What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up against the headboard and stretched his legs out in front of him, his hands folded behind his head. She looked down at his groin and out of habit moved her head over and sucked his cock clean.

"Tell me," Mrs. Huffman said to Harold, "Did you tell those guys how to fuck? They sure seemed to know what they were doing."

He thought for a moment, "Nah, not really. I just let them watch and pick up what they can. Plus, you taught them a whole bunch while they fucked you."

"Why don't you tell them what to do?" she asked.

"Truth is," ne said, "I don't really know what to do, I just do it. I just told them not to wash olf cum off before they came over. All I know, sluts seem to enjoy the smell of old smelly cum."

He was the best at fucking that she knew. An idiot savant, she thought?

They just rested.

After a while, she said that she would be getting dressed and going home. "You should really have told me you were going to invite the guys in. It isn't right to do that without asking first."

"You didn't ask me first before you came over. And, besides, you ain't got no complaint. You must have cum twenty times."

"Maybe more," she said. "I have an other question for you."

"Yes?"

"You provide women to guys to fuck. That's awful close to being a pimp?"

"I provide sluts to guys for them to fuck. I provide guys to fuck them to sluts. It works out for everyone. Pimps take money from the whores. You are a slut, not a whore. I ever take money from you?"

MaryJane Huffman thought about it for a while. "Well, you get the guys doing school work for you."

"Yes. So? You get the guys satisfying your cunt. You know, Mrs. Huffman, Teach, you ain't never yet complained after a fucking with me, just you complain before. Why did you come over here if you thought I was going to take advantage, pimp you out?"

"I wanted some good sex."

"And you got good sex! And I didn't pimp you, I got you some guys to make you feel satisfied, to fill your cunt, to take care of your itch. And I got the guys a good fuck where they learned how to fuck better. It's a win win situation."

"What do you get out of the situation?"

"First of all, I get a piece of your ass. Like the guys told you, you are the best piece of ass. Second, I get contacts. Arnold, Seymour and Earnest, they'll do anything for me. And you know what, when we finish college, they'll be part of my team. The guys, me, we been thinking of maybe going into the movie business. I got plans. "

Mrs. Huffman climbed down from the bed.

"Hey, don't you want to fuck more?" he asked.

"No, I really need to get back home." Mrs. Huffman intended to return to Holy Mother of God High School and continue her teaching career. If she could keep from getting involved with those testosterone filled senior boys, she would be fine there.

"You gonna come back here?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. Depends."

"You'll be back."

"Maybe."

"You ever think about getting it on with other ladies, other sluts?"

"Why, is that one of your plans for me?"

"I got no plans. I wait and go with the flow. You ever think about what I said about making movies?"

"I have and I will not!" She was gathering her clothing and started to get dressed. Mrs. Huffman needed to clean up, but she figured she could do that at home. She found her shoes behind his stereo and began to put them on.

"Hey, next time you come here, be wearing some fuck me stilletos."

"You're not going to tell me how to dress," she said. She thought, though, that high heels would make her calves look a bit better. They would lengthen the look of her curvy thighs.

Dressed, finished, MaryJane Huffman got ready to leave.

"See you," said Harold.

"Maybe," she said and left the room.

Harold smiled as the door closed behind her. He had waited nearly two years for her to get ready to fuck him and his friends at Holy Mother of God High. She was a slut. She'd be back, and he'd have some things planned for her then.

*************

The End of this chapter, maybe of this story. Maybe.

Please comment. Please vote. Continue or not?