What A Trip

Story Info
A wife's first strip club adventure.
1.9k words
4.12
98.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeWMuff
DeWMuff
7 Followers

HER FIRST STRIP CLUB and MORE!

My wife and I had decided that we needed a weekend alone to refresh ourselves. Yes, sometime away from the work and family always helps one's marriage, especially our sex lives. Now, like almost every married couple we could use a little boost in that area occasionally and a trip to Las Vegas was sure to help.

I told her to bring only the sexiest cloths she had and not much else. I was hoping she'd pick some of here shearer tops and shorter skirts. Normally she'd put a camisole or something under her tops but to make sure she didn't, I snuck in an removed them after she packed. Before going any further maybe I should describe my wife Yvette to you. She's 5'-4" and 124 pounds with a very nice bod for being 35. Even after a kid she still looks great, hell she looks better now than a few years ago. She is a size 4 with great 34b/c tits topped with nice sized areolas and some of the best nipples I have ever seen, for real or in magazines or the web. She has nice toned legs and a very delectable ass. Not the tiniest but it looks amazing, especially in a pair of jeans. She is tan all over, thank God for tanning beds, and her pussy is always perfectly smooth and clean.

We decided to splurge and go for the Belagio on this trip, and I even surprised her with one of the bigger rooms. Seeing that we arrived before noon, we dropped our bags at the desk and decided to do a little shopping at the Forum Shop. It had been a while since we had been to Vegas and all the new shops were great. She must have already bee feeling a little frisky because she made a dash to one of the risqué lingerie stores and told me to find something to do while she got some "essentials" for later.

About two hours later she found me at one of the Black Jack tables and we headed back to check in. When we got to the room the first thing she wanted to do was get cleaned up after the flight and running around in the heat. I told her I wait till she was done, but she said, "My cunt needs some special attention from the razor and you always get it so smooth." I was sort of shock, not that she never said cunt but it was usually only after some drinks and then only when really horny. Before I could say any thing she grabbed me by my balls and led the way to the shower.

Wow, was I getting hard, however, she had other ideas. After shaving her totally smooth and giving her a tongue check for any I missed, I was going to bend her over and feel test her with my dick. All of the sudden she turned the hot water off and jumped out and said, "Just keep thinking about my smooth, wet cunt and you'll be rewarded later." What was I to do as the cold water definitely let the wind out of my sail?

I asked her what she wanted to do that night and she said, "You know, I've never been to a strip club, and since were in Vegas I thought when would be a better time." What could I say, nothing there I was at a lose for words. My dick however, showed its approval immediately. So we got dressed, or at least I did. It took her a least an hour to get ready. When she finally emerged from the bathroom she had the sexiest sheer bra and pant you could imaging. They must have been a one of her new purchases. They were cream with some very fine detailing in the lace work. The bra barely covered her nipples, although you could easily see them thru the material. Here panties were of the g-string type and very tiny. I was obvious that she was shaved smooth with them on. Then to my surprise she put her foot up on the chair to adjust the shoes she was wearing and the panties were also crotch-less. They were really nothing more than a decorative triangle that really didn't cover anything, since she's shaved.

She went to put on her skirt and one very sexy creamy sheer top. She got the skirt on and then noticed that there was no cami for under the blouse. She gave me that look like, "were the hell is my top" and then smirked and said, "I guess you wanted me to show a little skin, so I'm not going to disappoint." With that she slipped on the blouse and I was blown away by the site. Now Yvette is not a prude or anything, but there she was with her nipples semi-visible thru the sheer layers of her blouse and bra and her skirt just hiding the fact that she was basically naked under it, with her crotch-less g-string on.

We went to a very nice restaurant in the hotel and had a very interesting dinner. My wife drank more wine than usual and was extremely frisky. More than once she reached under her skirt and slid a finger in her pussy only to bring it to my mouth and tell me that dessert was going to have to wait. The whole time her nipples were at full attention. The waiter obviously noticed, as he kept coming back to check on us. Every time he pretty much just stared at her tits. And she enjoyed the attention.

After dinner, we asked the concierge where the club with the nicest women was and grabbed a taxi. During the ride over Yvette kept rubbing my dick thru my pants. At one point a reached under her skirt, not hard to do because when she sat down it was already hiked up to her crotch, and fingered her until we got to the club. Once there, we where going to pay the cover, well me at least women were free when accompanied by a gentlemen. However, the man at the check took one look at Yvette and said, "Just go in you brought your cover with you." The whole time looking at my wife. She flirtingly thru he a kiss and we grabbed on of the booth seats toward the middle stage.

It didn't take long for Yvette to get in the mood. She even walked right up to the rail a few times and slid some cash into the dancers g-strings. The one time she did this she got a small kiss from the dances and a round of applause from the men around her. May be it was because she was a woman, but more than likely it was because you could almost see her pussy as she bent forward to give the dance some money. She had fun with the dancers that were circulating around the room also.

One very attractive blonde dancer came over about two hours into our night at the club. She was about 5'-6 with real c-cup sized tits and a gorgeous ass. She danced for us and Yvette gave her some cash as did I. Then dancer then asked if we would like a "private" dance. Yvette looked at me and I told the dancer to check back in a little bit.

Yvette said, "What does she mean by private dance?" Being a newbie to strip clubs, I explained the club had a "VIP" area were the dancers gave one-on-one dances in private booths. I also told her there was more touching allowed in these booths. "Sure I'd love a little more touching", was all she said.

The dancer came back over in about ten minutes and she had a hostess escort us to a "VIP" room and got us and the dancer something more to drink. Before anything happened the dancer said her name was Daniela but just call her Danny and that she would like to do at least the first dance for just my wife. Who was I to argue, I always had wanted to see my gorgeous wife with another woman.

Well, the music started and Danny started to work her magic. It didn't take long before she was rubbing her tits in Yvette's face and her own barely covered pussy into Yvette's lap. The first song ended and Danny asked if I wanted in or should she continue. Of course I just sat there while she did her thing to Yvette. The next song started and Danny began by placing Yvette's hands on her tits and hers on Yvette's. Then Danny slid off her g-string, turned around and waved here ass in Yvette's face. Danny looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't be shy you can touch all you want." And with that my wife reached up and started touch Danny's ass. Danny then reached between her legs and placed my wife's hand on her pussy. While all this was going on, I didn't notice that Yvette had reached between her own legs and was rubbing her own pussy.

Danny on the other hand did. She turned around and faced Yvette and then proceeded to give her a very long French kiss. I thought my wife might pull away, but she didn't. I fact she reached down a pushed a finger into Danny's cunt. Danny obviously didn't mind as she quickly pulled Yvette's blouse and bra off and started sucking her very erect nipples. Yes, they weren't the only thing erect, but I was more than happy to just watch. By this time the third song had started and the two of them were totally ignoring me. Danny by this time had Yvette's skirt hiked up as high as it could go and was slowly working her fingers in and out of Yvette's pussy. Danny then surprised me. She looked at me and said, "Would you mind if I eat your wife's pussy." I just nodded yes. With that she lowered her head and my wife began receiving her first female pussy eating. Yvette just let her head go back and closed her eyes as Danny slowly liked her clit while fingering her. Yvette must have been incredibly worked up as within 30 seconds she was trembling as has orgasm caused her mouth to open in a silent scream. Not only that, but I don't ever remember her cumming that much liquid ever. After she came back to reality, Danny moved over to me and gave me a cunt juice flavored kiss.

Yvette asked if she could return the favor, but Danny said she had to be on stage soon. However before she left, Danny let Yvette get a few licks of her pussy in. Danny told us if we come back tomorrow night we could continue on after she got of work. When I went to give Danny a very large tip she said and I quote, "Your wife's cunt was tip enough." I new Yvette's cunt was the best and I guess now I had proof.

Needless to say, we couldn't get back to the hotel fast enough. In fact my lovely wife didn't. As soon as we told the taxi driver were to go she unzipped my pants and started given me a hand job right there in the cab. I had to stop her before I blew cum all over. Besides I wanted to spend more time than we were going to have.

We did make it back to the hotel before I blew and we did go back the next night. But that is another story.

DeWMuff
DeWMuff
7 Followers