Whale Tale

Story Info
An afternoon at the beach becomes something more.
3.5k words
4
68.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure why I am writing this or even if I will ever actually send this to you, but I feel a need to explain, a need to try and convince you that I never intended to do anything to hurt you, your family and most of all your wife, your loving wife. Some might call me selfish to do this, to unburden myself of the guilt without regard for the damage it may do and yet, I simply have to do this.

It all started so strangely and quickly that I really didn't have time to consider the consequences of my actions, or perhaps I should all them my reactions, because all of this was something that rolled up over me like the tide. Looking back it was as if I was a beached whale with the waves splashing over me, driving me further and further up onto the shore.

People began to collect around me, my skin already red from the sun, was blistered, burning. Children with buckets ran into the water and returned to pour the cool, salty brine over me. Some men then began pushing me, nudging me toward the water and then I suddenly heard a woman's voice: "Excuse me..."

"Excuse me, do you mind if I borrow some of your shade?"

"Some of my shade?" I asked.

"From your umbrella, it's so hot this summer," she replied, as I tried to focus my eyes on her face, but in the bright sunlight all I could see was a dark spot amid a bright, fiery corona.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry I must have dozed off. Please, sit down."

She unfolded her blanket, rolled it out on the sand and sat down. As she slipped into the shade I first noticed her smile, full lips with just a hint of her teeth peeking from within. Glancing up to her bright blue eyes I thought of the cloudless sky and wondered if perhaps she was wearing colored contacts. I'd never seen eyes quite that light shade of blue.

"Thanks, I guess I should have brought an umbrella of my own, but this was just a last minute thing, nothing planned."

"Well I'm glad you decided to visit the beach today, glad you picked this beach, this umbrella," I said feeling more and more foolish as my voice trailed off.

"You looked like you were alone... you are here by yourself?"

"Yes, I've been here most of the summer working. I finally decided to take an afternoon off."

"I guess I'm lucky to pick today for my unplanned excursion," she replied, resting her head on her left hand, her curly hair wrapping over her fingers. "I'm Annie by the way," she continued, reaching out her hand toward me.

"Hi Annie by the way, I'm Jim on the beach."

"Well Jim on the beach, I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"No, I had just dozed off, was dreaming."

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you..."

"No, no, don't be sorry. I was in the middle of a bad dream... I was dreaming I was a beached whale."

"Oh no," she moaned, rolling onto her stomach. As she rested on her crossed arms I got a good look at her breasts as they rested on the blanket, her skin curving up over the top of her bra. She then moved, as if to adjust her blouse, but then stopped and rested her arms on the towel again, leaving her blouse open to my view. "Sure you're a big guy, but no beached whale. Football player?"

"Some in high school."

"College?"

Shaking my head no, I said, "Well, I went to college, just didn't play football... on the team at least, some intramural touch, nothing more."

I let my gaze move down her body and noticed the top of her thong peeking above her cutoff shorts. Smiling, I guess I laughed a bit because she looked up at me and then followed my gaze down her back.

"You laughing at my thong?"

"A whale tail," I said, trying not to embarrass myself giggling.

"So I'm the beached whale now?"

"No, no, nothing like a beached whale, no, more like... like... a mermaid. Yes, like a mermaid."

"Oh, good save there."

"But you are..."

"Are what?"

"Like a mermaid, appearing out of nowhere, singing a beautiful siren song, drawing the passing ships into the rocks."

"But I'm not singing and I don't see any ships."

"Well to me it could be singing and I am certainly drawn... oh damn, I'm sorry, I'm getting melodramatic here."

"No, no, I don't mind. In fact I am drawn to you."

"You are?"

"Look, I know this is forward and very sudden. I don't know you, you don't know me, but I need something, I need this, just this and nothing more. Do you understand?"

"Ah..."

"Can we go up to your room, just the two of us, no strings, no baggage, just the two of us in your room for an hour or two?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts, we go up to your room and then I leave. Two strangers who touch and then go their separate ways," she said sitting up.

I sat up facing her, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, right now I'm sure. I've never been so sure, but if we wait I might not be so sure. I just need this. Mind you, I'm sure you're nice, would be a wonderful friend... maybe more, but I can't do that. Don't ask why."

"Okay," I replied, standing up and grabbing towel. I reached down, helped her up and we both worked to pull the umbrella. Heading back up the beach toward the hotel, I dropped off the umbrella with the rental guy and then led her up the steps to the deck at the back of the hotel.

Reaching down I let my hand brush against hers, feeling an odd tingling as our fingers entwined. For the first time I noticed she wasn't wearing any rings. I didn't look down to see if her fingers showed any marks of wearing a ring. At that moment I didn't care.

Inside the lobby we headed directly to the elevators and as the doors opened we had to split apart as a young family tumbled out, three kids dashing towards the doors to the beach, dropping stuff as they ran. The unfazed parents followed the kids as I followed Annie onto the elevator, noticing the whale tail of her thong once again. I pushed the button to the seventh floor and then stepped back, reaching my hand to her back.

As the elevator ascended, my hand descended down her back until my fingers were tucked in beneath the thin straps of her thong. I kept them there as the elevator door opened on my floor and we stepped out of the elevator. Gently pushing her with my hand, I guided her to my room, where I pulled the key card from my back pocket, opened my door and stepped back to let her go inside.

She paused at the doorway for a moment and then said, "You know, I've never done this before."

Not sure how to reply, I stood holding the door open, simply looking down at her face. Her uncertainty was apparent, but suddenly, a different look came over her face, one of resolve, and she turned and walked into my room. I followed her and pulled the door until it latched behind me.

"Are you sure..." I started.

"It's like this, how many times have you wanted to do something, but didn't... and then later wished you had."

I nodded.

"Well..." she then reached up and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra and then stepped up to me, opened her arms and we came together, our lips meeting for the first time.

I was a bit slow on the uptake and quickly found her tongue prying my lips apart. Catching up, I opened my mouth, and then let her tongue enter, coaxing my tongue to follow. Pressing my tongue past her lips we kissed deeply, my tongue toying with hers as we embraced.

By then my cock had grown and was pressing against her thigh. Not wanting to push her too quickly, I didn't do anything more than continue kissing her until she reached down and took firm hold of my cock through my shorts. Immediately, I slid my hands down her back, slipped them inside her shorts and began kneading her ass.

We continued kissing as she moved her hand from my cock and then unfastened her shorts. Moving my hands downward, I coaxed them down off her hips and watched as they fell to the floor. I released her, stepped back and began unfastening my shorts as I kicked off my shoes. In the meantime, Annie quickly pulled off her thong.

I clumsily pulled off my socks and shorts while gazing at her naked body. Her hips were well rounded and her breasts large, but there was really little you could call fat or pudgy on her. She obviously worked out.

'God, your body is beautiful," I mumbled, reaching out and touching her shoulder.

"Hard to imagine I had two... ah, two kids," she replied, stuttering a bit at the end.

I paused, letting my hand rest on her shoulder as she looked down at the floor. Her head seemed to shake back and forth, and I heard her swallow. She looked up at me, reached out and grabbed my cock whispering, "Now let's just see what you'll do with my body."

Still holding my cock she backed up to the bed, sat down and pulled me to her. Reaching her two hands upward, she ran her palms over my chest until her fingers found my nipples. Toying with them, she moved her head down and ran her tongue along the length of my cock, dipping her tongue in the tiny hole and lapping up the pre-cum that had formed there.

Moving my hands down to her breasts, I cupped each of them, kneading them softly for a few moments before moving my fingers to her nipples. They were already hard, but seemed to grow and harden a bit more as I gently pinched them.

By then, Annie had the head of my cock in her mouth and was sliding her lips down my shaft while still toying with my nipples. The tingling in my balls and the waves of pleasure building in my shaft warned me that I better act quickly or I'd be coming way too soon. I immediately took a half step backwards and whispered, "Any more of that and I won't be able to hold off."

She nodded, smiling proudly that she had me so close so quickly I guess. Scooting back on the bed, she rested her head on the pillows while I crawled up to her. I kissed her first on the mouth, but quickly kissed down her face and onto her neck, letting my tongue slide lightly over her skin.

While continuing my kissing down towards her breasts, I reached my right hand down between her legs and cupped it under her ass. In that position I was able to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples, gently squeeze the soft flesh of her ass while my forearm pressed against her pussy lips and clit. I continued moving my mouth all over her breasts as I began to feel her lifting her hips and grinding herself against my arm.

Her breathing quickened and I could feel her wetness sliding over my arm, so I then moved my head downward, kissing and licking as I slid over her stomach and through her pubic hair. She spread her legs wide open, letting me move over her to settle between her legs. Moving my mouth through her curly hair, I found her clit with my tongue and licked it a few times, while I breathed in her scent.

As I breathed I could almost taste her in the moist air, it was so maddening that I couldn't linger on her clit anymore, I had to taste her now. Moving downward, I pushed my tongue into her wet opening and immediately was flooded with her tart, salty taste. I paused for a moment, letting my soak up her tasty wetness. Then, craving more, I pressed in deeper, moving in a circular motion, feeling her soft folds open to me.

I let myself languish in her taste for a few minutes before returning my attention to her pleasure. Slowly withdrawing my tongue, I slipped one finger and then a second into her as my tongue slowly crept up the soft curve of her lips until it found her clit. As my tongue began circling her tiny nub, I moved my finger in and out of her, sliding easily into her wet softness, slipping quickly out and then sliding back in again.

Annie hips soon began to lift off of the bed as she pressed herself up to my mouth. Feeling her getting closer and closer, I sucked her clit in between my lips and began sucking, while my tongue moved up and down its length. She quickly arched her back and moaned loudly as I continued sucking, pushing my fingers deep inside her.

With a gasp she collapsed back onto the bed and I stopped sucking her clit, instead, simply held it between my lips as she came. I could feel her pussy squeezing and releasing my fingers as the pulsations of pleasures rolled though her. Only after the pulsations subsided I moved my mouth from her clit and gently withdrew my fingers.

Up until then the thought of wearing a condom had not really been a consideration, but suddenly I realized I really should. I sat up and was going to try and find one in my suitcase when she grabbed my arm and pulled me toward her.

I resisted and said, "I need to get a condom."

She pulled harder and said firmly, "Just fuck me, fuck me now."

She didn't need to ask again, I moved over between her legs. She firmly grabbed my cock with one hand as she opened her lips with the other. Leaning onto her I felt my cock slip easily into her wetness.

With the condom I might have been able to hold off enough to perhaps make her come again, but with the initial thrust into her soft, warm and wet pussy, I knew I couldn't hold off. I withdrew very slowly and then pushed my hips forward, trying to concentrate on the clock and then toward the window, but it was no use, it had been too long for me, and Annie felt so good.

My body began to tremble and Annie must have realized what was happening because she looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Come on, give it to me."

That was all I could take as I arched my back, shoved my cock as deep into her pussy as I could and I came, splashing my cum into her in spurt after spurt. As the intense pleasure slowly subsided, I collapsed onto her, my chest flattening her breast. I whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Losing control like that."

"Oh, don't be sorry, you don't know how that made me feel to turn you on so. It seems like forever since I felt like a sexy woman."

"You, are you kidding?"

"I mean it, after so much, mommy this and mommy that and my husband..." she paused.

I took the moment to gently ease my cock out of her pussy and slide down along side of her. I wasn't sure what to say, so I simply remained silent.

After an uncomfortable pause, "I guess you figured out by now I am married."

I nodded.

"That's why I said what I did before..."

I held my finger to her lips and said, "Look, I understand, I enjoyed being with you. You are so incredibly sexy."

She smiled for a moment and then said, "Yeah, I guess I am, I just let myself forget it. It's just that I needed to get away from it all. My husband..."

"Do you love him?"

Tears formed in her eyes. "In spite of what we just did, yes, yes I love him. I just... I don't know, I had to..."

"Look, next time you need to get away, get a baby sitter and take your husband. I mean I am glad you chose not to this time, but wow, any man, even your husband would love doing what we just did."

"But I'm just a mommy to his kids."

"That was not just a mommy in bed tonight."

Her face flushed a little, "No I guess I wasn't."

"You do to him what you did to me and he'll see more than his children's mommy."

"You really think so?"

"After tonight I guarantee it."

I sat up, climbed out of bed and picked up her thong. "Tell me, have you worn this for him?"

She shook her head no.

"Well, why not?"

"It's just that..."

"Just what?"

"That whole mommy thing."

"Wear this and he'll forget the mommy thing," I said, tossing her the thong. I gathered up the rest of her clothes as she moved to the edge of the bed and pulled the thong back on. I tossed her clothes to her and watched her get dressed.

After pulling on my underwear, shorts and a shirt I held my hand out to her and pulled her up to me. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, "I guess you need to be going."

She nodded, turned to leave and then turned back to me. Staring into my eyes, she reached up, put her hands on my cheek and pulled me to her, kissing me directly on the mouth. Pulling away, she said, "You were great tonight."

I backed away a bit with a smirk.

"I'm serious, when you went down on me, I don't think I ever..."

I held my hand to her lips and said, "No, no..."

"I mean it, it was wonderful," she continued. "And afterward you were even more wonderful."

I nodded and then opened the door. "Goodbye Annie."

"Goodbye Jim," she replied as she stepped through the door.

I watched her as she walked toward the elevator and pushed the down button. She turned and waved before stepping onto the elevator.

I closed the door and thought about how wonderful I really was. Perhaps I could argue that she didn't tell me she was married until we were finished, but I knew it. She wasn't wearing a ring but I knew it.

Annie was incredible and it had been a long time since I had anything like that and yet suddenly I felt the weight of it all on me. Damn, she had... no, she has a husband and kids... kids! And I just went along with it, like a game or something, as if there were absolutely no consequences.

And damn, we didn't even use a condom. I don't know, maybe I should just "man up" and be happy to have "popped" someone's sexy wife. I mean things like that just don't happen to me, maybe I should just be happy it did and yet I am still torn. I didn't mean to fuck up your life.

The sad thing about it all is I believed Annie when she said she loves you. Strange way of showing it you might say, but damn, what else could she do? Okay, okay, there was a lot of different things she could have done, maybe she screwed up, but she needed something and maybe, after what happened she will have found it or at least now understands she can still find it with you.

As for me, I could say I am sorry. Yeah, I won't try to convince you that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the time with your wife, but I am sorry I didn't consider the consequences more. However it turns out, I hope you can understand how much Annie truly loves you. It may sound odd coming from someone like me, but you are a lucky man.

Sincerely...

PS: Funny thing happened when I went to mail this letter. I happened to see you... well I saw Annie first, then your two kids and then you as you all were leaving a restaurant. All I could do was stand by the mailbox and watch as the kids giggled, you laughed, Annie smiled and then reached out and grabbed your hand like the loving wife that she is.

After you turned the corner and passed out of sight I took the envelope and slipped it into a nearby trash can. Hell, I didn't have your address anyway.

Later I headed back to the beach, set up my umbrella and chair and sat down, wondering if I'd ever get an opportunity to share my shade again that summer, or ever. I dozed off picturing Annie's whale tail.