What A Time In A Caravan

Story Info
A new erotic experience for all concerned.
1.1k words
3.74
49k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony, Jill, Julia, I and are children are heading, to Tony and Jill’s caravan’s at Herne bay, with nothing more planned than some good clean family fun, as we both had 2 year old son’s.

We had all been friends for years, and had often stayed at the caravan park, where Tony had to caravan’s. This time it was going to be different, and how.

Having arrived, un packed etc, we went to there caravan for some wine food and general socialising. It was getting late, the kids had fallen asleep. Jill was very drunk, and decided she needed to go and try and walk it off. Julia went with her.

Tony and I were in the van, talking, drinking wine and watching telly. I said “the girls have been gone a while, nearly 2 hours”.

He said he would go and look for them, leaving me with the boys, who were already asleep.

He came back after about 15 minutes saying he couldn’t find them. I said perhaps I ought to go and look as well.

I went back to our caravan, which was some distance away, to get a torch. When I got close I saw the light was on, I looked through the window.

Just as Julia was saying “I am going to get into bed as it is to cold to sit around”. With that she lifted her dress over her head, leaving her just in her knickers as she does not wear a bra.

With that Jill got up and said “that’s a good idea”, and took all her clothes off, at this, I noticed Julia reaching down under the covers, and throwing her knickers out of the bed.

I had such a hard on it was unbelievable, never seeing Jill without any clothes on before and the sight of the two of them naked in bed together.

It was not long before they were cuddling up, under the covers. Julia said “I have never done anything like this before have you?”

“No” was the reply. Jill said “lets see what it’s like, just don’t do anything you don’t want to”.

Wow I thought, shall I go and get Tony, or shall I stay and watch. I decided to give it 5 more minutes.

Julia said “this feels so nice Jill, I love your soft touch, your boobs are so firm, can I kiss them”

“Please” she said, “my nipples want to be sucked”

“mmmmm that’s so nice” Julia said “Jill I am getting so wet, not been wet like this for ages”.

Jill was purring like a kitten “mmmm so much nicer than when Tony does it, so gentle mmmm, my pussy is flooding. Stroke it for me mmmmm.”

I was now wanking myself silly as I watched, Julia sucking Jill’s nipples. Hearing the moans of anticipation. Jill then pushed Yvonne onto her back and started kissing her hard on the lips, then licking lower to her boobs, Julia’s nipples were so hard, then Jill started to lick over her navel, right to the edge of her soft downy mound. She then spread her legs, at this point I shot my load all over the side of the van.

Julia was moaning softly, now louder biting bottom her lip, and pushing Jill’s head to her pussy lips. I could here Jill slurping as her tongue went to work on my wives pussy.

I decided I had to go and join them, I quietly unlocked the van, and stood by the bedroom door. Straight in front of me was Jill’s butt, as she kneeled between Julia’s legs licking her pussy. Julia was cumming, really moaning loudly and saying how good it was.

I pushed a couple of fingers into Jill’s wet pussy, she pushed back and squealed with delight, at this moment Julia opened her eyes, and pulled Jill on top of her,

Julia said “Come on babe we need a man to finish us off, I am glad its you” With that the pair of them stripped me off.

Julia then started kissing Jill’s boobs, “come on babe, we got one each” so there we were giving each of Jill’s boobs a good seeing too. Jill was really moaning with delight by now.

“I want you to fuck her now babe” Julia said “she so wet she needs a good fucking”

What an invitation, could not believe my wife actually asking me to fuck her best friend, at that I went between Jill’s legs, Julia took hold of my cock, and guide it into her, she was kissing my balls as fucked her. Jill came almost immediately, I carried on fucking her, Julia was sticking her finger in my butt hole, which made me push even deeper. She then lifted Jills legs in the air, and wow I could feel the tip of my cock crashing against her cervix as Jill came again.

Julia then put Jill’s legs over my shoulders, and started fingering both our butt holes.

“Its no good” I said “I’m cumming” wow that was so good.

I took my cock out of Jill, and she pulled me close and started to suck and lick it clean. I looked down to see Julia busily licking my cum out of Jill’s shaven pussy, what a sight.

Julia said “that tastes so good, never tasted pussy until tonight, and mixed with your cum it’s even better mmmmm”

I said “I best go back Tony will be wondering what’s happening, I threw my clothes on, tried to look calm and collected and went back to his van.I told him that they were in our van.

He said “well it’s far to late, I am going to get Jill” with that he disappeared off to our van.

I left it 15 minutes, checked that the boys were still asleep, before heading to our van. When I arrived I could here Julia having a massive orgasm (she can be really loud). I looked through the window, and Tony was lying on his back, Julia was sitting astride him, with his cock inside her, Jill was sitting astride his face, the girls were kissing, and playing with each others clits, their boobs were brushing against each other, I was wanking again, we all four came together, Tony deep in Julia, the girls on top of him and me against the caravan again.

Once I got my composure back, I looked back through the window, Julia had her mouth over Tony’s cock, and Jill was licking Julia out, what a sight. Was so tempted to join in, but instead left them to it and went back to check on the boys.

They were fast asleep and so was I by the time Jill and Tony returned, they woke me and said “Julia’s going to bed, so best you go back”

I lifted our sleeping son up and carried him back to our van. Julia was asleep, I just cuddled her and the next thing I new it was morning.

We both said that was an interesting night, Jill and Tony suggested we stay at the van for a week next time mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.