fingers trailed lightly across my back. I tried to evade his touch, to cool the simmering passions inside me - but the toy slid erotically across my clit again - and I whimpered desperately.

"It's okay, love. Just relax," he said. That wasn't possible, I could barely move without triggering another set of orgasms. The memory of what he had just done, what he had made me feel, was too fresh and my fists clenched involuntarily at my sides.

"No more…please." Oh, God, no more… I trembled violently in his arms for several minutes before he mercifully turned the toy off. "Oh god…"

"Shhhh, love. We still have several hours yet," he whispered quietly. I whimpered at the implications. He was enjoying himself entirely too much tonight, and the knowledge that I was still tied to the chair wasn't helping my peace of mind.

"Care for something to drink?"

I nodded emphatically, and he disappeared into the kitchen with another chuckle at my expense. I hadn't even realized I was thirsty until he'd asked, but I'd have grabbed at any excuse for a few moment's respite and he knew it.

Hell, he was counting on it. While he dallied about the kitchen, I twisted unsuccessfully in an attempt to dislodge the toy inside me. My clit was swollen again, and ached painfully where it still rubbed against the toy. I was so focused on removing the vibrator that I didn't notice when he returned. "Feel better?" he asked.

"No," I answered almost childishly.

"Well, maybe this will help," he ventured, and placed the glass of ice water at my lips. I drank greedily, but water still trickled past my lips and down my neck. I shivered as the tiny streams outlined my breasts, and spilled more of the cold water. He smiled, watching the droplets, and then finally pulled the glass away.

"That would have been easier with two hands," I admonished him.

"Maybe," he conceded. "But then I wouldn't have been able to do this," he said, and immediately captured one of my nipples between his fingers. I groaned as he rubbed the water roughly into my skin, and tensed involuntarily in the chair.

"Oh, I like that response."

I closed my eyes as he continued the massage, so I didn't see him reach for the glass of ice, hadn't realized his intent until he placed the frozen cubes against my nipples. They tightened instantly and my eyes flew open in shock as he held the ice there, rolling the cubes over, across, and around my nipples. The ice melted quickly, but when he pulled my nipples into his mouth, one after the other and mirrored the cube's path with his tongue, I groaned brokenly - undone by the rapid changes in temperature, and the renewed throbbing from my clit.

"Definitely a positive response," he chuckled. "Shall we continue this here, or in the bedroom?"

"Bed…room!"

"I hoped you would say that," he said, and quickly untied first my arms and then my ankles from the chair. I took a moment to shake them out, then tried to remove the toy as I stood up but he caught my hand. "No, that stays where it is for now."

I nodded reluctantly, and followed him slowly into the bedroom where he stripped all but the lower sheet from the bed, and then motioned for me to lie down. I slid backwards onto the bed, legs tucked protectively close to my body, and waited while he rummaged through the dresser drawers, emerging finally with another set of ropes, a scarf and a dark blindfold.

"Lay back, hands above your head."

I did as he instructed, shivering slightly in the colder air as he wrapped the scarf around my wrists, ensnared them with the rope and tied them to the bed frame above my head. I gave the rope an experimental tug, and grinned shyly when it held.

"We'll leave your legs untied for now," he said, and I thanked him with another grin. I wasn't ready for another session like the previous one. His hand trailed down the outside of my thigh, reversed at the knee, then slid slowly up the inside, teasing lightly, and urging me to spread my legs wider for him. I obeyed automatically, biting my lips when he brushed purposely against my clit and the toy still nestled inside me.

"You really liked this one," he commented. It wasn't a question, and I didn't dispute the claim, I just nodded.

He shifted, and the bed rolled as he sat up, slid his hands under my hips and pulled the remaining piece of my swimsuit down. I lifted my hips helpfully, eager to be done with the restrictive clothing. But while the clothing came off easily, he made no attempt to remove the vibrator and I frowned in annoyance.

"Stop sulking, I like the toy exactly where it is," he commented.

"I'd much rather have you," I countered boldly and thrust my hips towards him. I was rather pleased to hear his breath catch, and knew that he was at least as aroused as I was by this evening's adventure.

"All in due time," he finally answered back, and began stroking my legs again. "You need to work on obedience."

"I'm always obedient," I answered automatically, increasingly distracted as his touch moved back towards my stomach.

"Always?" he asked, his eyes suddenly glowing with anticipation and an evil grin. "You're sure of that?"

I simply nodded, and focused on the feel of his hand across my hips.

"We should probably test that," he stated quietly, and this time I recognized the threat.

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously, increasingly aware of my vulnerability as his hand returned to the inside of my thighs, and slid easily between my very wet legs. He ignored my question, and worked the soft folds surrounding the toy between his fingers. I growled in frustration, wanting more than the simple teasing he was providing, and tried to push myself away from him. He simply grinned, pulled me back into position and resumed working the delicate flesh beneath his palm.

"Let's see just how obedient you are," he answered quietly. His fingers increased their frantic pace across my clit ever so slightly, and I groaned again as my hands fisted above my head and my nipples turned painfully erect.

"That will do nicely."

The bed shifted again as he reached for the blindfold he'd placed on the dresser only moments before. "Here's the deal," he explained quietly, while wrapping the blindfold over my eyes. "Prove to me that you can be obedient for the next twenty minutes, and we'll forget that rather clumsy comment of yours."

I nodded obediently, grateful for the opportunity to prove myself, and tried to ignore the wanderings of his hand across my breasts as he explained the ground rules. "There's only one rule," he continued in the same authoritative voice, "You will be quiet. Not a sound, not so much as a whimper until those twenty minutes are up."

"Oh god!" I couldn't do it. The effort of holding back even a few groans after tonight's adventure would be impossible to maintain. He chuckled, and put a finger to my lips to silence any further protests.

"Not a sound," he reiterated as he stretched out beside me, and resumed teasing my nipples. They came alive with his touch, and I held my breath as he worked them against each other, pinching first one and then the other. I tried to roll away from him, but he caught my arm and flipped me back over with a ruthless chuckle.

"We won't need this anymore," he continued, and finally removed the vibrator. I was dizzy with relief and almost thanked him for removing it, when I felt him move and slide easily into its place. He was larger than the toy, and I shifted uncomfortably to accommodate his increased length and girth, felt the stretch and pull of him inside me and bit my lips firmly to stop the groan building deep inside me.

"You aren't going to make it, " he promised.

I silently agreed with him. I was determined to obey him, not to make a sound, but there was no way I could last twenty minutes like this…

"God, you feel sweet," he whispered passionately, and I found myself a trembling wreck of erotic sensation as he began to move. I couldn't tell which was worse at that moment, the long drawn out strokes he preferred, or the rapid short ones that were designed to drive me out of my mind and were accomplishing the task terribly well. I was breathing rapidly, my hands clenched into fists above my head, struggling to be silent when I felt his mouth close on my left nipple. I stopped the groan, but shook uncontrollably with the effort of obeying him. "Yes… that's it, baby," He laughed as I fought for control, continued to laugh as my muscles locked and I twisted beneath him. I tried to smother the groans his kisses were creating, tried to ignore the deep thrust and parry being performed inside me, but my skin burned with the memory of his touch and, after several minutes of trying, I lost the battle completely and arched into his touch with a loud, shuddering moan.

Nothing could stop the overwhelming passion between us at this point, and I cried out with each powerful thrust he made. I was oblivious to everything but the feel of him inside me, and trembled brokenly in his arms as our passion spent itself and he collapsed on top of me for the second time that night.

When he finally raised his head this time, and untied my arms from the head board, I curled protectively into his arms and whimpered quietly for sleep. He folded me in his arms, kissed my forehead, and nodded.

"Sleep now, we'll deal with your disobedience later..."

12