Letting Him Sleep

Story Info
She takes matters into her own hands.
2k words
4.56
7.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He needs his sleep," she thinks to herself, lying restless beside him in the still, hushed hours before dawn, "he has to be up early for work."

She closes her eyes, the inside of her eyelids no change from the darkened ceiling she'd been staring at before, and tries to relax. She breathes slowly, deeply, attempting to ignore the warm, solid presence at her side. Instead she finds herself syncing her breathing to his, almost painfully aware of the points - shoulder, elbow, hip, leg - where they touch. She feels her skin prickle into goosebumps, nipples tightening, the friction of the bedsheet against them suddenly very noticeable. She tries to swallow, mouth gone dry, and feels an ironic surge of wetness between her legs. She's never understood what it is about him that affects her like this, but she's helpless to resist.

She shifts gently, moving an inch or two away from her sleeping lover, rolling partway onto her hip and cocking one knee slightly. He makes a soft sound and rolls toward her, perhaps missing her warmth at his side. She holds still, not breathing, until she's sure he's still fast asleep, his hand just barely touching her upper back. She lets her held breath out in a shuddering sigh and her own hands begin to move.

One idly strokes up and down her thighs, lightly grazing her smooth skin, while the other cups each breast in turn. She traces circles around each nipple, feeling them harden before letting her fingers brush the sensitive tips. Concentrating on keeping her breathing quiet and even, she softly pinches and twists her aching nipples, rolling them in small circles, both at once with one hand. Her hips start moving involuntarily in matching small circles, and the hand that had been stroking her thighs brushes the soft hair covering what nestles between them. Her legs part a little farther, letting her exploring fingers make their way down her slit, caressing her delicate lips. Lips that part slightly at her touch, until one probing finger releases a flood of pent-up wetness that spreads throughout her folds, opening her like a flower. That finger dips briefly into her tunnel, gathering more of her warm, slick juices, then moving up to graze the tender bud of her clit. She gently pinches the buried root between two fingers, feeling it grow and harden as her clit swells and the still-too-sensitive-to-touch button starts peeking out. Still using those two fingers, she strokes the hidden part of her clit like the shaft of a cock, pulling the hood over the sensitive tip. She tightens her grip, letting her now-erect clit force its way between her fingers with a twinge of almost painful pleasure that makes her leg twitch and elicits a gasp. She feels another surge of wetness trickle hotly down the crack of her ass and soak into the sheet beneath her as she settles into a slow rhythm, hips thrusting gently while she jacks her clit like a cock.

He stifles a groan as he shifts his hips, trying to find a comfortable position. It's taken all his self-control to stay still, knowing what his lover is doing just inches away. She's being very quiet, but after so long together he knows every ragged breath, every tiny gasp. He held his breath while she fondled her tits, remembering the feel of her jutting nipples in his mouth. His already rock hard cock jumped when he heard her breath catch and knew she had released her sweet nectar. His hands clench into fists, his legs trembling, when he hears her start stroking her clit. After a few muffled gasps she settles into her rhythm and he knows she's oblivious to him. He can finally reach down and cup himself, unsticking his balls from his thigh and sliding his palm along the full length of his painfully erect cock. His thumb slicks the drop of precum that's beaded at the tip over the head, and he slowly wraps his hand around the shaft, closing one finger at a time and gripping tighter with each one. He squeezes, feeling the head of his cock swell, the skin tight. Rolling partway onto his side, he matches his strokes to her furtive movements and suppressed whimpers. He can tell she's getting close.

She barely remembers to keep quiet as she feels her orgasm building. Her hips move urgently, thrusting her erect clit between her fingers again and again. Her other hand cups her whole pussy, fingers alternating between flicking the hot nub of her clit-head and plunging into her soaking cunt. The pressure builds, her movements becoming spasmodic and jerky, a roaring in her ears deafening her to her own gasps and mewling cries. The pleasure crests exquisitely, waves of heat and cold roll outward from her pussy and wash over her, poised right on the brink of coming for an endless moment.

He's risen to his knees, focused intensely on his lover's frantic writhing, the moans and grunts she's no longer bothering to suppress. He continues jerking his raging hard cock with long, firm strokes, his other hand fondling and tugging on his balls. He's not going to be able to hold back much longer. The entire head of his cock is glistening and slick with the precum that's left a wet spot on the bed already. He leans over her, licking his lips as he catches her scent, groaning at the sight of his love's hands buried in her sweet pussy, her hips bucking and thrusting. She freezes suddenly, her breath coming in short gasps, and he knows she's about to come. The shuddering groan that escapes her lips is all he needs to push him over the edge, and he keeps working his cock as spurt after spurt of his creamy white come splatter her tits and belly. When the first hits, her eyes fly open and she yanks her hand back from her pussy like...well, like she's been caught masturbating. "I...I'm sorry, baby," she stammers, watching his hand slow as the last spasms grip him. "I didn't want to wake you."

"Didn't want to wake me? he echoes, moving to kneel between her splayed thighs, hand gripping the base of his cock tightly. He rubs the head up and down her dripping pussy, her leg twitching every time his cock grazes her swollen clit. He works just the tip of his dick into her hot, tight hole. "Why would I sleep when I could be fucking a dream?" And with that he buries himself in her, flexing to force his softening cock as deep as it will go.

She utters a gasping cry and wraps her legs around his, pulling him in deeper. She runs her hands across his muscular chest, down to grip his waist and hold him tight against her. His semi-erect cock fills her without demanding anything, and the way it moves inside her as she grinds her pelvis against his is like nothing she's ever felt. "Oh, fuck, that's good, baby," she chokes out, as another orgasm smoothly builds and crashes over her. "God, yes, yes, yes, yes..." Still holding him deep inside, she clenches around him in time with the waves of pleasure that keep rolling through her body. The spasms get stronger and stronger, doubling her over slightly, and she feels a new pressure growing. His cock is growing too, the rhythmic squeezing of her inner muscles pulling him deeper into her. He holds himself still while she writhes and squirms beneath him, feeling a rising pressure already building in his balls and belly. She's whimpering and grunting, gritting out a near-constant stream of barely-intelligible encouragement and entreaty. "Fuck, baby, I'm still coming! God that feels so good with your soft cock in my pussy..."

His arms and shoulders are starting to tremble from the effort of keeping his weight off of her. He lowers his mouth to near her ear and growls "Not so soft anymore, babe." He flexes, feeling his cock swell and jump inside her. Despite coming mere moments ago, the desire to thrust is almost irresistible. He flexes again and again, feeling himself lengthen, reaching deeper without moving. Her pussy's soft embrace becomes tighter as his cock grows, and he pushes farther in as her cries get louder and her movements beneath him more agitated.

She feels him stiffening, probing deeper as she continues rubbing her clit against his belly, still riding the aftershocks of her orgasm, themselves seeming to be building toward something. His cock has grown enough that his head is now nudging her g-spot, and she pulls him harder into her, fingernails digging into his ass. "Fuck yes, right there, that's it! Do it, baby, c'mon, fuck me!"

He doesn't need any more convincing, but immediately removes her hands from his ass, pinning them to either side of her head. He kisses her savagely, tongue thrusting deep, biting at her lips. He pulls almost all the way out of her, leaving just the head inside, teasing them both. "You want me to fuck you, babe, hmm? Is that what you want?" She whimpers confirmation, thrusting her hips upward, desperate to be filled. His lips brush her neck as he breathes "Say it. Tell me you want my cock deep in your tight little cunt. Fucking beg for it."

"Please, god, please fuck me. I need it. Need your cock." She's thrashing under him, bucking her hips, almost sobbing with frustration as he stays out of reach. He's trembling, already on the brink of coming. Through clenched teeth he orders her "Say it. 'Fuck my cunt.' Fucking say it!"

"God! Fuck my tight cunt! Do it, fuck me, I need it NOW!" She opens her eyes and meets his, intensely focused on her face. Holding eye contact, she moans "Please...", and he can hold back no longer. With a tortured groan he buries himself in her, as deep as he can go, forcing a cry from her lips as it drives the breath from her lungs. He holds just a fraction of a second like that, then instinct takes control and he's aware of nothing but thrusting, pounding into her as hard and deep as he can, hearing her cries muffled through the ringing in his ears. He's already past the point of no return and clutches her shoulders, straining to get deeper as his cock spasms inside her. He takes her lips in a bruisingly deep kiss, crying out into her mouth as he pours himself into her again.

The ebbing pulses from her clit are overtaken by a stronger surge as she feels his cock jerking and twitching inside her. It feels like her pussy is trying to pull him even deeper and she strains upward for a moment, then she feels something give way like a dam bursting and all she knows is pleasure. Her head thrashes from side to side, she cries out and convulses under him, her entire body lost in the waves of sensation spreading outward from where they're joined. Her rhythmically clenching walls squeeze him, prolonging his own pleasure. It's almost too intense.

They slowly come back to their senses, still joined, each still twitching occasionally, eliciting small cries and whimpers from them both. His completely spent cock slips from her, and he collapses on her gasping, "Fuck, I love you, babe! That was...fuck!" She trails her hands up and down his back, still lost in a haze of gently throbbing bliss. "I love you too! That was amazing. YOU'RE amazing, my love." They both finally go still, pounding hearts slowing, and as one heave a shuddering sigh of utter contentment. Just as the clock beside their bed starts shrieking its discordant reminder that utter contentment, while lovely, won't pay the rent. He groans in mock-despair into her shoulder and begins reluctantly disentangling their limbs. She laughs delightedly, still soaring from the best orgasm of her life, "I'll start a pot brewing. I *did* try to let you sleep!"