All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 04'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking forward to the next part.

I'm enjoying the story. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
agreed

Looks as if Laura is slowly falling out of love with John, and into love with Scott.

Her final exchange with John of, "I Love You" when she left with Scott is beginning to be but a distant memory.

She will be very reluctant to ever go back to her husband, and her old life again.

Scott has himself a plaything forever. Laura has a guy that can take care of her physical and phychological needs too.

John, on the other hand has nothing. As a matter of fact, when Laura first started to want what Scott is now giving her, (The pain, and the big cock too) the marriage was over at that point in time.

John will have nothing to offer her. He will be just "there" Each time she heals up, Scott will take her off to the cabin again for fun and games.

It would be best for all concerned if they all split up now before any other time is wasted. Scott has wealth, good looks, a big cock, and the ability give her the release she so desperately desires. John has nothing for her except his commitment. Somehow I don't feel that will be enough for her.

Scott too, has finally found the one woman who can satisfy his crazed desires to inflict pain and punishment on a woman.

Please keep writing. This could go on for the length of a novel once she gets home, and the perverted couple keep the relationship alive. It will be very interesting to see what the reaction is by her toward John after this time with her master/lover.

Whatever the outcome, I believe Scott and Laura will consumate their dark desire for each other, and John will just fade away like a bad memory for the copious couple.

There can be no happy ending in this for John. Life as he knew it ceased to exist when he agreed to this behaviour, and she got in Scott's truck. It was over for him at that time between him and Laura.

Gary

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
This is a true friend [and a slut]

Yes, a true friend. Every man wants his friend to fuck his wife to death and torture her, right?

My wife? I find out, he's taken out. Scumbag.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
to: A True Friend

You just don't get it. The thrill of BDSM is to take administering and receiving pain and humiliation to the limits.

Laura, in the story is a true pain slut, and is proud of the fact she can take anything Scott dishes out.

Scott can do anything he wants to Laura, short of maiming , marking permanently, or killing her. He gets a nut by administering pain, and control of her every action and her words, yes even her thoughts, while she is with him. She gets hers by that desire to be a secret slut, but must be forced by a dominating person to make it happen. Some take this to the extreme limits, and control the married couples every move, even when the Master and slave are apart. I have heard of Male domination by a master that even controls the married couples own sex between each other. Some husbands stay with wives as a cumslut slave for years with no sex from his wife whatsoever. The husband is only allowed to jack-off maybe once every month if he is lucky. He even has to earn that right by performing some degrading task like being there to suck cum out of a wife's pussy or asshole, cooking cleaning, babysitting,(the BDSM couple's children are even treated with more dignity and grace than the married couple's children they had together) The husband agrees to supporting the wife, her master, their children, etc. He is perfectly happy to live like this for his entire life. He even gets off when his wife tells him what a worthless piece of humanity he is for allowing this type of behavior. This is the extreme case. This story however is mild. It only touches the real world of extreme cuckoldry, and BDSM. This husband in the story loves his wife so much that he only wants her to be happy in her misery and pain. She seems to want to come back to him so he can help heal her scuff marks for the next session with Scott.

Like I said earlier, John does not seem to be the slave type cuckold yet, so John and Laura should split up. He should get him a plain vanilla sex partner (wife), and Scott and Laura should hook up permanently, or she should become one of the slaves in Scott's harem of Painslut slave women.

Gary

SierraMoonSierraMoonover 19 years ago
another great chapter!!

Keep the good work up!! This is a great story, and i can't wait to find out what happens the next day!

odie121odie121over 19 years ago
hey I like it... but....

I'm a confused old-man... From the start I was under the impression that the lady wanted 'rough' sex.. to me sex is fucking and sucking. This guy has not provided very much sex for the lady... just a lot of beatings!

Guess he don't want to help get it out of her system.. she's still in need of rough sex.. and at this stage, I don't see him able to take care of her..

Xelain_loverXelain_loverover 14 years ago
hmm

I agree with some previous comments, sex should be sucking and fucking but then I'm good old vanilla I guess.

I was like what a sick bastard, whilst smiling at the same time. lol

If it's your thing fair play. I'm not going to give you a bad score though, I did keep reading.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

LOVED IT!! I have read this submission 3 times now. Wish I could find a real life Scott!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous