What A Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left I asked her how she felt. She said that she felt like she had become a slut because she actually enjoyed being taken against her will. I told her that he gave me 50 dollars to let him fuck her and she couldn't believe it until I showed her the cash. And actually got turned on being a whore.

Kim didn't want to do anymore of this stuff but couldn't deny that she had not become a slut for cock. She didn't know why but she couldn't say no to anyone who wanted her. She proved this by having sex at work one night after one of the guys 10 hears younger than her seduced her and fingered her for most of the day when customers were not in the store. He was her ride home but took a detour to his place to "pick something up" she came in and left an hour later with his cum dripping from her cunt. He took her panties as a souvenir. Lucky for him I didn't mind.

A week later we went out dancing and I told her that I was going to come in about 30 minutes later so nobody would expect us to be together. I told her in advance to flirt with men and don't say no to anyone that wants to dance and that she should be open for advances. I told her that I wanted to come in and see her dance with a man. I wasn't disappointed either. When I arrived she was dancing a slow dance with a college guy that obviously had the hots for her. She and him walked right past me to their table after the dance and I saw his hand on her thigh getting higher and higher. Another slow dance started and they went to dance again. This time he didn't waste any time, he started making out with her right there on the floor while fondling her ass in front of everyone. (she has a really nice ass)

I finally had to pee but when I came out of the bathroom I didn't see them. I got a bit nervous and went out to the parking lot to find her and see if she needed help. Come to find out she didn't need any help at all and neither did he obviously. I saw a car that had the windows fogged up and when I quietly approached I could see a person moving around quite a bit. Upon closer findings I saw Kim and the college stud in the back seat, her pants were off and she was riding his cock like a whore. I couldn't believe it. I could hear her moaning from 3 cars away obviously having her patented long and intense orgasm. He ended up pulling out of her cunt and she sucked him to orgasm drinking all his cum so as not to make a mess. He was very disappointed when he asked if he could see her again and she told him no because she was married and this was a one time thing as she left to my car.

It was a whole year before we did anything again. This time she was all for it and ready for action. To make a longer story shorter. She ended up fucking the next guy we found in a swingers magazine on two different occasions . We rented a porno while I went to pick him up and for the next 4 hours we fucked Kims brains out making her dehydrated from lack of body fluids, her cum. This guy had a smaller cock but it was very thick. She enjoyed it incredibly as he banged her in every position possible.

She had a couple more encounters but the other I want to quickly mention was when I brought home someone I worked with without telling her. He was 20 years old and had a girlfriend. Kim was on the internet talking about sex in a chat room. 15 minutes later the co worker was between her legs fucking her hard and fast. This guy had a smaller that average cock that she could deep throat and did for a long time until I got an idea. I told him to fuck her in her ass and for the first time since we dated. She had another mans cock inside her ass and that's where he deposited his cum, inside her bowels while she swallowed my cum.

Over the next few years she got eaten by friends in our front yard at night while our kids were in the house, and banged in the garage while I was at work.

I still love her and protect her but we chose not to indulge anymore sexually. These memories keep her hot and ready. She has developed a very wet pussy. Yes!

Although, she did say that she would let another girl eat her one time if she was blindfolded. But said she would not eat another girl. Huh. I wonder.

Sorry if this is not a professional story or up to writers standards. But I hope you enjoy anyway.

12