All Comments on 'What an Amazing Life - My TS Lover'

by AmazingLife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truly An Amazing Story

Well, Amazing...

This is truly an amazing story. Made all the better by the fact that it is true. And, my dear, you ARE an excellent writer. I didn't tell you this when I was reading your first draft, but it sure got me wet!

Keep up the good work! (and other parts, as the need may 'arise' ;-) ) And get working on the 2nd part of the story!

jaded_sappho_kitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More!

Soon, please?

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Thanks for Sharing

Good story, thanks for sharing you life. I personally love Asian women. I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan for 3 years. Something I couldn't understand was that the bar girls were from the Phillipines, but the whores on gate 2 street were young Japanese women. Anyway, keep writing.

tickletickletickleticklealmost 19 years ago
what a story-teller!

Hi Amazing, I was never one to read submissions on TS, so I stumbled upon yours by accident...and I must say I loved it! It warmed me up toward the character's traits, and then plot was real good, it had a pretty good climax...errr actually I had a pretty good one too after reading the part of how the characters masturbated in front of one another. I think that was one of the sexiest scenes I've read! Congratulations for a well-written 1st submission. good luck with the next ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Way to go dude!

yo dude, that's a good one! wishing that you could be the first man to fuck my ass after reading your escapades! do write more!!! keep them coming man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
"Amazing Life, Amazing Story"

I Just want to thankyou for writing this, this is my ulitmate fantasy, everyword i read i could relate to, apart from your the lucky man to have met your dream girl. Well I plan to visit manilla on my travels and hopefully will be as lucky as you in my journey. I would luv to hear another story from yourself and thanx again.

Graham

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
longing for the my first

I read your story and absolutely loved it, it hit home so hard that I wept for your fullfillment and joy and my long time desire to make love to and be made love to by a beautiful Transexual.

please, please share the rest of your story, when I read these stories it gives me hope that someday I will also realise my dreams.

thanks so much for sharing.

all my love,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story

I loved your story as I have the same desire as you for a tg or tv

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly good story, did not want it to end!

Many years ago, when I tasted my first TS, I spent the most glorious night with this fine creature that I can close my eyes and still see her in my arms, between my legs and of course, with me between hers. I became addicted to them, and to this day, I am still in love with them. Plizzzzzzzzz keep on writing about them, and make quite a number of men like us, very, very happy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
trans sex

I have the fantasy of having wild sex with a trans lady like you did.I hope you continue with your story.I am a cd myswelf.

Pauletta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

i have read about this and i to someday would love to have a ts or cd and make love to them and do as they told me to do and be a slave to them it gets me so ot to think about it.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Yes, Yes

Your descriptions and feelings really got to me. I have been with TS's and agree. They are great! Continue writing more!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Come On

This story was such a cock-tease! I was so hard the whole time and then left hangin. She sounded so gorgeous but then you just skipped over everything. This story could have been great. Please continue it!

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
wonderful

i have dreamed of someone like Pat, i want to experience it so much please tell it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Awesome beginning to I hope what will be the rest of the story. Even I as a woman would love an experience like this one and I know a few men who would love to share it with me. Please post the second half. XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Very nice and I also love the real stories, wish I had more to write about, someday...Kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous