What a Deal! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

"I know this is supposed to be a faceless thing, but can I watch?"

"Uh. Sure. Do you want to watch your partner get sucked?"

"Yeah. I would love that."

"Go to booth 2 and wait there. I'll come down with my wife."

Her eyes widened and she grinned. "One of them is your wife?"

I grinned. "Yeah. We'll meet you down there."

They both turned and headed to the booth. Fortunately, these booths had plenty of room.

I stuck my head back into the booth and could see that Cindy was taking position on the floor as the guy prepared to stick his dick thru the hole. "Louise, take care of the next guy, too. Cindy, come with me." I held out my hand.

She took my hand and I started to lead her out. She pulled back. "My top...."

I looked at her nice little B-cup tits. "Leave them out, slut."

She smiled and looked down. "Yes, sir."

I led her down to booth 2 and we entered. The couple was making out and feeling each other up.

"Hi." I looked at them more closely. The guy was about 5'11", maybe 180 pounds and appeared to be in his 30s. He was in good shape. The woman was about 5'9", tall and willowy with small breasts like Cindy, strawberry blonde hair, and was wearing a short skirt and tank top. She had a great smile and nice lips. I suddenly wanted them wrapped around my dick. I noticed that both of them were staring at Cindy's tits while we said hello. The woman was named Jenny and the man was Dick. Cindy and I laughed at that. I decided to play a wild card. "Here's the deal. Since you want to see it in person, Cindy will suck Dick and let you watch all the way to him cumming on her tits only if Jenny does the same to me afterwards."

They looked to each other and Dick started to say something, but Jenny put her finger to his lips. "Not a word, Dick. Just drop your pants and get your blowjob. Then you can watch me suck this man's dick." She smiled evilly and I could hear Dick murmur "Yes, ma'am."

Now this was interesting.

Dick dropped his pants and was wearing a pair of pink women's panties. His hard dick was bulging in them and creating a wet spot with his pre-cum. We hadn't even started yet and he was leaking. Cindy dropped to her knees, yanked down his panties, and grabbed it immediately. Dick moaned. I looked up at Jenny and she smiled.

"Dick has not cum in a week. I have forbidden it, so there may be a lot of cum."

I smiled. "That's okay. Cindy loves cum on her tits. Right, my little slave?" I reached down and pulled her head up by her hair.

Cindy knew the correct response I was looking for. "Yes, Master."

Jenny snickered. "I see you two have a similar arrangement to ours. Dick is my little panty slave. He loves wearing panties, being dominated by me, and even cleaning out my dirty cunt after I go out and get fucked. Right, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress." Dick managed to answer even though Cindy had started licking his cock.

Jenny looked back over at me. "Watch this." As soon as Cindy started sucking good, she ran her fingers over his ass. He looked at her; appearing to know what was coming. Jenny ran her hand down his ass crack and he spread his legs obediently. I could tell that she was probably searching for his asshole and after a few seconds, he jerked and moaned as she found it. She looked at me and winked then started working on his ass. He moaned. Jenny leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You'd better tell us when you are ready to cum."

Dick groaned and Cindy kept sucking and Jenny kept thrusting into his ass. It wasn't long before he murmured that he was going to cum.

"Take it out of her mouth and cum on her tits!" Jenny commanded and Dick yanked his dick out of Cindy's mouth. She leaned back as he started jerking on his dick. When it erupted, it was easy to see what Jenny meant. He groaned and would have fallen over if she hadn't held onto him. He must have really been teased all week because he came in hard spurts. The first two overshot Cindy and fell onto the floor. The rest met their mark and covered Cindy's tits pretty well in cum.

"Good boy!" Jenny purred to Dick as she pulled out her finger let him collapse onto the chair. She looked at Cindy. "He covered your little cum slut pretty well. He has been trained to clean up his messes, so if you will allow it, he will lick all his cum off her." While she was talking she was feeding him a finger. It was obviously the one she had buried in his ass. He was licking it greedily. Wow! She really had this one trained.

"Yes, that would be great." I looked at Cindy and I could tell that she would enjoy this as well.

Dick dropped to his knees and started licking and cleaning up Cindy's tits and stomach. I could see she was enjoying it and he spent a lot of time ensuring her nipples were especially clean. It gave me an erection and I was looking forward to Jenny's mouth.

Jenny looked at me and smiled. "Okay, bitch, enough. She's clean enough for a cum slut anyway." She turned to me and grinned. "Now about the rest of the deal." She dropped to her knees and started undoing my belt. She pulled out my already hard dick and held it. "Yum! Look, Dick. Now this is a real dick!" She licked my cock and I knew she was just rubbing it in. I have 7" and normal girth. It's nothing to write home about and probably only an inch larger than Dick. She was definitely into humiliating him.

Jenny stopped sucking and looked up at me. "Maybe you're in the mood for something else?" She grinned up at me and I raised my eyebrows. "How about you fuck my ass while Cindy eats my pussy, then when you are ready to cum, you cover my ass with it for Dick and Cindy to clean up?"

I laughed and smirked at her. "You are a dangerous one, I can tell. That sounds wonderful."

She got up and directed Cindy to lie on the floor. It was a little messy, so she made Dick take off his shirt and lay it down first. Then she crawled over Cindy and lowered her pussy onto Cindy's face. Cindy had become accomplished at cunnilingus in the last few weeks and Jenny moaned. Jenny then reached down and yanked up Cindy's dress, baring her shaved pussy. "Oh, no panties, I like that."

"Jenny." I interrupted her. "Please don't let her cum. She's not allowed."

"Hmmm. I like you more already." She then told Dick to hand me a condom and I ripped open the package and put it on. Dick was also ready to hand me some lubricant that he retrieved from Jenny's purse. Interesting couple and I wondered what else was hidden in that purse.

I positioned myself at her ass and she leaned over, putting her head on Cindy's crotch. She reached back and pulled open her cheeks. "C'mon, baby. Make mama scream!"

I pushed and easily entered her ass. It was obvious that she was into anal. I started thrusting and she kept moaning and asking for it harder. I was thrusting strongly and the slap of my thighs on her ass was echoing in the room. I looked over at Dick and he was watching intently. I looked down at how my dick was so easily sawing in and out of this stranger's ass and I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel Cindy's tongue passing over her pussy and sucking on her clit as I rode her. Suddenly she was cumming! She jerked around, cumming strongly and I managed to hold on without coming out of her ass and without succumbing to her anal spasms. I started fucking her again and she turned her head to look at me.

"You are doing well, my ass-fucking friend. I may have to party with you again." I thrust against her really hard at that. "Oh, fuck! I love being ass-fucked!"

I decided I wanted to cum now. I started thrusting hard and knew I was close. I pulled out and ripped off the condom. I jerked my cock several times and Jenny turned to look at me. "Aim for my asshole! Cover it with cum!"

I could feel the cum boiling and I aimed it for her asshole. I came in several large spurts, all of them covering the area of her ass around her asshole and pussy. It started sliding down and Cindy was licking at her pussy and my dripping cum.

Jenny wanted Dick involved, too. "Move out of the way for Dick." She turned to Dick. "C'mon, baby. Lick Mistress' ass and make me cum again."

Dick dropped behind her as I stood up out of the way and deposited the condom in a trash can in the corner. Dick started lapping at her ass, trying to tongue-fuck her asshole as he cleaned up the cum. He was also swapping tongues with Cindy as they met in the middle, making Jenny moan with their efforts.

"Stick it in my ass, you cum slut!" Jenny yelled at Dick and he did, his face plastered to her ass cheeks as he tried to get his tongue as far in there as possible. Cindy immediately latched onto Jenny's clit, sensing that she was close to another orgasm. She was and she did cum. Her body went thru amazing spasms as she reached her orgasm and it appeared that she really did love anal attention. She finally collapsed on top of Cindy, gasping for breath. "Oh, shit, that was good." She rested for a second and then stood up. She smoothed out her skirt and looked at Dick. "Get dressed, bitch!"

Dick scampered to get his shirt out from under Cindy and I helped her to her feet. She rearranged herself as best she could and Jenny was standing there, waiting for Dick to finish. She reached into her purse and pulled out a card. It just had her first name and a phone number on there. "Call me if you want to play again and we'll see what we can work out."

"I will definitely do so. You have an amazing ass!"

She looked at me for a second. "Yes, I do. Later!" And with that she was out of the booth. Dick followed closely behind and I looked at Cindy.

"Wow! What was interesting."

Cindy smiled. "Yes, it was, but I'm not sure I liked her very much."

I thought about it. "Yeah, she was probably a bit much for our tastes." Then I remembered Louise. "Oh, shit! Louise!"

We left the booth and headed down to the last one. There were no men in the third booth and the door was open and empty. When we tried to enter the last one the door was locked. I knocked and called out for Louise. The door opened and Louise was leaning up against it, groaning, barely able to back up to let us in. When we got around her, we could see why. The cashier was on her knees behind Louise, noisily eating her pussy and shoving a finger in her ass. She looked up as we came around Louise.

"Just a second, I want to make this bitch cum." She gave Louise another slurp, then pulled back and buried two fingers from the other hand in Louise's cunt while she left one finger from the other hand in her ass. "Cum for me, you slut. You are a fucking orgasm whore, aren't you? You just love pussy, too, huh? I want you to cum big for me, bitch. C'mon now. You can do it, you little cum slut. Cum for me."

The pierced and tattooed cashier kept berating Louise until she loudly came all over the cashier's face. I had wanted her to not cum today, but I was so caught up in this scene that I forgot about it. When she did cum, she did so loudly and her knees shook and finally gave out. She collapsed to the floor and the cashier smiled up at us. "This one is fun." She gave Louise a little smack on the ass, stood up, and looked down at Louise. "Thanks, slut." She turned to us and we could see her face covered in Louise's juices. She leaned over and kissed Cindy. "I bet you like to eat pussy, too, huh?"

Cindy nodded her head.

The cashier moved around us to the door. "Let me know if you want to come back. Ciao!" And then she was gone.

Cindy and I helped Louise back up and got her dressed. She was still in a fog. Finally, we were presentable and we left the booth. We headed for the door and the cashier came over and handed me a card with her phone number on it. I took it, thanked her, and we left. I was not sure we would ever call either of these women.

We returned home and I told the ladies to take a nap. I wanted them rested for the evening. I had big plans for that night and it was already almost 7pm. I wanted to play late into the night, especially with Jackie coming over.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers