What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can explain," said Arnold.

Mrs. Huffman looked over at Harold with a scowl on her face. She looked back at Arnold who had better do a very good job of explaining or she was going to strangle Harold.

"First," Arnold said, "Let me introduce ourselves. I am Arnold." He bowed. "Stanley is the young man here," he pointed to Stanley who was thin, about six feet tall and looked to be shy. Arnold continued, "And this is Earnest," he said, pointing to the third student who was the smallest of the three, about 5 foot seven and maybe 140 pounds. He, too, seemed shy although he was the guy masturbating with his big hard cock hanging out from his pants. Both Stanley and Earnest were staring at her naked sweaty body. Arnold went on with his explanation, "The three of us are friends of Harold. We help him with his school work, write his papers, do his homework and take his tests, that sort of stuff and he lets us be his friend. In return, he helps us with finding girls for us to have sex with."

"I still don't......" Mrs. Huffman started to say.

"I'm getting there," Arnold continued. "I am trying to answer your question."

As he spoke, Harold, still naked and still sitting next to her on the bed, put his hand on her upper thigh. She brushed it off. He knew that his hand there distracted her. He put it back and began to move it up and down slowly, touching her knee and then back up to where her thigh met her torso and her hairy cunt. This time, Mrs. Huffman allowed Harold to keep his hand there.

Mrs. Huffman thought about things. She had come here basically so she could get some sex, and she figured Harold was the guy to get it from. But right now, in this crummy college dorm room, she sort of figured that there was a pretty good probability that she would end up fucking these three guys, Arnold, Earnest and Stanley. She hadn't expected this, and she thought, for sure, that Harold was a rotten son of a bitch for setting this up without even hinting about it to her. But they were here. She was here. She had a history of getting involved in gangbangs or other types of group fucking when Harold was around, and he was certainly around now. Of course, there was the fact that she was a slut and sluts fucked. They liked it. She wondered how well these guys knew how to fuck. She wondered how they were hung. The one, Earnest, who was holding his cock in his hand still, seemed well endowed. Her pussy was getting wet as she thought about their cocks in her cunt and mouth and even, maybe, her ass. If it came to fucking all of them, she mused, she could do it; she would do it. But first, she wanted to hear Harold explain why he thought he could just go ahead and do this, invite his friends in to fuck her. The thing was, she knew why. It was because she was a slut.

"Harold told us all about you, Mrs. Huffman," Arnold said. "He always spoke highly of you."

Earnest suddenly joined the conversation, "He said that you were the best piece of ass he had ever had."

Stanley piped in, "He told us how you gave head better than anyone."

Arnold held out his hand. "Wait fellas," he said. "Let me explain."

MaryJane Huffman was having a tough time knowing how to handle all this. On one hand, Harold was a complete jerk and shouldn't have invited these guys in here without first telling her. Second, he was still a jerk, but, she hated to admit it, her pussy was wet, she was a slut, and fucking these guys would surely get her off.

But this time, Harold took the conversation over. "Look, Teach, Mrs. Huffman, I called them when you were in the bathroom washing up after we finished fucking and told them to come on over to meet you. I left the door open for them. These guys are my pals. If not for them, I would have flunked out the first week of school, but they been helping me a lot. I got them here so they could fuck you. C'mon, Mrs. Huffman, you know you can't wait to get some of this fresh meat."

Just before he began to speak, Harold had changed his position and was behind her now. His hands circled her body, one finger in her cunt another rubbed her clit. His other hand circled her tit and lightly pinched her hard nipple. She could feel his cock, hard again, touching the slit between the globes of her ass. Mrs. Huffman tried to ignore the feelings his hard cock engendered in her body, but she knew she would end up having to calm the raging heat in her wet cunt. Oh, she would give in and get gangbanged, she knew. Her cunt sort of dictated that decision, but her cunt would not be deciding about Harold apologizing for springing this on her as a surprise.

Harold seemed to be getting to the heart of his explanation. If she was going to salvage even a shred of dignity, she would have to be very cool, very collected.

"To cut to the chase," he said. "They know all about your sluthood and everything. And I told them you'd for sure fuck them if they got here on time."

"He told us about the old church in the country and you and the guys there," said Earnest.

Harold didn't seem bothered by their interruptions. "Hey, Arnold," he said, "You tell her. You're the public speaker here."

Arnold looked at Mrs. Huffman. "I'm studying pre-law so I can be a lawyer or a politician. Anyways, allow me to continue with the explanation." Harold kept his hand near her cunt, the boys continued to stare hungrily at her tits and cunt and legs, and Arnold opened his mouth to go on with his explanation. "Anyway," he said, "A couple of months ago, he said that he would introduce you to us. He's been letting us meet a couple of his slut girl friends here, but he said you were the best slut."

"I guess he meant that as a compliment."

"Yes. yeah," Earnest couldn't contain himself. "He told us you were the greatest. All of us wanted to meet you. I want to shake your hand too." He took his hand away from his prick which he had been fondling and held the hand out to MaryJane. She shook it."

These guys were polite. MaryJane stuck out her hand to the next guy, Seymour. They shook hands. If it weren't that she was naked and Harold, also naked, was behind her and had his hand at her cunt and one of these guys had his prick in his hand again and the other two had huge hard ons tenting their pants, this could have been a meeting at a ritzy backyard tea party with parasols and people holding their tea cups in hands with crooked pinky fingers.

"Whether or not I have sex with someone or with a bunch of guys is up to me to decide. It isn't for you to say," she told Harold.

"Look, I'm just tryin' to do them a favor," Harold said.

"But you can't just make me do the favor for you." Mrs. Huffman felt to be in a weird situation here. Her cunt was alive and needy. And that isn't to mention that her clit, her tits, her thighs, her mouth, and her whole body weren't just as needy. Behind her, Harold's cock was situated just under the crack of her ass and his chin was against the back of her neck. His hands, of course, were playing with the inside of her thigh and with her clit. "You can't be the decider about who and when I fuck," she told him.

"So far, when I got you to screwed my friends, you got off. You ain't never complained till now."

"I may be a slut, but that doesn't mean you can just use my being a slut to pay off debts."

"I don't pay off debts. I just try to do favors for my pals. You know, you're one of my pals too."

MaryJane Huffman had graduated college, she had taught for years. She was smart. Harold McCarthy had just finished high school, needed help from these guys to just make it through the freshman year at college, and never talked about anything but sex, but MaryJane Huffman never seemed able to win an argument with him, not even in her own mind. Maybe it was because the arguments were about sex.

God, her cunt could use another good fucking. So could her mouth.

Harold nudged the back of her ear with is chin. "The sluts here are ok. But they need a lot of learning about how to be a good slut. When they suck my cock, or when I fuck them, they do alright. The boys here aren't getting the real good slut action that they'd get from you. After they fuck you, they'll be better fuckers forever. They'll learn from you, teach."

"Yes," Arnold said, "Oh, please, Mrs. Huffman."

"Yes, if you let us fuck you, we'll remember you all our lives." Seymour piped in with some enthusiasm.

"Oh, yeah, please, please," Earnest jumped up and down.

"Harold told us all about when you took on seven guys at some guy's house." Arnold looked at Mrs. Huffman with what she could only describe as total admiration. "We

would do it anyway you wanted."

Well, thought MaryJane, these guys have a good attitude about sluts. Her clit was swollen, her cunt wet and itching for sex. This might be fun, she thought. "Get undressed," she said. "And climb up here unto the bed."

********************

From somewhere in the middle of the pile of four bodies, MaryJane Huffman extended her arm, caught hold of someone's stiff cock and pulled herself to it, taking it into her mouth and sucking away. Seymour, Arnold and Earnest were entangled with Mrs. Huffman on the bed. Legs here, arms there, pricks everywhere. Mrs. Huffman, one large cock in her mouth, another in her cunt, and another, she knew, nearby and easily available, was feeling sated, and, it wasn't the word she thought she would ever use to describe herself after a wild bout of sex, "exquisite". Yes, she was a slut.

Harold had forbidden them to sample her ass hole; that, he told them, was his exclusively. But she was pretty well satisfied without her nether region being fucked. She had taken their cum in her cunt and had swallowed their cum when they each had come in her mouth. They had cum at least three times each and she had come she didn't know how many times, although it was a lot. Right at this moment, they were resting. Harold McCarthy, still bare assed naked, was off to the side, sitting at his desk, from which place he had watched the activity.

Mrs. Huffman released the cock from her mouth, raised her head from the tangled jumble of bodies on the bed and looked over at Harold. She felt a glob of cum, she didn't know from which of the guys, on her chin. She wiped it onto her forefinger, and sucked it into her mouth.

"Ain't you the nasty one," said Harold.

Mrs. Huffman had no rejoinder ready. She had to agree. She was nasty. The mingled taste of cum from the three college student friends of Harold filled her mouth and lingered as aroma at the inside of her nose. Its tart, musky aftertaste delighted her senses.

It had been an amazingly good fuck!

She had been fucked while on her hands and knees. She had had her cunt filled while laying on her back. She had sucked cock while on her knees. Hard cocks had speared her cunt while her legs were spread and held high in the air. The boys had pleasured her cunt while her knees were folded and up against her ears. Pricks slammed into her while she was bouncing and while she was at rest. It had been a busy time. She had only two holes to use (her ass still forbidden to all but Harold), and there were three users (aka guys) a lot of quick changes and hand manipulation as well as creative repositioning had been necessary.

The most amazing thing was how polite these college students had been. "Please," "Excuse me's," "Pardon me," "May I?" and "If you so please," had been forthcoming over and over. The polite-speak had made the sex happy and fun (as well as very hot). Really, being polite had been necessary for the good sex because of the guys with three cocks and she with only two available holes.

These guys could cum alright. And they could cum a lot. Her pussy was flooded to fullness with the sweet fluid which, even now, seeped from her cunt. She regarded the young men with some affection. She was a teacher, and these guys had been excellent students-----of fucking. They had paid attention when she instructed them on finer points of fucking. Most amazing, they listened, learned and APPLIED the lessons. And they not only applied the lessons, they improved and enhanced the techniques she had suggested. They had bettered her suggestions.

Mrs. Huffman was being fucked by Arnold when she stopped him for a moment. They were in the missionary position with Arnold on top of her and his six inch long, thick cock inside her cunt. He stopped his movement but kept his organ inside her. "You need to take better care of my erogenous zones," she told him. "When you do that, the experience of fucking becomes even better. I don't mean just before fucking, I mean during fucking," she told him She noticed that Seymour and Earnest were paying attention as she spoke to Arnold. She told them that her clit was the most important zone, but she added that there were others. She said that everywoman was different and liked stimulation at areas other than just her clit. She mentioned her tits. She said that if a guy wanted to do a good job, the guy needed to figure out or find the places where the girl he was fucking liked to have stimulated.

Arnold had been listening intently, but he had begun a slow movement of his prick inside her as she was talking, and she quieted her speech as he began to quicken the movement.

As his cock continued its sawing in and out movement, she could feel, first, his body being used to stimulate hers. His stomach rubbed hers, his chest moved just enough against her breasts to make her nipples hard and pointed. And then, he began to explore. He dropped his hands to begin caressing the inside of her thighs. At first they had to adjust their legs slightly to allow his hands room to roam. After they did that, she felt his hands grip her thighs and then slide slowly from her knees to the crease where her thighs met her torso. His touch was electric. She gripped his back and held him tight, mewling and cooing her approval. She hadn't mentioned her ears, but somehow, Arnold had begun to use other parts of his body to explore other areas of her body that might react to heighten the intensity of her sex. His mouth happened on her ear and he began to nibble on her ear lobe. She knew not how, but the nibbling at her ear, inflamed her pussy. His hands on the insides of her thighs, his mouth on her ear and his prick in her cunt drove her to a different level and excitement and just a short time after he began the stimulation, she began to feel the familiar warm flow of shivering excitement expand out from her cunt and stomach to the rest of her body until she climaxed in an outpouring of cum in her cunt and shouts from her throat. "Yes, yeeeeeesssssssssssssss," she repeated over and over again as she felt his mouth on her ear, his hands on her thighs and his cock in her cunt.

And then the surprise: Arnold had moved his prick out of her cunt and had signaled Earnest over. Earnest moved over next to Mrs. Huffman's hip. He put his hand over her hairy mound and pressed down. Seymour moved closer to her head and on the side opposite of Earnest's. Mrs. Huffman was now surrounded. She wondered what the guys were planning. Whatever, she was looking forward to finding it out.

Arnold separated her legs, but held them flat on the bed. Earnest put his hand over the hairy mound of her cunt. Seymour moved so that his cock was close to her head. Mrs. Huffman lay quietly and waited. She was finding out what they were planning.

"We will find your erogenous places," he told her. "Men," he told the other two guys, "let's seek them out. Earnest, you begin fucking. We will touch around her body until we get a reaction.

They went about the procedure. Well, she thought, maybe she would find out hot spots she didn't know about. They moved her on the bed so that Arnold held her legs in the air off the bed, her ass half on-half off of the bed. Earnest stood in front of Arnold and between her legs. He slipped his erect cock into her cunt and didn't move. While his stiff cock rested not moving in her cunt, Earnest moved his hands along the soft, round globes of her ass. Mrs. Huffman's legs resting on his shoulders, Arnold ran his hands down her calves and up the inside of her upper thighs. Seymour ran his hands up from her stomach to her breasts.

Earnest began to move his cock in and out of her cunt slowly. Arnold's hands rested high up on her thighs as she whispered, "There, like that, yes," and he held her tight and then loose there. Earnest's hand ran up to the small of her back just above her ass while his other hand squeezed either side of her mound. Seymour pressed one hand down over her lower stomach, his other arm played with her breasts, rubbing her nipples and moving to hold her firm, round breasts gently. Earnest leaned his body forward and began kissing her lips, moving to kiss her ears and finally her neck.

After a few seconds of this attention, MaryJane Huffman started to make her little sounds of pleasure.

Six hands, three bodies, and they were all over her sending sparks of electric fire through her. The guys began moving their hands and bodies and heads. In her pussy, Earnest began to move his cock faster. Arnold, meanwhile, insinuated his finger high into her cunt and found her G spot at the back of her clit had earlier told them it was located . Soon, Seymour entered his cock into her mouth and she began sucking. Within a minute, all three guys and Mrs. Huffman were in motion. Before too long they were sweating, all packed together and groaning and mewing and making sounds of pleasure. Sounds of "Oh my God, wow, wonderful, great, I love this, more, harder, Yes yes yes," filled the room. Suddenly Mrs. Huffman shouted out, "Harder, Quicker, Please. Harder, More, Yes/ I am cuming, cuming, cuming. As she came. Earnest shot his load of sperm deep into her cunt. Seymour ejaculated into her mouth and she swallowed his deposit down her throat.

When they were through with their cumming, they rested.

After a short while, Harold moved off of the chair he had been sitting on watching the guys fucking Mrs Huffman, and went over to the bed. He told the guys that their time was over and asked them to leave. After thanking Mrs. Huffman, they left.

She was tired. Being a slut was sometimes hard work.

"That was good," said Mrs. Huffman. Although she had cum many times and her cunt and mouth had been fully used, she realized that she was a total slut and that she needed more. "I suppose you want to fuck my ass now," she added.

"I suppose you want me to fuck your ass," he said.

Mrs. Huffman had so far been fucked in the ass only by Harold. He had broken her in for anal before he left for college, and she sort of kept her ass for him only because.....she didn't know exactly why. But she did know that his long thin cock and KY made ass fucking a new and wonderful slut experience for her. She had to agree, she wanted his cock in the dark hole of her ass.

She smiled, got up on her hands and knees and offered him her ass. He climbed up onto the bed, deposited a dab of KY onto the tip of his cock and unto the little bud at the entrance of her ass and then slipped his cock into the dank tunnel of her backside. He fucked her with enthusiasm while she rubbed her clit. Both Harold and MaryJane were sweating, grunting, pushing and moving. Semen from the earlier fucking of her cunt leaked out onto the bed which was a mess by now. The room smelled of sex, sweat and cum. It smelled like heaven to MaryJane. It smelled normal to Harold. Finally, he unloaded another deposit into her, this time her ass hole. She rubbed her clit, felt her ass being flooded with his cum and finally came also. They lay there exhausted.

"You like me to get some other people here for some more action?" Harold asked.

"No," she replied, "I'm pretty well satisfied with the sex. I think it'll keep me for a while."