All Comments on 'What a Deal! Ch. 03'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ORGY HOUSE

I'm not really enthused to read about anal, and especially not mouth to anal.

Normally I avoid wife swapping tales; nevertheless, this one worked.

It would have been better if Jack took more time getting into a dominant role with his wife, along with some coaching and help from Cindy (who had already begun to mentor Louise) -- but, hey, it's Literotica fantasyland, where lots more improbable things have happened.

Most of all it worked because there was respect -- everybody was concerned to help, and not go beyond what another was comfortable with. So it was a good chapter (and series, so far).

And orgies (at least this one).are interesting to read about.

Paul in Oklahoma

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

The ease at which everyone seems to have fallen into these new sexual roles is a little far fetched and unrealistic, but, hey, this is erotic literary porn so I suppose anything goes. I enjoyed reading about the encounters and especially liked how Louise wanted to take the submissive role and be used by Jack, cindy and others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES