All Comments on 'Wet Miranda's Nude Walk'

by Wet Miranda

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HornythologistHornythologistabout 19 years ago
My kind of story

I've read all four of your stories and this is by far the best. I kept imagining how it would feel to go naked at the a public beach and suddenly realized that your story was as true to the truth: Most erotic fiction is just an excuse to use cliche characters, cliche situations, and cliche dialogue.

You have created a character that has a hunger and is a afraid of acting upon it. While the set up of an offer of $1000 seems a little cliched it was sufficiently handled and you didn't fall into the trap of having your naked walker start a mass orgy on the beach.

BRAVO for keeping your story from getting out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You sound like a blod woman, Miranda!

Wow, that was hot. You sound really daring, would you really do that? I would love to witness someone doing that for real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let down by the spelling

I've enjoyed all your submissions, good plots and story lines, well drawn characters. Sadly you let yourself down by spelling mistakes etc. One frequent problem is use of the wrong word that has the same sound as the correct one. "New" and "knew", "there" "their" etc. Plural is used sometimes instead of singular and vice versa. Sometimes a sentence just doesn't make sense. I'm not trying to be rude but these little errors can marr a good composition. Try and get a friend to read them through for you or a Literotica Editor perhaps. Best wishes.

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Great story!

Hope to read about more of your adventures!

ReadatworkReadatworkover 6 years ago

Fiance and I ended up in Miami, the German beach I think, she was 19, I 22. Went to a beach bar and inquired about the topless beaches there at bar side. Bartender and several patrons replied right there, pointing over the shoulder. We headed down, and fifteen minutes later, 3 of the guys came down, bringing us beers, just as she was topless and rubbing in tanning oil. One of many erotic times we shared.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story ... I wish I could have walked nude next to you ... It might have made you feel better .. Once, when I was mowing yards in my late teens, I mowed a yard or two naked ... At least in the back ... Once, while I was doing an 'empty' (uninhabited house for sale), I was surprised by a agent who showed the house without warning .... I was stark naked mowing the back yard ... and saw them walk in house! I quickly stopped the mower, got out of immediate eyeshot, and bided my time for a few seconds ... Realizing they were not going to leave, I just walked over, picked up my clothes, went out the gate and put them back on ... I went to my truck, got some more equipment, and started working on the front yard ... I just continued working like nothing happened, until they left ... I later explained to the owner (who had hired me) that I had a 'wardrobe malfunction' with my shorts, and just pulled them off out of frustration ... He bought it!!! Ha ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous