What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 09

Story Info
Mrs. Huffman and Harold: The Plot Thickens.
8.2k words
4.53
25.7k
6

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this the final chapter of this tale? Please read and comment (and vote). Your comments and your votes will help decide whether or not this weary author adds new chapters to this story.

*************

(Three Months later.)

Harold opened the door and Mrs. Huffman walked in. She looked sexy as hell.

It was her first time here in his dorm room. She looked around. It was worse than she thought it would be: dirty clothes all over the floor, the bed unmade, a poster of xxx porn star Majella on his wall. A few books scattered around. It didn't smell too good either.

It didn't much matter, though, because she was a slut, and she was there for his cock. IT never failed to please her.

He looked her over. She looked hot, especially hot for an ex high school teacher of his who he and his friends had fucked over and over again up until a few months ago when they left to go to college. She was thirty-one or two, but could have passed for twenty one. And she was one majestic fuck, an honest to goodness confirmed slut. She looked good as ever in her tight sweater and tighter skirt that came to mid thigh. He wondered if she was wearing underwear. Although he already was pretty sure why she was here, considering her clothing and her smell, he asked, "How come you called me?"

"I was horny," she answered. She looked down. His pants were tented at the groin. Good old, reliable Harold. Well, that was why she was here, wasn't it? She reached over to his pants, pulled the zipper down and fished out that beautifully tumescent pole. Long, thin, not terribly clean. His cock was exactly as she remembered it. Without any other conversation, she got down on her knees, opened her mouth, and sucked it into her mouth. Yes, Harold McCarthy hadn't changed over the past four months, his groin, unwashed, smelled of cunt and cum.

Harold McCarthy had fucked Mrs., Huffman plenty of times back when he was in high school and she was his English teacher. But now he was a freshman at State and hadn't fucked her in nearly a quarter of a year. He hadn't even talked to her until about an hour ago when she called and told him she was on the highway and which dorm was he in and what was his room number. And here she was. And here he was getting one of those blow jobs only she could give. He had had fourteen different girls give him blowjobs in this room since the semester began, and even the best hadn't come close to her worst.

She was on her knees in front of him. Later, he'd ask her why she was here. Right now he wanted to concentrate on the amazing and wonderful things she was doing to his cock.

His pants were down just above his ankles. He hadn't had the time to remove the pants all the way, and she didn't seem to care if they were still pooled at his feet, just as long as his prick was available. His hands were holding the back of her head to guide the movement of her mouth over his cock, guidance she didn't need, thank you. Her lips glided from the cock's tippy little fish mouth all the way down slowly to the bottom of its shaft and her nose was stopped at his musky smelling groin. Her tongue swished and swilled around and above his shaft, then pulled and pushed at the sides of his shaft. She squeezed her cheeks closed and sucked them into a tight vacuum around his cock. A steady flow of saliva kept his cock warm, wet, and hard. One of her hands cupped his balls; the other held his ass, pulling him towards her face. Harold had forgotten just how good she could suck cock. But.....then.......

Damn it! Just as he was really getting into it,.......

Without any warning at all, she stopped sucking and let his cock fall out of her mouth. "You are as hard as you're going get in my mouth." She stood up and pushed him down onto his unmade bed. "I want your cock in my cunt." she said. Ever since Mrs. Huffman had self-joined the 'sluthood' she had asserted her sexual needs as she was doing now. Of course, her direct action to get sexual satisfaction didn't always end up the way she wanted. When she had tried it on Mr. Burns, the head football coach, he had fainted.

She pulled Harold's pants off of his legs and threw them aside. She didn't bother removing his shirt or his socks. She quickly pulled her sweater off over her head and dropped her skirt to the floor (she wore no underwear). She noticed a big hole at the toe of his right sock. He was helpless.

"Don't you ever clean this room up?" she asked as she climbed up onto the bed and positioned her wet cunt just above his hard cock. She slowly lowered her body onto his cock, sliding it into the tight pink pussy. She let out a long, languorous sound, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." For a moment, she didn't move, appreciating the sensation of his cock in her cunt. "I really needed this," she said and began bouncing up and down on the stiff cock.

He looked up at her from his position lying down on the bed. She looked good still, her perky tits round and firm, the pointy nipples growing hard as he touched them with the palms of his hands.

Mrs. Huffman began to move faster. Her cunt muscles held his cock tight. Above him, looking down, her face was intent. She began a series of grunts and oh's and ah's. "Fuck me, fuck me, move those hips, shove that prick in to my needy cunt," she repeated over and over. She was sweating and drops of sweat fell from her forehead. As she moved, her hand went to her groin and she used her finger to rub against her clit. Finally, after maybe a quarter of an hour of hard fucking, after Harold had managed to remove all of his clothing except for his socks and after they had changed position several times, she uttered a long "Ahhhhhhhhhh," and came. She waited a few seconds until he came and then lifted off of him and rolled over onto his bed, lying there on her back. "I needed that," she said.

Mrs. Huffman had thought after she discovered she was a slut, that because she had acknowledged her slutiness, her sluthood, she would be at a great advantage when she wanted to find a man to keep her sexually satisfied. Unfortunately, things hadn't worked out so smoothly. A good man was often hard to find. So, Harold would have to do.

"Long time no see," Harold said, "Long time since we fucked," he added. "What brings you here today?"

"Did you know that Leroy and Marquise and their group all left? They took off for California or someplace a month ago. My last try at finding some local hunk to fuck me didn't work out too well. I thought about you, got in my car, drove down and here we are. Your cock still works good in my cunt. Thank you."

"You're still teaching at Holy Mother of God High. It's full of nothing but horny male students. Why not recruit one or two of them?"

She had resisted screwing around with her students this term. There were a couple of them who looked hot in their military style, Catholic school uniforms, a few of them who threw out whiffs of testosterone her way; however, she had decided she liked teaching, and the risk of fooling around with students was too big.

But she didn't need to discuss those things with Harold. She needed a good fuck. He was available for that. She leaned over and took his cum and pussy juice covered prick in her hand. She held it between her thumb and forefinger and began to play with it. "Your cock is so good," she said. Fooling around with his fuck stick, seemed to be having an effect. Mrs. Huffman smiled as she saw it begin to harden. She bent over and began to lick it clean with her tongue. It got harder. She took it in her mouth again. Good old Harold. His prick was hard again. She dropped it from her mouth. "Fuck some more?" she asked.

He nodded a yes.

She moved over and got on her hands and knees. She spread her legs wide, offering a good view or her cunt and ass. She presented her ass up in the air to give him a choice of which hole to fuck. She was still an ass virgin to everyone except Harold who had fucked her anus five or six times. He crawled behind her and slipped his cock into her cunt from behind. He was probably waiting for later to fuck her ass.

His cock in her cunt, he leaned his body over hers to balance himself. He placed both his hands high up on the inside of her beautiful thighs and began to move them down to her knees and then up all the way to where they touched her hair covered pussy mound. He felt her body begin to tremble. Harold had fucked many cunts in his life, a whole bunch here at state since school began in September. Mrs. Huffman, without a doubt, was the hottest of them all.

His prick was in her cunt. His cock sawed in and out of her cunt, slow and then fast, fast and then slow, in and out, in and out. One hand slid up and down the inside of first one thigh and then the other. His other hand moved around her waist and up to her tits, squeezing there and pinching. "You are totally the biggest slut, and you love this, don't you?" he whispered into her ear as he fucked her quick and slow, in and out.

His cock in her cunt, his fucking her here in his filthy dorm room, was driving her to crazy level of pleasure. She started to scream, "Yes, I love it. I love it. I love your cock in my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me all the way in. Fuck me hard! Yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes! Your prick, my cunt. Yes, yes. This slut says Haaaarddddder!" She didn't particularly like Harold, but he was the guy who had made it possible for her to recognize her sluthood and he was the guy whose long cock would always manage to bring her to orgasm, orgasms plural. Dislike the guy, love the c ock.

She was sure of it now, She was born to be a slut. Her cunt was leaking juice. Her tits swung to and fro with every slam of his cock into the depths of her cunt.

Harold continued his raging assault on her cunt. He loved the quiver of her tight ass as his stomach slammed into her backside. She held his cock tight with her cunt muscle as he slipped in and out. One of her hands reached back and under her to cup his balls, gently squeezing and letting loose, squeezing and letting loose. Her other hand was occupied massaging her clit in hard round movements. She felt him speeding his stroke and realized he was about to come. She quickened her clit massage. She began to shake. She began to shiver. She began to cum and she continued to cum until, minutes later, he finally shot his load deep into her cunt and came too.

He separated from her and dropped to the bed, laying down, breathing through his open mouth.

"I don't care what anyone says about you, Harold, you fuck good." Mrs. Huffman said, eschewing the adverb for the adjective. She sat up. "Harold, this slut is going to wash up." She got up off the bed and started towards the bathroom.

Harold watched her tight, beautiful ass wiggle and bounce as she walked to the bathroom. He let a big smile erupt over his face,

************

When Mrs. Huffman returned to the dorm room from washing up, Harold was ending a cell phone conversation. "Yeah, the same one. Believe me. Yes, very hot. Did I ever shit you? Yeah, just go."

"What was that all about?" asked Mrs. Huffman.

"Nuthin. How you feelin'?

"Nothing?"

"Like I said, nuthin'."

Mrs. Huffman lay back down on the bed. She remembered her days in college. "You learn anything interesting since you got to school?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered, "Sluts is harder to find than I thought. There are plenty of them around, but in college they are all married or going steady or pinned or only fuck with guys in a particular fraternity."

To this date, Mrs. Huffman could not recall any statement from Harold that she had ever heard him utter that hadn't to do with anything but sex. "I meant about school things. You decided on a major?"

"Nah," he said, "Wanna fuck some more?" It wasn't really a question as he rolled over on top of her and deftly inserted his cock into her cunt. She was still (or newly) wet and he slid into her easily.

He grabbed her wrists in each hand and held them stretched flat on the bed and high above her head. With his feet, he guided her legs to a stretched out position also and then hooked his toes onto the flat of her foot, stretching his and her body taut and flush against each other, thigh against thigh, groin pressing groin, chest pushing against chest. Their faces were matched and his tongue and her tongue exchanged spit.

She could hardly move. His cock though, moving deep inside her tight wet cunt as he leveraged his hips up and down, delivered pleasure that spread from her cunt through her body. She felt warm under him. She felt good with her body all stretched from fingers to toes. The taut muscles reached from her neck down to her stomach and from her groin through her thighs down to her calves and feet. This, thought Mrs. Huffman, the feeling in her cunt and through her body, this was why she was a slut. She began to emit those sounds that signaled her pleasure, a low purr and a mewling exhalation, a throaty growl and a quiet humming. "Yes, yes, yes," she punctuated her growls, mewls, purrs and hums with encouragement for him to continue his cock's filling of her appreciative cunt. This was fantastic, she thought as she enjoyed a mini-orgasm. Mrs. Huffman knew that the mini-cum was just a preview of the much greater, body filling orgasm she would be experiencing soon. She was loving getting fucked and, then, suddenly, she heard a sound. She was unable to move her head until Harold lifted his face from hers, and, when he finally did, she looked to her right, from where the sound was coming, and saw three guys standing there and looking down at the bed.

"What?" she started to ask, but Harold just continued his hips' up and down movement thrusting his cock deep into her cunt. His mouth over her mouth stopped her from saying more. Her cunt was sending intense through her body and she was having trouble concentrating on anything but the good feeling.

But someone was there in the room. Three someones. And they were standing there watching her being fucked by Harold. "Stop," she finally managed to shout after freeing her mouth from his..

Harold continued to hold her wrists in his hand. His legs trapped her legs. The weight of his body on top of hers made it impossible for her to move any part of her body. "Harold, are you going to stop?" she whispered to him. She wasn't sure the three guys could hear her, but they certainly could hear Harold.

"Hey, I'm not gonna stop fuckin' this sweet cunt. It feels too good." His voice was loud and Mrs. Huffman was able to glance over at the guys watching. They were watching intently, their eyes wide open. One of them had his prick out of his pants and he was holding it in his hand and massaging it. Oh no, she thought, another gangbang? She wasn't ready for that, certainly without the assurance of some sort of control. Harold usually let her know if something like a gangbang was going to happen.

"What is this all about?" she said. "Who are these guys? Who let them in? Let me up. I am outta here! And you," she pointed at the guy who had his prick out, "Stop that."

"Keep right on jackin' off if you want," Harold said to the guy. To MaryJane Huffman, he said, "You're staying just like you are," and continued his reaming of her cunt with his cock. He shifted his body upward just a little bit, keeping her stretched out beneath him and began rubbing the very top of his shaft against her clit. "You are going to cum."

"I am not. Let me up, goddammit." She hated Harold. She wanted him to stop, but all he was doing was getting her hotter. His pounding had her pussy hot and wet. Her clit was soooo sensitive. "I am not going to cum."

"Did you hear that?" Harold spoke to the three guys who were still watching with rapt attention. They, each of them, nodded. The one who had his cock out was still pulling on it. They had big smiles on their faces, and, now all three had raging hard ons Mrs. Huffman could see.

"I don't like this. I don't like this at all," Mrs. Huffman said to Harold.

"Oh, yes you do," he replied. "And you are going to cum."

"NO."

"No?" he said, "we'll see." He started to fuck harder.

She felt her clit quivering like a guitar string plucked pizzicato. She felt her pussy continue to excrete its juice, and she felt the onset of what was sure to be another orgasm. She was embarrassed. These three guys who she had never seen before were watching her get fucked and, worst, were watching as she was getting ready to have an out of control orgasm. This was more than embarrassing. This was humiliating. "Harold.....God..... I demand.....oh uh ah..... Oh Wow...... an explanation," she said between little yelps of pleasure. "Harooooooollld."

He ignored her demand and continued to fuck her as hard as he could, up and down, up and down.

She could feel herself nearing another wild, out of control super orgasm. "Please, Harold," she said. "Please oh my god, good god, stop. Oh God, Oh Good God." He didn't stop, instead, she felt him explode and shoot a powerful jet of his cum deep into her cunt.

The three guys had moved closer to the bed and she could hear their deep breathing as

Harold continued to shoot cum into her pussy. When Harold came, he came.

"Aaaaaarrrgh, Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh," she growled. "Ah, Ah, Ah," she gasped. "Oh no, oh, no. OHnoohnoohnonono," she shouted. "Oh my god," her voice screamed and she began to cum and cum and cum some more. Her body was shaking. Her chest was heaving. Yes, when MaryJane Huffman, slut, came, she came!

Harold rolled off of her, but Mrs. Huffman didn't try to move away from him. She just lay there, overcome, her body still shaking from the orgasm. Finally, after a few moments during which no one, not she, not Harold, not any one of the three guys spoke. Mrs. Huffman sat up. Somehow, perhaps because of the great orgasm she had just experienced, she wasn't quite as angry as she might have been. "Ok, tell me what this is all about," she spoke to Harold.

Harold ignored her question. "You think she came good?" Harold asked the three guys.

"Awesome," said one of them. The other two merely smiled and nodded their heads.

"Enough," Mrs. Huffman said, "either you start talking or I am out of here."

"Feisty, ain't she?" he asked the three guys.

"Speak to me," she was angry.

"These guys are friends of mine here at college," he finally said. "From left to right they are Stanley, Arnold, and Earnest. Earnest is in love with you." Earnest was the guy who had his prick out and was slowly pulling on it to keep it hard.

Mrs. Huffman listened, but said nothing.

"Stanley, Arnold, and Earnest are my pals," he said. "I give 'em a chance to fuck some of the sluts I get up here, they help me with my school work. They're real nerds and real smart." He turned to Mrs. Huffman, "I'm on the Honor Roll here at college. You proud of me?"

She still said nothing.

"Ok, actually, Arnold here, he's on the honor role. Actually, so are Earnest and Stanley. But I'm passing all my courses. These guys help me. Stanley aced my math test for me two days ago."

She continued to stare at Harold. Finally, she could contain her anger no longer, she challenged him directly. "Tell me, no more bullshit, tell me Harold, why are these guys here in this room? Did you invite them? Do you think it is alright to have them in the room while you and I are engaged in sex?"

Harold had a big smile, a huge smile on his face.

"Answer me, goddammit," she insisted.

Harold still said nothing, but one of the guys, Arnold it was, stepped forward. He held out his hand for Mrs. Huffman to shake. Mrs. Huffman surprised herself by extending her arm and shaking the offered hand.

"I am pleased to meet you," Arnold said.

"Likewise," MaryJane Huffman replied automatically. Wait, this was crazy, she thought. Here she was in the college dorm room of Harold McCarthy, a former student of hers when he was still in high school at Holy Mother of God High. They had been having sex. They were both naked. She could feel semen drying at the corner of her mouth from when she had sucked him before and leaking from her cunt from when she fucked him now. And she was shaking his hand as if they had just been introduced at a wine tasting affair. What was she doing here?